starting pct on rest days ???

Harry_Connick

Awards
Hey all, sorry if this question has been answered already, I haven't been able to find info on this.

This Sunday will end the eighth and final week of my cycle. Currently OL epi-andro 1000mg and OL 1 andro 440mg. PCT is clomid 50/50/25/25
I was planning on starting the clomid on Monday. My current workout plan is Mon-Fri with Sat & Sun rest days. So today was my last workout day until Monday which will be the start of my PCT.

So my question is, would it be better, worse, the same to start the clomid PCT tomorrow (Saturday) and have my first two days of PCT be rest days?
Or is that a bad idea since that is when my body will be in its most fragile state?

I'm thinking maybe keep the PH's going on those rest days so as to not lose any muscle, and start the pct the same day I start working out again..

Also, not sure if this matters, but this was mostly a cut cycle. Not much muscle gained, but some, mostly just burned fat.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Start your PCT on the day after your last dose of the Andros.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day after last dose, rest day or training day are irrelevant

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would start day after since its not test

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Absolutely start the next day after your last dose and PH

Harry_Connick

Awards
Thanks all for replying, but I'm aware that I should start pct the day after my last dose of PH, but what I'm asking is could I just go ahead and start the pct on Saturday, with the last dose of PH on Friday, rather than taking the prohormones Saturday and Sunday then starting the pct on Monday? Like I said Saturday and Sunday are rest days for me, and I quite literally usually do nothing those days. It seems kind of pointless and a waste of time and PH's to wait until Monday if I could just get the pct started 2 days earlier.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It doesn't really make a difference, your thinking too hard

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't really make a difference, your thinking too hard
Yeah this. Seems like 6 of one, half dozen of other. You could always give your body a 2-day break from any drugs and hit PCT Monday. It wont impact recovery one iota. But standard practice is start a PH PCT day after last dose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO I would start right after you finish your cycle so you can get to it and get your hormones back to regular levels.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm not sure you understand, or you're overthinking it.
The day after your last dose of PH, whether that be a Wednesday, Saturday, training, rest, Christmas, Hanukkah, or Halloween, you start pct.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Honestly I would just dose the last two days of your PH regardless if you are lifting or not. Your body will utilize the compounds for recovery. Finish out the last two days and then start your PCT