Test E/SARM Bridge Cycle

kev4330

Awards
I made a sample cycle let me know what you guys think, I still have a lot to look over but I need a general layout. I'll add some comments on things I have a question on.

TEST E
---------------
WEEKS 1-10

Pin x2 week 250-300mg rotating injection locations each pin, don’t pin the same location to prevent scar tissue

Question: Is there a preference between Test E in a vial/ampule?

Start Arimidex .25 EOD when side effects start increase if still feeling symptoms such as water retention, bloating, puffy nipples, gyno, etc.

Weeks 10-12

Break before PCT because of TEST E is a long ester and has a longer half-life

During this period I should not take anything really besides the basics(creatine, multi, fats, etc.) correct?

Weeks 12-16

Clomid 50/50/25/25

SARMS + PCT
---------------------

WEEKS 16-24

Ostarine + LGD/GW/RAD

I decided to add a 8 week SARM cycle to it but did not include S4 since I do not like the sides with it. If you had to combine Ostarine with another SARM what would you combine it with?

Weeks 24-28

Alphamax XT

I read a lot of mixed comments of the necessity of a PCT protocol for SARMS. Most of what I got is that it is suppressive and does not shut down your HPTA, so I thought something small would suffice.

OFF period before next cycle Weeks 28-31
--------

DAA + Water retention diuretic

I got this cycle layout from another forums moderator and just tweaked some things. Let me know what you think or any concerns/comments.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
No sarms in PCT! Osta and Rad is suppressive! You can use GW in PCT.

If you run SARMs post PCT, you will need ANOTHER PCT after that, because they are suppressive. Personally, I would use Rad140 to kickstart the test e cycle, osta to finish and then GW in PCT and skip the 8 week SARM cycle, because you need a break, so something like this:
Weeks 1-4: Rad140 @ 10mg ed
Weeks 1-10: Test E @ 300mg ew
Weeks 8-12: Osta @ whatever dosage.
Weeks 13-17: PCT+GW

Also I prefer vials to amps.

Reactions: Nac

kev4330

Awards
Alright that was my initial setup/thought, I got this setup from another person and wanted to clarify because I was hearing mixed opinions. But next cycle would be after Time ON + PCT so 14 weeks? During those 14 weeks would any DAA, water diuretics hurt? I was also thinking of adding a natural anabolic like AlphaMax XT to the PCT instead of the Time off period, or would adding it to the time off period not hurt. Thanks again

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Anything natural is fine.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
RAD-140 is very suppressive and that was shown at dose dependent reactions starting at 1mg ED. Ostarine is mildly suppressive and that was shown in healthy, resistance trained males +\- 25 years old at only 3mg ED.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think jakz cycle protocol and PCT is inifinitely better.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you run SARMs post PCT, you will need ANOTHER PCT after that, because they are suppressive. Personally, I would use Rad140 to kickstart the test e cycle, osta to finish and then GW in PCT and skip the 8 week SARM cycle, because you need a break, so something like this:

Thanks, I will run this protocol shortly. Right now, in weeks 3-4 of Test E 300 cycle, head to Osta to agreed and drop water content and fat after before PCT.

I will add RaD 140 pre Test E next cycle go around of this though!

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
" When the researchers combined RAD140 and testosterone, RAD140 reinforced the anabolic effects of testosterone, but reduced the androgenic side effects of testosterone on the prostate. That might mean that RAD140 can make testosterone cycles more effective and safer."

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
" When the researchers combined RAD140 and testosterone, RAD140 reinforced the anabolic effects of testosterone, but reduced the androgenic side effects of testosterone on the prostate. That might mean that RAD140 can make testosterone cycles more effective and safer."
What study was this?

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
What study was this?
"Expanding sports drug testing assays: mass spectrometric characterization of the selective androgen receptor modulator drug candidates RAD140 and ACP-105"

I can't post links due to post count. But that will be the first result in Google.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly I think clomid would overpower the SARM during PCT, for the most part. I'm not certain, but would like to see it tested. It overpowered dbol and primo in my personal experience and that was at only 25mg/ day. Spurfy also did bloodwork on test + anavar +torem and his LH and FSH stayed within normal range throughout cycle.

23mfer22

Awards

Could one do
Week 1-6: rad 140 x lgd4033
Week 6-14: test e 400 ew
Week 14-18 : pct

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not quite sure why are you complicating so much? It just seems like you are reinventing the wheel.

There is no reason to start test after 6 weeks of sarms. You will be shutdown from rad and lgd in the first week. Take test from day one and build up on that. Use orals to kick start your cycle: dbol, tbol, anadrol,...

Sample:
1 - 12 test e/c @ 500mg
12 - 14 test e/c taper from 500mg to 150mg
1 - 12 EQ @ 500mg
1 - 4 dbol @ 30mg
Aromasin as needed. Probably 25mg ed with dbol.
15 - 19 tamox 40/40/20/20. Don't use clomid, tamox has much less side's, especially emotional ones.
If you have cash, add cjc1295dac at the end of the cycle. This will keep you anabolic throughout pct and beyond. Peptides are the best bridge between cycles.

Also test e and cyp have a serum half life of 5 days. 14 days half lifes are not correct, old theoretical research. New research based on actuall blood samples indicates much shorter half life's.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just made a thread about sarms during cycle because of this thread. It's called keep your gains in the anabolic Section. I have a different view of how to use sarms from own experience, check it out.