What PCT would you run after Epistane

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Planning to run 5 weeks of Epistane with 4-andro as a test base

Epi: 30/30/30/30/30
4andro: 220/220/220/220/200 (more if felt it's needed)

I'm 25, 6'1", 210 pounds.

What PCT would you run after this cycle? Looking for input! Thanks

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You definitely need a SERM.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Cannibal alpha pct - 2-3 pills a day
AI on hand just in case

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea more so like Clomid, Nolva, AI? A combination of those?

My concerns are with post-PCT gyno
My recommendation would be clomid. The tried and true PCT dosing is 50/50/25/25. An AI such as aromasin would be helpful. Also CEL MTEST is the flagship natty test booster that would definitely help during PCT. Properly dosed ingredients at a very cost effective price!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Either novla (20/20/10/10) or clomid(50/50/25/25) with an otc pct product and a natty test booster like alphamax xt.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Planning to run 5 weeks of Epistane with 4-andro as a test base

Epi: 30/30/30/30/30
4andro: 220/220/220/220/200 (more if felt it's needed)

I'm 25, 6'1", 210 pounds.

What PCT would you run after this cycle? Looking for input! Thanks
Serm of choice
AI of choice, minimum OTC like Inhibit-E, recommend Aromasin
Reduce XT (cortisol)
M-Test (natty test booster)

If funds allow - Xgels+Anabeta Elite/Alphamax or similar natty anabolics

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25 with exemestane on hand

paddyirishman

Awards
Gonna bump this one up to save starting a new thread.
Going to run a Havoc and Andro the Giant stack at the end of the month.
I have the following already purchased: OL Ar1macare Pro and Assault Labs Estrostrike for on cycle (maybe a bit too much?) with Joyful Joints to help out.
PCT I have OL Kingsblood but also have OL Test1fy if it will help?
No SERM in place as not sure where to order them from (I'm in Ireland). Could I get away without one or too risky?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gonna bump this one up to save starting a new thread.
Going to run a Havoc and Andro the Giant stack at the end of the month.
I have the following already purchased: OL Ar1macare Pro and Assault Labs Estrostrike for on cycle (maybe a bit too much?) with Joyful Joints to help out.
PCT I have OL Kingsblood but also have OL Test1fy if it will help?
No SERM in place as not sure where to order them from (I'm in Ireland). Could I get away without one or too risky?
Just google ‘buy clomid online’ and you’ll find some options bro. You do need a serm for that stack. I’m in England and got clomid, nolva and aromasin delivered no problems.....

paddyirishman

Awards
Just worried about getting something that doesn't do what it's supposed to do.
What would I need for that stack, just clomid?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just worried about getting something that doesn't do what it's supposed to do.
What would I need for that stack, just clomid?
Either clomid 50/25/25/12.5 or nolva 20/20/10/10 would be fine.

I’d have an ai (like aromasin) on hand as well - personally I didn’t have any gyno off 4-andro but everyone is different....

paddyirishman

Awards
Either clomid 50/25/25/12.5 or nolva 20/20/10/10 would be fine.

I’d have an ai (like aromasin) on hand as well - personally I didn’t have any gyno off 4-andro but everyone is different....
Legend.
Done a bit of digging and found a reliable source.
Will look into Clomid and Nolva and see which one fits in best.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What you have to worry about with this one is rebound. I would definitely have a legit AI on hand when running Epistane.

paddyirishman

Awards
What you have to worry about with this one is rebound. I would definitely have a legit AI on hand when running Epistane.
Any particular AI you would recommend?
I'd like to have all I need before I start the cycle.
I could use the Estro Strike as an AI and the Ar1macare Pro in its own on cycle.
Would this cover it?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would use Exemestane. Sorry but estro strike and arimacare won't do much to control estrogen. Arimistane does nothing and the Abieta may drop you a few points. Be careful with arimistane as it can be rough on the joints. Especially when coupled with Epistane.

paddyirishman

Awards
Legend.
Done a bit of digging and found a reliable source.
Will look into Clomid and Nolva and see which one fits in best.
My source wants me to send them a cheque for payment then they will send the SERM. (Will take over a month to complete).
I've checked a few other sources but finding a legitimate seller is trying my head!
Can you point me in the right direction on where to order from?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My source wants me to send them a cheque for payment then they will send the SERM. (Will take over a month to complete).
I've checked a few other sources but finding a legitimate seller is trying my head!
Can you point me in the right direction on where to order from?
We can’t source on here. There’s plenty of info out there on the internet. Just spend a few hours source-checking.

paddyirishman

Awards
Got Clomid and Aromasin on order.
What doses should I run at and when should I start the SERMs?
Should I only take the Aromasin if it's needed (no benefit if gyno doesn't flare up?)

