Front loading test

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work as in, quickly gets your blood levels up? Well, yeah, course.

Does it come with risks like tanking the fuk outta cortisol? Yeah, that too.

But lotsa bros do it. Id personally rather use another compound as a kicker, generally.

Ninja23

Awards
Thanks for the reply brother I'm not going to bother doing it then not worth it for me

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lotsa guys do use the technique. Im not trying to make it out as some really bad thing. But, it does have potential risks, and payoffs.

Ill try it myself sometime, but Ill pick my moment for it. Wouldnt wanna do it during a tren blast.

Ninja23

Awards
I know you're not its just not worth it for me atm seeing as its my first cycle I don't want to mess with anything atm and that sounds like it could be fun

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, first cycle would be even more risky. Too many unknowns for you, like appropriate AI dose. First cycle is an oppurtune time to learn e2 control whilst using test, and establishing basic protocols. Frontloading is likely to prolong the process and make it more difficult than it need be.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just use some prop first couple weeks

Ninja23

Awards
I want to do that for my next cycle how long would you incorporate test e after using the prop ? How long would you use prop for front loading ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would use it for the first 3-4 weeks maybe like 50mg EOD and you can taper your dose down as the test starts to kick in about week 4