Trest hands down the best!!!

Animal1988

Awards
Is this still available? I have been out of the game for a while now but I want to get back into it can someone please help me ? I got my best results when I was on Celtic labs version back in the day got down to 8% body fat super ripped...lol

DTA

DTA

Awards
I just ordered 6 vials. I haven't seen any research chemical sites carrying it for a while

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pre has some in oral form. I think enhanced athlete had it a while back in oil.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its good stuff to cruise on at 90mg (injectable) per week.

Ninja23

Awards
EA has it you just have to order from their EU store

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea

Animal1988

Awards
Thanks for responding everybody I really appreciate you all!
I never used oils Been scared of needles since I was lil kid! don't judge me lol �� what is the Pre oral form...how can I find it?

Animal1988

Awards
I just found the 100 mg/ml 10 ml vial and the cream on EA... I have one bottle of trestobol ,one bottle of trestoderm , and 1 bottle of m-drol that I have been saving for years! Lol I don't want to use my last until I can be sure that I can get some more trest at least...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
only 90?? sheit... im doing 450 right now and I would have liked just a tad moar~
I think people forget ( or don't know) ug injectable trest used to ran at 30mg e/d max, with pretty bad estrogen sides.
Ment is so much more potent than testosterone.
At only 90mg/week of trest phenyl-ace I wasn't able to drop below 185 while running 25-30 miles per week fasted and strength training for a 10 mile obstacle course race ( spartan super) which I also completed fasted.
It wasn't until I finished the last injection that after a couple weeks my weight finally started to drop.

At most, one shouldn't need over 300mg/week. I personally couldn't tolerate the sides from 300/week.
So you sir, are a beast.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I think people forget ( or don't know) ug injectable trest used to ran at 30mg e/d max, with pretty bad estrogen sides.
At only 90mg/week of trest phenyl-ace I wasn't able to drop below 185 while running 25-30 miles per week fasted and strength training for a 10 mile obstacle course race ( spartan super) which I also completed fasted.
It wasn't until I finished the last injection that after a couple weeks my weight finally started to drop.

At most, one shouldn't need over 300mg/week. I personally couldn't tolerate the sides from 300/week.
So you sir, are a beast.
when you said I couldn't drop the weight you mean water weight right ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So you sir, are a beast.
I didn't say I needed it !!! lol
for real though, I am a big proponent of what u preach. In fact I like to use 33mgs of TD perday and it is more than enough for most. the thing is my body seems to really like the trest. It responds better to it than anything else I have tried.
the estro sides are manageable until I go off, then I always get a rebound of fat in the lower chest- not gyno but pseudo. I really have to watch my game AFTER the cycle.

Iast one I did 100 ace eod and 150 phenylprop 2 times per week..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when you said I couldn't drop the weight you mean water weight right ?
No I meant weight. As in mass. It's a lot easier to climb, carry, jump up 12' walls, and run up hills when you aren't heavy.

btur2915

Awards

So you sir, are a beast.
Agreed that over 300 is very potent. That is why I research ace at 525.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
No I meant weight. As in mass. It's a lot easier to climb, carry, jump up 12' walls, and run up hills when you aren't heavy.
hmmm sounds like very good bulking juice in the same time I never seen any legit ( with photos before and after) impressive log...in my opinion all this trest hype is because people have easy access for this compound vs traditional AAS

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hmmm sounds like very good bulking juice in the same time I never seen any legit ( with photos before and after) impressive log...in my opinion all this trest hype is because people have easy access for this compound vs traditional AAS
I have been loggin my recent run on BB.com. of course I cant discuss the trest there, but you can easily see the progression from 84 days ago till now..
surely you realize you can buy any steroid made on the interwebs right?? access to trest is ANYTHING but easy.. you are way off.

its hard to get and make + the raws are really expensive. so finding good clean trest is very hard actually.

to gage how strong this stuff is, I put on mass and strength even when extreme cutting ... just like was said above, it can be hard to manage the size effects from this stuff.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Can you please post two photos before and now or send to my pm ?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Got me 2 bottles td and 1 bottle oral trest hope to run in next cycle. The stuff is available out there....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you please post two photos before and now or send to my pm ?
there are two pics in my thread on other site, starting and mid.. I will post a newer one this weekend after I do chest cause I look like a fuzzy monster after those sessions..

for a guy whos cutting I sure look large and in charge..

if you want to see pics from my last cut with trest I have those starts mid and finish on my comp now if u want

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, traditional is easier to get than IM Trest, actually. Trest is better and will destroy anything in comparison in terms of muscle accrual if you are one of those lucky ones that receives no estrogenic sides and minimal progesterone activity.

It is a really good lean bulker that puts on the muscle mass more akin to A-Bombs and a gram of Test. I tend to sweat profusely on it - and I'm inclined to believe that it does all the same neat things Tren does, only in a wet fashion. Tis why people call it wet-Tren, only the insomnia is non-existent for me unless I run the Decanoate version - that stuff was too strong for its own good. Could only manage to handle 150mg/wk max in order to sleep.

Trest, IMO, is the best at recovery. You just can't get sore from it , so that means this stuff is a great option for those wanting to bring up a weak body part FAST. It would allow you to train that weaker part 3-6 times per week without risk to overtraining. Even those who ran the oral version reported this observation, so its not specific to IM Trest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the decanoate myself.. been on 450 a week but alas.. I just took my last shot the other day :( sad panda... wants moar cant afford it..

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
there are two pics in my thread on other site, starting and mid.. I will post a newer one this weekend after I do chest cause I look like a fuzzy monster after those sessions..

for a guy whos cutting I sure look large and in charge..

if you want to see pics from my last cut with trest I have those starts mid and finish on my comp now if u want
Yes please post the photos

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice bro, you leaned out great!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought you could still buy Olympus UK Trest in Europe?

Animal1988

Awards
Good ****ing work bro... You Ho ready!!! Lol What was your starting and ending stats or how can I find your thread???

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice bro, you leaned out great!
thanks brother. I worked hard. earned it.

Good ****ing work bro... You Ho ready!!! Lol What was your starting and ending stats or how can I find your thread???
read below

good progress, you lost a lot of fat in the stubborn areas especially bottom chest/ love handles and keep most of the muscles good job . You pretty big dude what's your weight ?
that was last summer I think so I was about 217 at the start after my bulk, and I want to say I ended at 189?? It was somewhere right in there give or take a lb. BF% of 8-9% according to single fold il-crest measument.

if you want to follow me on my current progression goto the over 35 section on the other site and look for my name in the thread listings.. I post almost everyday in there and rarely gets past the second page in the listings so it'll be easy for you to find.. cant link it here sorry. .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18