Superdrol/Winny/Proviron

HulkGhst

Awards
Good day,

I'm curious to know if this cycle would make sense, know most of yall are flame me.

I'm 23 yeas old, 5'5, 216 lb, 11-13% bf. Trying to break plateau.

Cycle:
Superdrol: 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Winstrol: 50/50/50/50/75/75/50/50
Proviron: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Cardarine (GW-501516): 0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20

Support supp:
Multi vit
Vitamin C
B Complex
Hawthorne
RYR
CoQ10
Fish oil
MCT
Test booster
HCA
ALA
Liver support

PCT:
Cardarine (GW-501516): 20/20/0/0/0
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/10
Ostarine (MK-2866): 25/25/25/12.5/0
Support supp as well

Workout:
Mon: Shoulder/Bicep
Tue: Back/Tricep
Wed: Chest/Bicep
Thu: Legs
Fri: Full body (Compound exercises)
Sat: Arms

Abs done everyday
10min cardio everyday

Diet:
CKD
3800 cal - 285-380g P/254-296g F/Max 25g carbs

36 hour carbup from after my full body workout
Complex carbs after workout then after low GL food

Anyway does that cycle make sense?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason you're not using test? Also are you sure about those stats, if you're 5'5 at 216 ~12% body fat you barely even need gear, simple cutting cycle and you are good to go.

HulkGhst

Awards
Yes I'm sure. I started working out when I was 16.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
How is it that people are still even considering osta in their pct

HulkGhst

Awards
������

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dude. There are countless threads about Osta in pct. 2 on the main page alone. No osta in pct.

Test booster on cycle is pointless.

Do more research homie.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I know we have guides for sarms, popular dosing of compounds, andros, etc.

I think we need a "Read this first or we aren't helping FAQ" type of thing. I know we are all sick of giving the exact same advice to EVERYONE.

For example...
NO Osta in PCT!
Dose your 1/4 andro at 330 for 8 weeks
Don't cut during PCT

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
No one gonna mention the SD stacked with winny?? GL with that bro and the way you say "liver support" shouts nothing good enough.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one gonna mention the SD stacked with winny?? GL with that bro and the way you say "liver support" shouts nothing good enough.
I was gonna let someone else chime in on that one that one. Thanks for doing so.

To the op, Listen fellow gym bro, if you're already pretty lean, SD will get you strong as f, rip you up and lean you out.

Save GW and test booster for PCT. No osta in pct.

On cycle support, NAC and a top of the line Multi V is standard procedure. I use Animal Pak. Taurine also, Fish oil, you should be good to go.

HulkGhst

Awards
Liver support = prunella vulgaris 900mg, milk thistle 900mg

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Liver support = prunella vulgaris 900mg, milk thistle 900mg
Will do nothing, terrible. TUDCA or 1200mg NAC. Don't mix winny and SD. SD will make you feel like crap on its own and stress your liver pretty bad. A nice dose of TUDCA will help with the appetite loss, high dose of vit C (1000mg twice a day) can help slightly with lethargy. 5ltres of water minimum a day. Oh and get a base unless you like low test symptoms? Even a DHEA cream is better than nothing

HulkGhst

Awards
Only reason I'm not pinning is because I'm living with my fiancee , my cycle would be 1-4 week sdrol, 11-14 week winny, 1-12 test e. But ideally winny would be run for a min of 8 weeks

HulkGhst

Awards
Honesty, people under estimate the strength of liver, and trash oral cycles. Don't sat **** about the liver unless you did biological sciences

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
DHEA for anyone is substantial if the dose suits haha
A biological scientist wouldn't comment on liver.... try hepatologist....
Granted I also agree people over exaggerate liver stress but to be honest you don't sound that educated for someone who cycles. Superdrol and M1T are probably the most harsh behind methyl tren and cheque drops, plus it actually makes you feel like a living turd, mixing that with dry joints, added liver stress symptoms (loss of appetite, lethargy, general crap feeling) you're gonna be in for one great cycle

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Plus continually stressing you liver and recovering and stressing and recovering, much like drinking heavily or binge drinking, will later lead to liver disease. Why not try and help your body out as much as possible rather than just bash it. If you care more about looks than health, sorry I spoke

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
One thing I missed, why does living with your fiancé matter about whether you pin? For one if she doesn't know you do steroids, you should make some better life choices and secondly if you take superdrol, unless she's dumb, she will know you're on something

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
4 Wees SD+ Winny, 4 weeks winny and then another 4 weeks Nolva. That's 4 weeks heavy toxic another 4 weeks toxic and then 4 weeks mildly toxic for a total of 12 weeks toxic liver.

