Epistane?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Someone I work with has given me a bottle of epi. I have no idea about this. It probably isn't gonna get used tbh unless anyone has any insight on this compound? He reckons he got good gains off a cycle he did a while back.

Now I may be being a snob, but I would always prefer to use tried and tested stuff. Test injections, well known orals and the like, but does epi have a place? How would one go about using it?

Thanks to any who can advise!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is well known bro, what brand is it?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Epistane. Actually using it now, for the 4th time. Great results every time. Quality matters of course. Also curious on the brand you have. My ugl still sources and caps it, so it's not your typical brand.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane is one of the most well known prohormones around, you been living under a rock?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Used it a while back, it's ok but you prob wouldn't be impressed after doing test cycles.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Used it a while back, it's ok but you prob wouldn't be impressed after doing test cycles.
Cheers for that mate. I'm from Yorkshire so if anything is going free, of course, I will have it lol.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Thanks for all responses guys looks half decent. Might have a bash after I finish my next cycle of sustanon, proviron and turinabol ??

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rpn is havoc, pretty much the most well known brand of Epi. You'll be soughted with that mate.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Cheers for that mate. I'm from Yorkshire so if anything is going free, of course, I will have it lol.
I'm just shocked someone from Yorkshire gave something away for free lol

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
It's actually a active steroid, how many mg per cap and how many you got? 40mg for 6 weeks is great
Got 90. Had a feeling I wouldn't have enough. Could do 30mg for 30 days I guess

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real epistane is great, it would make a nice addition to the end of a test cycle. I'd have an ai on hand because it's known for rebound estro.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Lol nah he is from Grimsby! Pretty sure he can count to 6 on his hand.
That explains why he give you the epi then, probably couldn't work out how to open the bottle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it and got lean gains but not so much weight. I've tried nanodrol and now we're talking something that can compete with the real thing.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 30 mg for 30 days. Lean gainz will come!

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Test cycle would be better. But Epistane is very good 40mg a day for 6 weeks.
Honestly it's hard to find in some places these days.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
How bad was the suppression?
Epistane will suppress you. Suppression is based on dose. It can be used as a beginner. But it has the capability of shutdown. Don't worry tho, proper PCT gets things back into working order bud

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be dosing test e at 500mg for 12 weeks and 45 mg a day for 6 weeks of OL EPI5TANE.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
30mg 6 weeks pct OTC at this point Testfy supre3

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Can you private message me for cookie and nolva site without a script