Mithras Results?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I have read a lot of hype about mithras, and also some mixed emotions about it. If someone was going to do a mithras solo cycle with a test base like trest or super dhea plus epiandro or nos androsterone, what results could you expect and whats a good starting and ending dosage for a 6 week run. 2 bottles of VL aureus would be enough for 40mg a day for 45 days. For a first ever methyl cycle, would this dosage even be worth running solo? Thanks in advance!

Also, would it be too much to stack this with m sten for 6 weeks? Or since ive never ran either should i run each one solo first with a test base and tudca of course

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews; I'd save the money and go with something more tried and true

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
40 mg for 6 weeks good dose?
Do not run this with msten if this is your first methyl cycle. What have you ran in the past? 30-40mg would be a good place to start. If it's your first methyl then the trest/Mithras combo will definitely put on some mass. Trest ****s you down hard and fast but it's one of my favorites. Just make sure you have your pharma ai on hand. If you wanted to go with a different base NOS androsterone would be a nice addition or an we'll dosed epiandro capsules as well (OL, androvar, VL).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't/isn't compared to phera like early wet gains ?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Ill have epiandro and nos androsterone and trest on hand. As well as NOS 6 bromo td for ai and exemestane by natco for pharma. Nos 6 bromo is probably stronger than the exemestane though. My only cycle experience is a 1 4 epiandro stack for 8 weeks.

And i believe this is similar to phera in structure but not in the nature of the way it works. Mithras is supposed to be very dry

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Anyone else? How does this compare to halodrol (old halodrol like halo extreme)

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start it in a couple weeks and run it at 40/40/50/50/60/60. I can give you feedback in a few weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about to start it in a couple weeks and run it at 40/40/50/50/60/60. I can give you feedback in a few weeks.
Best of luck and yea keep us posted

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I realize this is an old thread, but I'm looking for answers to the question(s) that was asked here....

Anyone have any personal feedback to give on Mithras?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I realize this is an old thread, but I'm looking for answers to the question(s) that was asked here....

Anyone have any personal feedback to give on Mithras?
Dimethandrostenol. Tried as an RC before it was in Mithras. It's double methylated (2,17a) equipoise. Feels better solo than dianabol from what I recall. No estrogen sides whatsoever especially vs dianabol. I assume that's the 2nd position methyl attachment preventing aromatization and somewhat blocking the ER and PR (as a 2-methylated steroid tends to want to do)

I'd call it feel good dianabol. If dianabol feels good already, then it's feel great dianabol.

Personally I think dianabol sucks and I'd take mithras vs Dbol any day of the week.

I think I gained 20lbs or so in about six weeks on this stuff with no test. Hard to remember there were a lot of things happening monthly. I may have stacked it with anavar or something, may have gained more. I know I gained enough or I would not have remembered it at all.

Karlrobert

Awards
Dimethandrostenol. Tried as an RC before it was in Mithras. It's double methylated (2,17a) equipoise. Feels better solo than dianabol from what I recall. No estrogen sides whatsoever especially vs dianabol. I assume that's the 2nd position methyl attachment preventing aromatization and somewhat blocking the ER and PR (as a 2-methylated steroid tends to want to do)

I'd call it feel good dianabol. If dianabol feels good already, then it's feel great dianabol.

Personally I think dianabol sucks and I'd take mithras vs Dbol any day of the week.

I think I gained 20lbs or so in about six weeks on this stuff with no test. Hard to remember there were a lot of things happening monthly. I may have stacked it with anavar or something, may have gained more. I know I gained enough or I would not have remembered it at all.
Do remember your dosage?