You shi.t on another member about not understanding the liver, do you? You clearly don't understand PCT?

Look run the stack if you want to, but get Tudca and NAC. I would personally use injectables.

5ft5 216 12%bf, why even use juice? Unless..

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I know 100% for sure more about the liver than him obviously haha

HulkGhst

Awards
I was about to rep you, but don't get the M1T because I ain't about that life

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Test will be your backbone if you want to compete man! Doing a bunch of orals year round will literally F you up in no time.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't judge you, I'm telling you doing orals all the time will mess you up, especially not taking proper supports. Fact.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Well you come on here for advice and then question everything that's said.... most orals especially mess up you cholesterol and BP more than oils, that and consistent heightened liver stress will lead to liver disease or damage! Oils are 100% more manageable if you're not smashing grams a week, heart and liver health are fu(king important so that you can stay alive! You don't want to be 35 and have liver or heart disease or be on dialysis from consistent high BP which WILL mess your kidneys up

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Juicedeez utz
Do you have actual proof that SD is so rough on your liver or are you too parroting everything you hear?

I have proof that at 50mg it was insignificant:

I wasn't using much more that 800mg ALA.

Lipids are what I would be more worried about.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Nothing that aromatizes.......Agree on the lipids taking a beating.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I still see no reason to run so many orals at once for that long. Especially if you want to compete. Get some test it's much better for you.

You have to know your body very well. Example, you may be able to run this and not even have raised enzymes, but I run dbol at 20mg a day for four weeks and it's sky high. Person dependant, still doesn't mean it's good for you though. I remember TBone ended up in ER on 20mg SD a day in week 3.

Btw I know you weren't talking to me, but anyone can post any stats on a site. For all you know I'm 4ft9 300lbs 5% bf :lol: ;)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ Yes, I missed the keto diet.

chris.patron

Awards
Winny and superdrol is a recipe for a liver transplant.

chris.patron

Awards
Only reason I'm not pinning is because I'm living with my fiancee , my cycle would be 1-4 week sdrol, 11-14 week winny, 1-12 test e. But ideally winny would be run for a min of 8 weeks
Never mind just saw this ya this wouldn't be too bad with test e as your base sdrol as your kickstart and winny to lean up at the end. I read the title and thought this was an oral only cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Never mind just saw this ya this wouldn't be too bad with test e as your base sdrol as your kickstart and winny to lean up at the end. I read the title and thought this was an oral only cycle.
It is. He said that would be his cycle if he wasn't living with his fiancé.

chris.patron

Awards
It is. He said that would be his cycle if he wasn't living with his fiancé.
Best advice is to either explain to her what your doing and why, hide it from her, or don't do anything and stay natty. No point in messing yourself up if your not going to be doing things correctly. Rule number one for any cycle is have a test base. And I see so many posts that come up about these crazy side effects people endure because they refused to pin test. I flat out told my girl friend that I plan on being on trt in a few years anyway and with the way it elevates my sex drive and my mood she was worried at first and then really didn't mind. Later she even offered to help me haha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Juicedeez utz
Do you have actual proof that SD is so rough on your liver or are you too parroting everything you hear?

I have proof that at 50mg it was insignificant:

I wasn't using much more that 800mg ALA.

Lipids are what I would be more worried about.
Liver damage from orals is always blown out of proportion, about 5 years ago while on test and dbol I went out every Thursday and Friday and drank and was still in the normal range. Not advocating this practice just saying ppl gotta relax. Definitely elevated to the top end of normal but nothing serious. I know a few guys that run **** year round and go out every weekend and do blow and drink weather there on orals or not and there all doing fine.

Drugs and alcohol are bad mmmkay, don't do anything I just said in this post. Consult with your Dr before stacking steroids with narcotics and alcohol. This is for educational purposes only.

chris.patron

Awards
Liver damage from orals is always blown out of proportion, about 5 years ago while on test and dbol I went out every Thursday and Friday and drank and was still in the normal range. Not advocating this practice just saying ppl gotta relax. Definitely elevated to the top end of normal but nothing serious. I know a few guys that run **** year round and go out every weekend and do blow and drink weather there on orals or not and there all doing fine.

Drugs and alcohol are bad mmmkay, don't do anything I just said in this post. Consult with your Dr before stacking steroids with narcotics and alcohol. This is for educational purposes only.
Right I get your thoughts on the liver values, however what are your thoughts on him not having a test base in his stack?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly the test base isn't my concern, should you have 1, yes but I really don't like anything about the stack he's got. If his stats are legit then he's ****in jacked. Lots of guys drop test before a show, just diet and maybe some winny and clean 6 weeks out if your going to compete. I've seen it done before with success