MOHN and 19 nor(Ergo Norandrodiol)

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
After my first week of mohn at 12mgs per day I feel im ready to double the dose. This would leave me with about 18 days of mohn. Should I stack with the norandrodiol? 1 ad maybe? My goal is to drop body fat and waist size. I am eating approx 200 g of protein, not sure of carb count but lower than normal( not Atkins low) and im lowering fat intake but since i eat a lot of cheese, im sure its not too low!

I searched but had no luck. Anyone have any thoughts on mohn and norandrodiol? Thanks

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds like you need to work on your diet before you work on steroids.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
thank you for the suggestion but my diet and blood work are monitored by professionals. My wife is a registered dietician and I am in the lab business with and am currently being tested with the results being reviewed by my physician. As an athlete since i was a kid, I know how my body responds to food and intake. Until your qualifications are the same as those who are monitoring me, I would suggest to sticking to answering the questions at hand.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your first post doesn't support your second (as far as diet).

Anyway, how long have you been on m4ohn? I would stick with that, and run pct then think about future cycles.

From my experience 6-8 weeks is optimal on m4ohn.

Changing

Banned
Awards
So if your being worked by professionals they should know the answer to your question.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MOHN is fine for dieting, but it is slow, ie. 25 days AIN'T gonna cut it. and because it isnt THAT potent or anti-catabolic, it wont support serious caloric deficits, which it sounds like you are using.

19-nor is a bulker for the most part...water retention is expected, but it goes away. i dont think it will impart hardness, which is what people look for with "cutting steroids"

i also wouldnt use 2 19-nor derivatives, myself, but then again i am fond of using my penis.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
MOHN is fine for dieting, but it is slow, ie. 25 days AIN'T gonna cut it. and because it isnt THAT potent or anti-catabolic, it wont support serious caloric deficits, which it sounds like you are using.

19-nor is a bulker for the most part...water retention is expected, but it goes away. i dont think it will impart hardness, which is what people look for with "cutting steroids"

i also wouldnt use 2 19-nor derivatives, myself, but then again i am fond of using my penis.
thanks thats the answer that im looking for. As far as my first post not supporting my second, I really did not want to bore anyone with the intricasies of my diet other than high protein moderate fat and carbs. Any drop in carbs out of the normal for me results in a loss. I have a high metabolism and am constantly moving through out the day. While my education concerning these supplements is mostly learned from research here on this site, I know how my body responds to different foods and ratios of protein/carbs/and fats. As a teenager i was a long distance runner before getting into body building and have experimented with many different diets in my time. Again, im no expert, but I know how to make my body gain or lose weight in my particular instance.

Also, sorry for being a smart a$$ in my second post I was having a rough day

My doctor knows very little about these products. He is there just to review my numbers , check blood pressure, and convince me not to bother with this stuff!

again, i did not mean to be a douche bag. this forum is extremely valuable and do not want to piss anyone off

Last edited: