Success with EnhancedChemicals stuff

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Success with EnhancedChemicals stuff

Anyone had success with their products? Aromasin, Arimidex, Nolva, Clomiphene?

2. Nolva clomid and aromasin were all good to me brother
    •   

3. I got some nolva, but I JUST started PCT so I can't really say much about it yet.

Ninja - yours pink?

I've heard nothing but good things across multiple boards

4. No it was white and cloudy one time it was clear and the clomid I have is white cloudy also the aromasin

5. They all worked great though
    •   

6. I used their nolva and recovered fine, mine was yellowy and cloudy. Think I'll order off Enhanced Rx next time as I'd rather take tablets plus there's less messing about with pills.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    So I am currently 600ml Test E per week. Dosing Monday and friday. Diet hasn't change hardly at all was wanting to test the water and see how it effected me and I am blowing up stomach is tight. Also have only been dosing aromasin 12.5 once a week.
    W

I didn't know about enhanced rx. Very nice! Are they affiliated with enhanced athlete?
    Quote Originally Posted by APC80 View Post
    I used their nolva and recovered fine, mine was yellowy and cloudy. Think I'll order off Enhanced Rx next time as I'd rather take tablets plus there's less messing about with pills.

8. Yes but it's tablet form instead of liquid.

9. I'm running their nolva now its good to go. I have the yellow tabs.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

10. That's funny that I've now read of multiple purchases on Enhance Chemicals and everyone who got Nolva has had a different color lol.

Mine is pink, even though on the bottle it says "It may crystalize, so put in warm water, shake, and it will return to clear".

Someone else mentioned theirs was white/cloud then clear, and another was yellow.

If you search for a 15% coupon code for Enhanced Athlete, it will work on Enhanced Chemicals as well. I got 15% off my nolva.

11. Just opened my new aromasin it's pink

12. Their Nolva got me back after 6 weeks of M-Sten, Triumph & Sup3r DHEA

Was pink and tasted like like cherry aspirin

13. Quote Originally Posted by medinacirilo View Post
    Their Nolva got me back after 6 weeks of M-Sten, Triumph & Sup3r DHEA

Whys mine acloudy yellowy colour? Starting to wonder why it's not pink now. Ordered it off their EU site as I'm in uk but surely it should all be from the same place. Mine tastes like pure alcohol as well.

14. Quote Originally Posted by medinacirilo View Post
    Their Nolva got me back after 6 weeks of M-Sten, Triumph & Sup3r DHEA

Yeah! I can't quite place the flavor, but cherry aspirin is pretty accurate.

It ALMOST tastes kind of good, lol

15. Yeah it wasn't bad initially, but that aspirin after taste does NOT go away! Oh well, it's the price we pay

16. I like to use 00g gel caps no taste at all I hate the taste of RC chems I've tasted one dose and it was so nasty never again

17. Their prices are pretty good. Anyone tried their tadalafil? I got burned on some from Blue Sky and I don't want that to happen again.

18. I kind of want to try tadalafil pwo would it not be a good idea at 23?I feel like it may mess my ish up

19. Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23 View Post
    I kind of want to try tadalafil pwo would it not be a good idea at 23?I feel like it may mess my ish up
    its all the other **** your taking that's gonna **** your ish up..
    This Spot For Sale

20. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    its all the other **** your taking that's gonna **** your ish up..
    You have an excellent point

21. Use code BBT15 for 15% off. I just used it for some exem and I'm pretty sure it's the same code I used previously.

22. How bout their HCG, real hard to find this with decent quality. Anyone with experience?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    How bout their HCG, real hard to find this with decent quality. Anyone with experience?
    Yes it worked for me

24. Im hoping some of you gentlemen have had success with enhanced rx as well.

25. Their Aromasin is pink and crystally. It works well and I've bought several batches of it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Here is a workout i had great success with
    By ttwarrior1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:05 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 06:04 PM
  3. Anyone familiar with iSatori stuff?
    By taellian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:43 PM
  4. what cycle to do with the stuff i have laying around?
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 07:43 PM
  5. Anyone having success with T-1 Final?
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 08:44 AM