Post Cycle and PCT Bloodwork- feedback requested

AM478

Awards
Hello, I recently completed a havoc cycle that has me showing signs of high e2 after completion of my PCT. I have small gyno, have been very fatigued/tired, and low libido. I got my blood work done and am looking for feedback on what I should do to combat the symptoms I am seeing currently.

Background:
  • 33 years old, 5'11 195 lbs
  • I have done two prohormone cycles before, 1-AD in my early twenties and most recently Havoc when I was 30. The havoc cycle and pct for it are exactly what I just did with my most recent cycle.
  • I had mild sensitivity after my first havoc cycle a few years ago but it went away without doing anything specific to address it, I just stuck with my planned PCT.

What my most recent cycle and PCT was:
- Cycle
  • Havoc (Epi) run for 4 weeks at a dosage of 30/30/30/40
- PCT
  • I started PCT right at the completion of my cycle, starting Nolva the first day after I finished the Havoc. PCT is 6 weeks and I am on the last week. This is almost exactly what I did for my first Havoc cycle and had success.
  • Nolva- taken for first 4 weeks @ 20/20/10/10
    This was purchased as a research chem, in liquid form.
  • Alphamax XT- taken first 4 weeks @ 10/10/10/10
  • Reduce XT- taken last 4 weeks @ 3/3/3/3
    This is the only supplement I am on currently as part of my PCT and will be finishing up this week.
  • I am taking X Gels as well, but only to help retain muscle during PCT...not as a measure to address test/estrogen levels.

What my symptoms are:
  • My nipples are puffy and sensitive and my left nipple was really sore the past few days. The sensitivity has decreased but I still feel the lump and it feels like it may have gotten a little bit bigger as of this morning although it is not noticeable to the naked eye. I feel like there may be a very small lump on the right side, if anything- nothing like I have on the left side.
  • With this not going away like it did with my first cycle I have a concern that I am experiencing signs of gyno and not just effects of my hormones balancing.
  • I also feel like my libido has not rebounded yet. Improved yes, rebounded fully, no. No morning wood although I can get it up when needed.
  • I have felt pretty fatigued and have trouble sleeping at night for the past few nights. It's takes me awhile to fall asleep and does not feel like a deep sleep, I often wake up a few times throughout the night.

What have I done so far:
  • I have continued my PCT although I am only on Reduce XT now, and will finish that up this weekend before I am completely done with that.
  • I have purchased ralox from a verified reddit source, 100 pills, which should be here in a week to address the smaller lump I do have.
  • I've gotten blood work done, key measures below and full report attached.
Bloodwork results:

• [*]Testosterone Serum- 591 ng/dL
    [*]LH- 6.2 mIU/mL
    [*]FSH- 2.1mIU/mL
    [*]Estradiol: 40.3 pg/ML

There is also a note under this 'Roche ECLIA methodology' should that make a difference

At this point I am looking for some feedback on what I should do next. My estrogen levels appear in the normal range, but on the highest side of normal. I unfortunately did not get blood work done before to know what my own individual baseline is.

My concern is that I am continuing to exhibit signs of high estrogen and the gyno situation does not appear to be resolving. I have the ralox on the way which I should be starting in the next week or two depending on when it gets here, but what should I do in the meantime?

The only items I have on hand at the moment are: 10ml (maybe a little less) of a 30ml bottle of Nova left which is dosed at 20mg/ml, and ErasePro.

Looking for some thoughts/feedback on what I should do.

Thank you in advance!!

test.png

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey.

The Roche eclia e2 test is generally ideal for women; it tends to be innaccurate for men (can often give false-high readings). Most "in the know" endos will suggest a sensitive-assay for males.

In saying that, its possible your issue is prolactin. Im definitely no expert on prolactin issues, so cant offer any "bro diagnosis" for you in that respect.

Your rbc/hcrit are just out of range. Without knowing what they were like pre-cycle, nor how they are currently trending, they will be something you may need to be proactive in re-normalising.

AM478

Awards
Hey.

The Roche eclia e2 test is generally ideal for women; it tends to be innaccurate for men (can often give false-high readings). Most "in the know" endos will suggest a sensitive-assay for males.

In saying that, its possible your issue is prolactin. Im definitely no expert on prolactin issues, so cant offer any "bro diagnosis" for you in that respect.

Your rbc/hcrit are just out of range. Without knowing what they were like pre-cycle, nor how they are currently trending, they will be something you may need to be proactive in re-normalising.
Thanks. If it is prolactin what should be done to combat that?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. If it is prolactin what should be done to combat that?
Sorry bro, thats one area Im grossly under-researched on. There are measures Id try for myself, but Im in no way confident enough of them to be making recommendations to others.