Best anti-catablic compound in PCT ?

ducho15

Awards
Hey guys this is something you cant stress enough PCT mainly lovering cortisol and stoping catabolism so if you have knowledge about compounds which arent supresive and offer anti catabolic properties please share your experience or knowledge ;)

For now lets say CARDARINE is the best -anticatabolic- fat burning(more oxygen after workout more fat burned,shifts muscles to fat burning maschines also hearth can use more fat faster for energy and so on overaly helps with burning fat ) -endurance booster -helps with liver, hearth, significantly lowers bad cholesterol while making good higher ......... BUUUUUUT: carcinogenic to a degree which no one knows exactly if you have cancer in family dont use it it looks like it will only boost existing cancer

chris.patron

Awards
Cardarine had always really interested me, however the possibility of it growing cancer cells in the body is pretty scary.

ducho15

Awards
yes thats a scary stuff there are some studies which concluded that it does not potentiate cancer growth of course there is this study where they used rats but if i remember right rats was 66% of their life on cardarine so its a long time for them i think they live 3 years and they was using it 2 years this one study was debunked many times and there is plenty of people using this stuff and so far no one had cancer as far as i know, one study concluded it helps kill cancer so it looks like we will never know but dont forget cigaretes are carcinogenic nolvadex is carcinogenic, and sooooo on :) some people will get lung cancer after year of smoking some smoke cigars well over 100 y of age :D

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Best anticatabolic well lot of food lot of vitamins

ducho15

Awards
ok to be more specific i am talking just about chemicals which can be used for pct for anticatabolic properties of course lets asume food vitamins sups and weight training load is perfect for pct to maintain mass gained during cycle and of course this chemical should not slow hpta recovery so kinda magic drug if there is something like that GH igf 1 and stuff like that

Eight

Eight

Awards
Food for thought:

vujade (I think) posted a study on here which showed that whilst cardarine helps the liver, it also puts it into a state where it is more susceptible to damage.

Tamoxifen has been associated with liver damage in some cases, so if you were unlucky then taking cardarine during PCT could be a very unwise move.

God this stuff is complicated. ;)

Last edited:

ducho15

Awards
exactly nothing with our bodies is straight forward cardarine is the magic for pct right now if we are talking about maintaining cycle looks mass strength , or if we will stack it with tren to deal with some side effects from tren of course people who dont have everything in check naturaly so food intake training knowing own body shouldnt touch stuff like this you need to be 100% at start if you arent you wont have 100% results simple as that but still any sugestions on something else which works also as anticatabolic non supresive compound ?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Mk 677 then start it with cycle and continue all year

ducho15

Awards
ok i will sugest one more igf-1 lr3 feel free to share experience

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food for thought:

vujade (I think) posted a study on here which showed that whilst cardarine helps the liver, it also puts it into a state where it is more susceptible to damage.

Tamoxifen has been associated with liver damage in some cases, so if you were unlucky then taking cardarine during PCT could be a very unwise move.

God this stuff is complicated. ;)
Yes some studies have shown Cardarine to be regenerative for the liver,
But another study showed that because of this regeneration, that if Cardarine is taken
with something that damages the liver, you could develop liver fibrosis.

And yes, Tamoxifen has been shown to be hard on the liver.

to be on the cautious side, I would never take Cardarine while on any other oral PH/DS/AAS or medication.

ducho15

Awards
Ok so with this sad in case of cardarine best would be if one after cycle started pct with more food best would be continuing in bulk with high intensity workout with lower volume of course he would pack on fat buttt after pct he will be able to start cardarine alone and shred that aditional fat this would be safest solution for cardarine

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7-spray

ducho15

Awards
it looks interesting do you have experience with it ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. Mucho. 7 oxo dhea is one of the best non hormonal anti catabolic supplement especially for pct and fat loss.

Next would be ur spray. Edit: it's in stock now so would def recommend ur spay first. I really liked it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk677 and X gels! phenomenal bulking combo and will help issue your appetite stays high to maintain all that new muscle. I find the biggest reason people tend to lose muscle in PCT is they don't adjust their diet and eat for the 10-12lbs they just gained. EAT!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 and X gels! phenomenal bulking combo and will help issue your appetite stays high to maintain all that new muscle. I find the biggest people tend to lose muscle in PCT is they don't adjust their diet and eat for the 10-12lbs they just gained. EAT!
Yeah this^.

ducho15

Awards
Of course if someone is reading this thread i will point some things out for you so you dont get lost in this

1. When you gain 10lbs of pure muscle you need to feed it every daaam day so eat more during pct at least you wont lose muscle because of low calories
2. you need to adjust training less sets more weight during pct
3. Proper Pct is a must (nolva, clomid), sooner you start your hormones sooner you will stop being catabolic
4. Anti-catabolic agent is last thing to worry about its nice to have but still its another drug you are puting into system more sides or permanent damage to your body but it can significantly help you retaining gains buttt !!! only if you are over your natural maximum people who arent at their maximum shouldnt even worry about something like this you will retain most if not all of your gains with just proper pct without anticatabolic compound lucky mofos

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk, there are 2 compounds in 7spray and it's made by Patrick Arnold.

I haven't looked at iron legion products so don't know what's in them

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk, there are 2 compounds in 7spray and it's made by Patrick Arnold.

I haven't looked at iron legion products so don't know what's in them
Just looked. In iron legion you get 3G of active ingredients in 30ml.

7-spray gives you 7.2g of actives, in 240ml spray bottle.

So no, they aren't the same.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
how much mg per day of 7 spray did you use ? I used iron stuff with invictus and honestly I didn't feel the difference in fat loss progress

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's said to use about 50 sprays all over your body, I honestly didnt count. I would just hit the pretty much the whole body after shower. Only takes like 2-3 sprays per area.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how does 7-spray compare to OL sup3r dhea?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmb is a good anti catabolic PCT addition

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Hmb is a good anti catabolic PCT addition
I start my gym journey over a decades ago with HMB first one year( apparently works the best with beginners) after that I stopped to see any results