Msten oral suspension, terrible indigestion!?!

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just got some msten oral suspension from nos, (@mod if I can't say this) just wondering if anyone else has gotten terrible acid reflux or indigestion from it?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
It's so bad that I can hardly lift from it! Anything I can do? Should it pass when my body gets used to it?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people have that issue with all different kind orals. If it's just with this one I would switch to one with a different solution it might be what they use, switch to caps etc...

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Got the same stuff man and I've had no issues. I definitely have a steel gut though lol.

It does have a nice alcohol like burn to it on the tongue though.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Sure you're not accidentally eating the transdermal version. =P

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I've Had issues with indigestion and orals before. I recommend taking tums and drinking apple cider vinegar a few times a day. This helped me tremendously.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. I guess different effects to different people. And lol at eating transdermal. I suppose I'll have to try something in the order of what Mrbolt84 suggested. I was hoping it was just my body getting used to the new ingredients I was bombarding it with

B

btur2915

Awards
methyl orals have been known to cause this. try a ppi or generic zantac150

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, indigestion is definitely one of those things that's different with everyone.

I eat curry powder and things with garlic/ginger in it pretty much daily which aids in digestion.

I also have yogurt every day so I think having good gut bacteria is important.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's probably dissolved in ethyl alcohol and/or dmso ( you can eat dmso as well)

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Ethyl alcohol, glycerol, water. That's what's in the oral version.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies guys. I guess different effects to different people. And lol at eating transdermal. I suppose I'll have to try something in the order of what Mrbolt84 suggested. I was hoping it was just my body getting used to the new ingredients I was bombarding it with
You know nos sells a transdermal and oral version right? I've seen people make mistakes like this before.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I just got some msten oral suspension from nos, (@mod if I can't say this) just wondering if anyone else has gotten terrible acid reflux or indigestion from it?
One possibility is that your liver isn't producing enough bile acids. You have any cycle support such as TUDCA/NAC?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I purchased the oral version guys, I doubt they'd send me the TD version as mistake as it more than double the price right now, and the version I have says nothing about transdermal application. That would be funny tho

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Youve seen someone try rubbing a capsule on their skin?
lol the oral version is a oral suspension liquid but lmao at the image you've put in my head

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol no the oral msten he speaks is an oral liquid suspension. Although it would be funny if someone tried rubbing a capsule Transdermally.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just mistakes similar. Like a guy who had liquid Nolva and drank the whole bottle at once. Thinking the serving size was 30 ML. Or thinking Clen is dosed by the MG not MCG. Was just checking for his safety that's all

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"It rubs the capsule on the skin, or else it gets the hose again." ?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I haven't taken my Tudca yet as it's on the way, never thought of this tho?! Thanks man

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol no the oral msten he speaks is an oral liquid suspension. Although it would be funny if someone tried rubbing a capsule Transdermally.
I wouldn't doubt that someone out there has done this.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just mistakes similar. Like a guy who had liquid Nolva and drank the whole bottle at once. Thinking the serving size was 30 ML. Or thinking Clen is dosed by the MG not MCG. Was just checking for his safety that's all
Holy crap, a whole bottle of Nolva? What happened?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone else contest to nos msten and if it's legit or not? Cuz I'll get some ACV and deal with the indigestion if it's legit but I'm only on day 3 so I can't tell yet

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just take with food each dose and you'll get used to it.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone else contest to nos msten and if it's legit or not? Cuz I'll get some ACV and deal with the indigestion if it's legit but I'm only on day 3 so I can't tell yet
It's legit. I have the exact same one. I don't know him, but I'm on one of the other forums he's on and he's a straight up dude.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's legit, NOS is a class act.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
When would be the best times to dose this as it's still giving me terrible acid reflux, I'm doing two dose split 15mg a dose am and pm so what would you guys recommend? I'm trying to keep it far as I can from my workout so I'm not burping up sh1t while I'm working out

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When would be the best times to dose this as it's still giving me terrible acid reflux, I'm doing two dose split 15mg a dose am and pm so what would you guys recommend? I'm trying to keep it far as I can from my workout so I'm not burping up sh1t while I'm working out
Have you run msten before? Sdrol does this to me, msten does a little bit.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have but I don't remember it giving me any problems before.. buut I'm a little bit older now so any things possible I suppose lol

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've also got one of those syringes without the needle for oral dosing. Way more accurate than the dropper. You could try dosing morning, noon, and night type deal with one of those types of syringes since you can actually measure 0.33ml if you need to, to get 10mg each dose.

I was doing that roughly every 6 hours since that is the approximate half-life. That way it kept my levels the most stable.

