6-dehydronandrolone (17-ACETOXY-ESTRA-4,6-DIEN-3-ONE)

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have experience with 6-dehydronandrolone (17-ACETOXY-ESTRA-4,6-DIEN-3-ONE)?

If so, what dosage did you use and what were the results?

Thank you

S

sespress

Awards
Is this new? I googled it and all I got are research material.

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
It is new for one of the labs I follow. He is offering it transdermal. I couldn't find much on Google either.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's new. It's similar to nandrolone but a dryer. Not much on it yet

B

btur2915

Awards
It's new. It's similar to nandrolone but a dryer. Not much on it yet
This^. You wont find any research on it as it is a new compound. Looks very promising though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't seem to be in vida or I'm just missing it. But I found this;
Dehydronandrolone acetate is pharmaceutical material, Tibolone intermediate. It is an effective compound that produces quality, long-lasting muscle gains. This is because of the relatively long half-life of the drug (around 8 days). Users report mild side effects, with the biggest side effect being water retention.

Raw powder seems to be cheap though. Get some and let us know how it goes! Seem to be orally available.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I misplaced my copy of the book (Vida), but my guess is a mild anabolic with AI properties. By inj. of course.

How are things jbryand101b? Where is henryv?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I misplaced my copy of the book (Vida), but my guess is a mild anabolic with AI properties. By inj. of course.

How are things jbry? Where is henryv?
I haven't seen him in a while. Things are going well. How've you been?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be interesting. Have 2 bottles on the way.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't exist in literature. It's novel for sure.

Attachments

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish we could keep these products off of here. It will be the beginning of the end

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen him in a while. Things are going well. How've you been?
I've been well thank you. This compound reminds me of Celtic Labs products or something similar to them. I miss that community (PHF).

I've been looking for him lately.

edit: I apologize henryv.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been well thank you. This compound reminds me of Celtic Labs products or something akin to them. I miss that community (PHF).

I've been looking for henryv.
Last I talked to him was on here, then I messaged him and let him know it was jbryand101b, haven't seen him on the boards since. That was last January 2016, I believe.
Edit: looks like he's been focused on supps but his last post here was 3/16.
I bet he's undercover.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Last I talked to him was on here, then I messaged him and let him know it was jbryand101b, haven't seen him on the boards since. That was last January 2016, I believe.
Edit: looks like he's been focused on supps but his last post here was 3/16.
I bet he's undercover.
Thanks bro, I tried emailing him. I might try and message him on here.

S

sespress

Awards
Well it sounds interesting. OP when are you going to run it, will you log the stuff?

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Well it sounds interesting. OP when are you going to run it, will you log the stuff?
2 weeks of PCT still left from last cycle. Planning on running it in the winter as I tend to prefer a few months of homeostasis in between cycles. I'll report the results.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quoted from the man himself..
There is nothing on it. No one has ever released this compound before AFAIK. It's not even in Vida.

Structurally, it's very similar to nandrolone and likely metabolizes into nandrolone to some degree but it shouldn't really be considered a "Deca PH" IMO as IME, it is much dryer and doesn't seem to **** up my boner as much.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quoted from the man himself..
There is nothing on it. No one has ever released this compound before AFAIK. It's not even in Vida.

Structurally, it's very similar to nandrolone and likely metabolizes into nandrolone to some degree but it shouldn't really be considered a "Deca PH" IMO as IME, it is much dryer and doesn't seem to **** up my boner as much.
Who's that? and is he affiliated with the company selling it?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The raw powder is pretty cheap. I think I saw at one site, 1$/kg

Edit: was mistaken, it was $1 for 6 grams.
That's 6 100mg/ml 10ml vials.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went and looked through every 6ene steroid listed in vida, none had any significant aa activity. ( Little to none)
This doesn't mean much, as there were only testosterone delta 6 compounds.
But takes away some of the excitement for me.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went and looked through every 6ene steroid listed in vida, none had any significant aa activity. ( Little to none)
This doesn't mean much, as there were only testosterone delta 6 compounds.
But takes away some of the excitement for me.
nostrum420.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not all of them. Most of the useless ones have some other wacky functional groups. The Delta6 analog of 6a-Chloro while not as strong as 6a-Chloro itself, isn't necessarily garbage. There's also a Delta6 version of Dimethabold that I think has some promise. You also have to look carefully. Sometimes the numbers are misleading. For instance, often the standard comes back at less than 100 so you'd have to adjust for that to get the true A:A numbers. There are other things like that you pick up on if you reeeeally comb through Vida and compare it with other literature. Another one you'll see alot is un-methylated compounds administered orally and vice versa 17a-alkylated hormones tested subq.
Gotcha. No worries, our ideas of worthwhile differ, but we both know how reliable vida is. I'll have to either wait for an injectable version to research with comes out, or make my own. Thanks.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay here is what we can assume from known structure-activity-relationships with the AR. Increased double bonds, flattens out skeleton, more planar, easier time binding to AR. Also, this WILL convert to nandrolol. The 4,6-ene of the 6-dehydronandrolone will convert to a 4-enol, yielding nandrolol(nandrolone-diol). Both the parent, and the metabolite are active.

