Opinions: best oral test base

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hey guys just looking for some opinions here for my future bulking cycle. I've used both 4-andro and epi-andro together but never individually.

Can't use a TD due to the fact I will be having a baby crawling around at that time (?)

Cycle will most likely be a bulking cycle, any opinions on which oral test base you enjoy will be much appreciated.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
4-ad is still sold in the U.K. Many companies ship to the US.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I love epiandro as an oral base
This isn't a test base. It helps combat sides, similar to a test base, but from DHT not test. 4 andro and blood drops are your only oral options man. Blood drops or oral trest have extremely short half life though so best stacked with TD trest but you already said you cant use any TD's. Good luck

chris.patron

Awards
The perception of injecting test will not go over well with the wife. Oral is much easier for the female mind to comprehend.
Have you tried explaining that it's actually healthier for you to pin then stick to orals? I had trouble with my girl and showed her some videos and articles about testosterone replacement therapy and the benefits and the dangers of orals and liver values and she friggn helps me pin the butt cheek now lol

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
This isn't a test base. It helps combat sides, similar to a test base, but from DHT not test. 4 andro and blood drops are your only oral options man. Blood drops or oral trest have extremely short half life though so best stacked with TD trest but you already said you cant use any TD's. Good luck
Looks like 4 andro it is! I'll be getting a mini stock pile.

And no chris.patron it's just not worth starting a fight/argument over at this point, I'll just wait until I'm 40-45 and need to go on TRT then the explaining will be extremely easy. Lol

Edit: Zach can't wait to see how you're doing of cycle photos turn out bro sounds like your getting freaky. Also what's your next cycle? M-sten/4ad?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Looks like 4 andro it is! I'll be getting a mini stock pile.

And no chris.patron it's just not worth starting a fight/argument over at this point, I'll just wait until I'm 40-45 and need to go on TRT then the explaining will be extremely easy. Lol

Edit: Zach can't wait to see how you're doing of cycle photos turn out bro sounds like your getting freaky. Also what's your next cycle? M-sten/4ad?
Either m sten or mithras trying to decide still brotha! Plus a test base like super dhea or trest and epiandro or nos androsterone TD. I'll have all on hand to choose from

Ill post up pics at the end of my current cycle for sure. Up nearly 17 lbs in 48 days which is way more than i expected

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
4-ad is still sold in the U.K. Many companies ship to the US.
And Olympus UK is having 50% right now for July 4th. Your preferred oral base?
Olympus UK doesn't sell 4-AD. They sell 4-andro. They are not the same thing. There is absolutely no reason to use 4-andro if 4-AD is still available (and it is).

btur2915

Awards
td test or trest is the best non IM test base currently available. If not, oral trest is ok but a pain to dose.

Arnold_strong

Awards
M Sten works for bulking and strength in my limited experience
It also brings major tiredness and lethargy deep in the cycle along with some loss of libido

Including 4 andro is a wise choice

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Olympus UK doesn't sell 4-AD. They sell 4-andro. They are not the same thing. There is absolutely no reason to use 4-andro if 4-AD is still available (and it is).
Mike can you clear your PM's please brother