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I usually run 4-andro as a test base, arimistane as my AI, and follow it up with a strong over the counter post cycle like K1ngs Blood and Rebirth based on the suggestions from the boys at strong supplements and I've never had any issues so far as far as recovery.

I save a little bit of my estro strike (arimistane) for rebound control after completing my PCT and it seems to do the trick just fine for me.

But then again, I'm not someone who is sensitive to estrogen or prone to gyno so although this works well for me, it might not be the best route to go for EVERYONE.

If you are someone who is gyno prone or estrogen sensitive, then having an AI like Letro on hand would be very wise as Epistane and Tren are two of the compounds that have had the worst reports of flare ups while on cycle or rebound gyno when coming off of PCT.

I've heard of people having good results using LETRONE by Black Lion instead as its not as suppressive and works sufficiently enough as an AI depending on the doses you are running your epistane at.

paddyirishman

Awards
Would 4-andro need to start at the same time as the Epistane or leave it to around the 2.5-3 week mark to combat the lethargy?
Will run the 4-andro at 330mg a day for 6 weeks and the Epistane at 30mg a day for 4 weeks (might up this to 6 weeks though after reading more info on it nor kicking in to week 3?)

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Would 4-andro need to start at the same time as the Epistane or leave it to around the 2.5-3 week mark to combat the lethargy?
Will run the 4-andro at 330mg a day for 6 weeks and the Epistane at 30mg a day for 4 weeks (might up this to 6 weeks though after reading more info on it nor kicking in to week 3?)
I start the 4-ad at the same time usually and run it all the way throughout the cycle until time comes to start PCT

I taper my doses of 4-andro up as of week 3.. I start at 330 and end up arround 550 or 660 depending on how many bottles I have sitting around. I found that my body becomes tolerant around week 3 which is why I taper up the dose to sort of help off-set this sort of effect.

Does a great job in combating lethargy and my libido is usually never an issue when running these two compounds as a stack.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally found 4-andro at 340 struggled to offset the lethargy and libido issues from 1-andro. Epistane I believe is a step up so be prepared to have to push through a bit bro. You should see some decent gains though - helps when the going gets tough

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Got Clomid and Aromasin on order.
What doses should I run at and when should I start the SERMs?
Should I only take the Aromasin if it's needed (no benefit if gyno doesn't flare up?)
Only take if symptoms arise. That's what I do.

If you are paranoid about rebound from epistane, during week 3 of pct. Take 12.5 e3d until a few weeks post pct.

paddyirishman

Awards
Only take if symptoms arise. That's what I do.

If you are paranoid about rebound from epistane, during week 3 of pct. Take 12.5 e3d until a few weeks post pct.
Thanks, I'll keep it for "just in case".
What about the Clomid, when should I start and at what doses?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll keep it for "just in case".
What about the Clomid, when should I start and at what doses?
Start the day your cycle ends. The most common is 50/50/25/25. Some have been moving towards 25/25/25/25. Myself included. Just came off of dmz and used 25/25/25/25 and recovered perfectly fine. I did run rebirth along side it though.

paddyirishman

Awards
I'll try 25/25/25/25 and run Kingsblood with it to see how it goes.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'll try 25/25/25/25 and run Kingsblood with it to see how it goes.
Looks good to me. For my natty test booster product during pct, I've used KB, Mtest, Alphamax and Sup3R Pct. Didn't notice a difference between any of them. My last run I changed it up and used Rebirth starting week 3 of my pct and I think it worked the best. For my natty anabolic, I used Massacr3. It was my first time using a laxo product. During PCT my strength kept going up and I only lost around 4 lbs. Not too bad if you ask me. Pretty sure laxo will control cortisol. Might try reduce xt next go around.

paddyirishman

Awards
Gonna have to leave the cycle for a while.
Went to the doctor with a rib injury (heavy leg press and too deep!).
Turns out my blood pressure is sky high so need to get that under control.