Dimethandrostanol (d-drol)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any real experience with this compound.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL this is like the Phantom steroid. lots of mixed input lots of suggestions, doesn't seem to be a lot of user experience. The people I have seen that have actually run it say it's really good dry Leangains and great for strength. Also recommended dosage is 15 to 25 mg a day but I see that real user experience goes upwards of 50 mg/day
I heard its kinda of a feel good compound though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just read a couple logs that were from back in 2013, seems weak but then again they were taking 10-20 mg, if this stuff is supposed to be similar to msten and and superdrol then I'm guessing 40+mg. Can't find any logs with that dosage, where did you see those

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
LOL this is like the Phantom steroid. lots of mixed input lots of suggestions, doesn't seem to be a lot of user experience. The people I have seen that have actually run it say it's really good dry Leangains and great for strength. Also recommended dosage is 15 to 25 mg a day but I see that real user experience goes upwards of 50 mg/day
I heard its kinda of a feel good compound though
I start 7/17. Running it 40/40/50/50/60/60. I'm not expecting Msten or Superdrol-like gains, but the sides should be better. If I can run a methyl without much lethargy, I will be very satisfied.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I start 7/17. Running it 40/40/50/50/60/60. I'm not expecting Msten or Superdrol-like gains, but the sides should be better. If I can run a methyl without much lethargy, I will be very satisfied.
What else are you running w it

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What else are you running w it
1-8:
Trest Ace 100mg EOD
Mast E 300mg E4D
Test C 100mg E4D

3-8:
Mithras 40/40/50/50/60/60

I frontloaded the Mast and I'm on TRT, so waiting for the long esters to kick in isn't a concern.

I started Monday.

btur2915

Awards
mithras is amazing. many reviews for it on vicious. problem was that when it came out people dosed it to low and eventually a sweet spot was found

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I've used it. Dose it high.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's glorious at 50mg daily.

btur2915

Awards
i have tried phera a few times and dbol and mithras has more of a feel good effect at 50-60mg.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose jbry

And is it a feel good compound
I was a logger for it when it first was released. The highest I ran it was 40mg. I'd say to start at 50-60 mg.

I didn't see much from it at 30-40mg.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
start at 30mg for first week. great and noticable mood and energy pwo. then up it to 40mg 2nd week, the 3rd & 4th week up it to 50mg. Great strength, energy, mood, libido. Kinda like masteron a bit, the strength comes on fast after the first week.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle length??

btur2915

Awards
Cycle length??
6 weeks. if you are of a decent size i would start at 40 and work to 50. if still gaining stop at 50, if not bump to 60. surprisingly mild for a methyl considering its derivation of a sd/phera mix.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was much weaker than sd, phera, m1t, dzine, msten for me. Me personally I probably wouldn't use it ever again.