Reactions: Nac
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
L

Lendo

Awards
FWIW, According to prohormonebd.com:

"Estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one is commonly referred to as dienolone. It's precusrsor is estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, commonly (if incorrectly) referred to as "tren".

If you've done some reading, you know the tren product worked pretty well for most users, but some did expereince adverse side effects.

So tren worked, and as it was a precusrose for this, you can expect this stuff to work better. This is the active hormone and doesn't require enzymatic conversion and it's delivered in a transdermal base (through the skin) so bioavailability goes way up when compared to oral."

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4,9-diene is not 4,6-diene you gotta pay close attention.
But I appreciate your effort.

S

sanguine

Awards
How would an acetate ester increase lipid solubility? Its got two oxygens. I would think an OH group there would make it dissolve better, and give it a lower molecular weight as well.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would an acetate ester increase lipid solubility? Its got two oxygens. I would think an OH group there would make it dissolve better, and give it a lower molecular weight as well.
A polar functional group can only solubilize three carbons at most. But the ester here is basically inert, a longer ester would increase lipid solubility and mean more could be dissolved in oil. Like dissolves like. An OH group would decrease solubility. The ester serves to prolong half life, not increase solubility.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone try this yet?

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
No, but 50% off this weekend makes it extremely tempting

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oil

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, anyone have input on suggested dosing?

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, anyone have input on suggested dosing?
Interested as well, seems consensus is you need to run it at least 6 weeks. Perhaps 2ml a day for TD and 4ml a week for oil?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300-400mg/week was my thought too.

Last edited:
M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Interested as well, seems consensus is you need to run it at least 6 weeks. Perhaps 2ml a day for TD and 4ml a week for oil?
Yeah, I would suggest a minimum of 6 weeks for any compound with an acetate ester. Your dosing makes sense, since TD bioavailability is half that of IM bioavailability, at best.

Reactions: Nac
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300-400mg/week was my thought too.
400mg/week of the oil is right where you want to be, nor-delta is very similar to NPP.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Okay here is what we can assume from known structure-activity-relationships with the AR. Increased double bonds, flattens out skeleton, more planar, easier time binding to AR. Also, this WILL convert to nandrolol. The 4,6-ene of the 6-dehydronandrolone will convert to a 4-enol, yielding nandrolol(nandrolone-diol). Both the parent, and the metabolite are active.
It's a 4,6-diene. Do you have evidence to support that it will hydroxylate at C-4? The name "nandrolol" does not account for the 3-ketone. Just call it 4-hydroxynandrolone.

Reduction of the 6,7-double bond has been reported in ATD's metabolism. (in vivo human; DOI: 10.1002/rcm.3861) Which means it might take place with 6-dehydronandrolone thus converting it to nandrolone.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a 4,6-diene. Do you have evidence to support that it will hydroxylate at C-4? The name "nandrolol" does not account for the 3-ketone. Just call it 4-hydroxynandrolone.

Reduction of the 6,7-double bond has been reported in ATD's metabolism. (in vivo human; DOI: 10.1002/rcm.3861) Which means it might take place with 6-dehydronandrolone thus converting it to nandrolone.
Yes IUPAC Nazi, I know it's a 4,6-diene. I never said it was going to hydroxylate C-4, the name nandrolol doesnt account for the 3-ketone because it doesn't exist in that metabolite, it does however in the third. I never said anything about any 4-hydroxy, idk where your getting this, I suppose it's possible, but I've mostly seen 1,2,4,16-hydroxy metabolites as largely being metabolic products of estrogens. One piece of evidence I've seen is the ATD metabolism study you referenced above(at least I think its the one I saw); also some where I saw that there were some 4,6 metabolites detected from nandrolone before. I have no idea where the equilibrium of the enzyme lies for this reaction, so anyone's guess is as good as mine.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yes IUPAC Nazi, I know it's a 4,6-diene. I never said it was going to hydroxylate C-4, the name nandrolol doesnt account for the 3-ketone because it doesn't exist in that metabolite, it does however in the third. I never said anything about any 4-hydroxy, idk where your getting this, I suppose it's possible, but I've mostly seen 1,2,4,16-hydroxy metabolites as largely being metabolic products of estrogens. One piece of evidence I've seen is the ATD metabolism study you referenced above(at least I think its the one I saw); also some where I saw that there were some 4,6 metabolites detected from nandrolone before. I have no idea where the equilibrium of the enzyme lies for this reaction, so anyone's guess is as good as mine.
Edit: my apologies

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You called it a 4-enol which indicates 4-hydroxy-4-en. If you're talking about reduction to a 3~-hydroxyl how do you know that metabolite is active. Just be more specific.

What? What is a 4,6 metabolite? Do you mean 4,6~-dihydroxy or 4,6-dien(e)? You've made about as much sense as a can of stool.
Oh man, the guys at the IUPAC convention must love you. Yea, your right, the way I wrote it makes it look like a 4-hydroxy. I should have just said enol.

I mean the 4,6-diene.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The raw powder is pretty cheap. I think I saw at one site, 1$/kg

Edit: was mistaken, it was $1 for 6 grams.
That's 6 100mg/ml 10ml vials.
Message me with this info please! Will send you some finished product after I get my hands on it.