PCT

Ace68440

Awards
I'm always hearing people say it's a must to use clomid and nolvadex after a PH cycle. This isn't true right? Pct from the company you the the ph from would do just fine right. I mean I find it hard to believe that there isn't any good AI and pct out besides what is used for straight roids. Feed back is appreciated.

Chasingtails

Awards
Your balls, your choice. But why take that chance?

Also, I believe it's clomid or nolva that's advised. Some choose both, but way more people pick one or the other.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah DAA and arimistane will do you fine brooooooo

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Also AIs and SERMS aren't used just for "straight roids" btw and you'll find that most "PH" are designer steroids unless you're talking andros but I think they're a waste of money

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SERM plus a natty product like Alphamax XT is a popular route. Alphamax XT helps with controlling prolactin, estrogen, stress, plus helps keep lean mass. Definitely do not advise OTC only though.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm always hearing people say it's a must to use clomid and nolvadex after a PH cycle. This isn't true right? Pct from the company you the the ph from would do just fine right. I mean I find it hard to believe that there isn't any good AI and pct out besides what is used for straight roids. Feed back is appreciated.
If you find appropriate in vivo data demonstrating natty compounds improving hormonal measures in guys with hypogonadism, then you have found a trustworthy alternative to pharma.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
SERM plus a natty product like Alphamax XT is a popular route. Alphamax XT helps with controlling prolactin, estrogen, stress, plus helps keep lean mass. Definitely do not advise OTC only though.
Exactly, the key word here being "help".

Which PH are we talking about here?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Otc doesn't compare to prescription/pharma drugs, its as simple as that

Ninja23

Awards
"Your balls your choice" hahha but seriously OP you're right the companies want the best for you get some tribulus and arimistane you're good to go bro

Ace68440

Awards
Any. For example mild prohormones such as The 1 and 4 glory from Sparta nutrition. Sparta nutrition has spartan shield for on cycle and something called Trojan pct for post cycle. Sufficient? I'm more wondering about something like yetti, the more advanced prohormones.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you spend the time and money to run a cycle, and then get cheap on a real PCT? I've never understood the thought process behind that.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any. For example mild prohormones such as The 1 and 4 glory from Sparta nutrition. Sparta nutrition has spartan shield for on cycle and something called Trojan pct for post cycle. Sufficient? I'm more wondering about something like yetti, the more advanced prohormones.
Why not research the ingredients in these OTC products, and compare the data to what is available for SERMs.

Or, you could just trust marketing claims.

Ninja23

Awards
Actually serious this time OP always run a proper pct it's not worth the recovery time and supression and clomid/nolva are cheaper than these otc pcts you can add them in with your nolva/clomid if you'd like doesn't hurt if you have the extra cash

Scott4bama15

Awards
Yetti? SERM required. Also required: A future post titled 'Yetti, what was I thinking'. That's like a 7 compound stack and is the dumbest possible first cycle you could do. It's 10 mg of this and 10 of that and 15 of this and 10 of its cousin. Those guys got a little too creative and are better suited as spaghetti chefs. To give them credit, they do somewhat balance their products as far as19-nors, DHT, and test based hormones and countering the wets with drys and what nots. But, it adds up to ~150mg hormones per dose and you'd be better off running halo at 100. Yetti will give you a nice andro rush and create the perfect scenario for AAS addiction. You'll then wonder how to top that on you're next cycle and having done so many compounds on the first, you won't know what gave you the feel good and what made you lethargic. It has MENT which isn't a beginners compound and that company was all about some M1,4add. Both are feel good hormones and also an open invite to gyno, especially for someone whom has convinced himself that OTC ai's and PCT's are probably good enough. You won't get any love for those 'chemists' on this forum. Seriously, scrap any idea of Yetti or it's predecessors. They're not "more advanced pro hormones". They are DS straight out of a witches cauldron. Start with andros and go nuts if you want but more research is what you need.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Roids or ph doesnt matter.they both do the same thing supress natural test production.and yes some of the otc pcts and estrogen control are fine.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Roll tide scott but your an idiot.
Yetti? SERM required. Also required: A future post titled 'Yetti, what was I thinking'. That's like a 7 compound stack and is the dumbest possible first cycle you could do. It's 10 mg of this and 10 of that and 15 of this and 10 of its cousin. Those guys got a little too creative and are better suited as spaghetti chefs. To give them credit, they do somewhat balance their products as far as19-nors, DHT, and test based hormones and countering the wets with drys and what nots. But, it adds up to ~150mg hormones per dose and you'd be better off running halo at 100. Yetti will give you a nice andro rush and create the perfect scenario for AAS addiction. You'll then wonder how to top that on you're next cycle and having done so many compounds on the first, you won't know what gave you the feel good and what made you lethargic. It has MENT which isn't a beginners compound and that company was all about some M1,4add. Both are feel good hormones and also an open invite to gyno, especially for someone whom has convinced himself that OTC ai's and PCT's are probably good enough. You won't get any love for those 'chemists' on this forum. Seriously, scrap any idea of Yetti or it's predecessors. They're not "more advanced pro hormones". They are DS straight out of a witches cauldron. Start with andros and go nuts if you want but more research is what you need.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
trying to compare OTC, often underdosed or unproven ingredients and products to legitimate, pharmaceutical, studied, trialed, and federally regualted for quality and purity products is just insane.

Will some of the OTC supps "help"? Maybe.
Are they proven? Are they as strong? Are they guaranteed to work? Not at all.