I've also tried the same dose as you twice a day and it still did not give me any stomach issues. Just a slight numbing effect on the tongue.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've also got one of those syringes without the needle for oral dosing. Way more accurate than the dropper. You could try dosing morning, noon, and night type deal with one of those types of syringes since you can actually measure 0.33ml if you need to, to get 10mg each dose.

I was doing that roughly every 6 hours since that is the approximate half-life. That way it kept my levels the most stable.

I've also tried the same dose as you twice a day and it still did not give me any stomach issues. Just a slight numbing effect on the tongue.
How bout we switch digestive tracts for about 4 weeks eh? Lol
Nah but really tho do you think I'll actually get used to it soon and it won't bother me as much? Today is day 4

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
How bout we switch digestive tracts for about 4 weeks eh? Lol
Nah but really tho do you think I'll actually get used to it soon and it won't bother me as much? Today is day 4
Dude, I honestly don't know what to tell you lol. I haven't had it at any point, so I can't tell you "Yeah, you'll get used to it."

I'm definitely not as low of BF as you looking at your avatar so I doubt you have an issue with diet, but everyone's gut is different. Gotta find the things that give you the best gut environment. =P Do you eat dairy? Fiber? If not, Probiotics, etc?

Ever have any issues if you were to take a shot of vodka or high proof alcohol? Maybe it's just the sensitivity to the Ethyl Alcohol.

Personally, I felt like I got a small euphoric boost from it. I can't quite describe it, I just knew I was 'on' something if that makes sense. Shortly after dosing that is.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's just the ethyl alcohol. Take with food.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Guys I've never had a problem with liquor, mind you I haven't drank in about a year, but do you guys think maybe lowering the dose to 7.5mg a drop might help instead of doing 15mg blasts twice a day? I've tried taking it with food.. I've gotten ginger extract and tums and nothing seems to help. It's so bad I'm almost about to drop it, as I've been on epiandro and 1andro for about 4 or 5 weeks now and just keep that going. I wanted to end this cycle with a hoorah but Idk if that's gonna happen now

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently had stomach issues with Epistane. Never had issues with any oral before, and that's been at least a dozen oral cycles. This epistane gave me painful indigestion at 30mg/day!!

So I started pulsing it. 30mg PWO on workout days only(4 days per week). I'm content that the gains will not be as good, but the indigestion is completely gone.

Might be worth a shot over completely abandoning the cycle.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Guys I've never had a problem with liquor, mind you I haven't drank in about a year, but do you guys think maybe lowering the dose to 7.5mg a drop might help instead of doing 15mg blasts twice a day? I've tried taking it with food.. I've gotten ginger extract and tums and nothing seems to help. It's so bad I'm almost about to drop it, as I've been on epiandro and 1andro for about 4 or 5 weeks now and just keep that going. I wanted to end this cycle with a hoorah but Idk if that's gonna happen now
Well that's why I was saying the dropper at 3 times a day.... Who knows man. It might just be one of those things that don't jive well with your body and that's it. =/

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I think it's like someone else said and it's the beginning of cholestasis which can cause intense heartburn etc.

So basically I think I'm going to drop it until my Tudca comes in, run that for a couple days straight high dosed and then try continuing my msten

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude - buy some nexium and thank me later. I have had severe bouts of indigestion and I've tried different things. Nexium is hands down the best stuff I have ever used for this. The most recent attack of heartburn/indigestion was while on an m1 alpha cycle. Had me so sick feeling that I started vomiting stomach acid at one point. I was in bad shape. Bought a bottle of nexium, and about 2 hours after the first dose (I took two caps for that first dose) I could literally feel the heartburn fading away. The next morning it was literally gone. It works wonders for me, so give it a shot.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you did in fact experience indigestion in the first few days of Msten, I doubt it's choleostasis unless you have bile duct blockage or previous liver damage. TUDCA, digestive enzymes, and a good probiotic should fix your issues. I've taken multiple methylated PH's and never had this problem with proper cycle support.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have experienced choleostasis I believe. Although was after taking 2 methyl compounds for 5 weeks straight and no TUDCA.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: I left my msten in a hot car for about 6 hours, do you think this ruined the suspension? Should shaking it and putting it in a cool place return it to normal?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Contact the lab, they respond super quick to e-mail. I asked them about shelf life and they literally responded within 2-3 minutes lol.

Good for up to 2 years apparently! I doubt the heat did anything to it. It's a crystalline structure dissolved in alcohol. I'm sure it's fine.

A

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: I left my msten in a hot car for about 6 hours, do you think this ruined the suspension? Should shaking it and putting it in a cool place return it to normal?
I think you did it subconsciously in hopes it would go bad and you wouldn't have to endure more of that wicked acid reflux, amirite!? :)