Best test/long lasting substance to use at end of cycle

Bulkeh

Awards
Im planning out my 4 week test dbol cycle and will be going on holiday at the end of the 4 weeks. Want to keep my sex drive through the roof and energy levels up etc and basically good to go 24/7

What would you recommend and how soon before I am due to leave should I pin? Some have said HCG over test but im thinking a high dose of test 400?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wat?

You say you want to run test and dbol for 4 weeks, and then go on holiday?

In lieu of more details this is sounding retarded.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't understand; you want to do a 4 week cycle??

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
For one you won't even hardly notice test at 4 weeks.. two; are you comparing HCG to Test? Three; so your planning on slamming 400migs of test for 4 weeks then throwing everything in a box under the sink and dipping out..? Just need some clarification no idea what your really asking.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe he's wanting to pin some test undecanoate before he goes away, tide him over til he gets back, effectively carrying on his cycle but without pinning for a period...that what you on about OP?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he's wanting to pin some test undecanoate before he goes away, tide him over til he gets back, effectively carrying on his cycle but without pinning for a period...that what you on about OP?
Right I guess it depends on his holiday period, and probably have to be a monster pin lol.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right I guess it depends on his holiday period, and probably have to be a monster pin lol.
Youre probably right. Ive never tried test unde but looks like its typically 125mg ml; the data I have on it shows a whopping 8ml is needed to get test levels to high-normal range for about 3-4 weeks (with a gradual decline over a further 4 weeks).

These measures will of course be different depending on what and how much youve been pinning the weeks prior.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Youre probably right. Ive never tried test unde but looks like its typically 125mg ml; the data I have on it shows a whopping 8ml is needed to get test levels to high-normal range for about 3-4 weeks (with a gradual decline over a further 4 weeks).

These measures will of course be different depending on what and how much youve been pinning the weeks prior.
For using it on a blast it's a real wave of hormones due to how much you have to pin as your stating. Lol don't think I would ever want to do this. You'd be floating in oil for a week.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Due to the ester the rise and decay wont be as dramatic ("quick") as the other more popular esters, so fluctuating levels may not be so bad and troublesome.

Again, Ive never used it so this is all just theoretical from me.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Due to the ester the rise and decay wont be as dramatic ("quick") as the other more popular esters, so fluctuating levels may not be so bad and troublesome.

Again, Ive never used it so this is all just theoretical from me.
Makes sense though theoretically.

Bulkeh

Awards
Wheyhey! We actually have someone with a bit of forward fkin thinking!

Stop assuming people are just planning no PCT and answer the damn question they ask!

Yes, the undecanoate in test 400 is the reason test 400 is an option... as I said in the OP I simply want to keep my levels good and high whilst I am away.

I wont feel test in 4 weeks? To the person who said that you are a waste you feel the effects of something like test 400 in a week and it would certainly be enough to keep my liibido and energy high.

4 week cycle? No 6 to 8 weeks. Im not wanting to be the big bulbous cloud looking things you lot are so dont slam short cycles. They have their benefits, one being SAFER.

Bulkeh

Awards
Also to the person who stated it needs to be a monster pin, thats what I was really asking - what is the best to stay in beast mode. I already know undec and sust 250 will give me a light sort of baseline but I dont want to just avoid the crash, I want to be as far from it as possible.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In our defense your OP was a bit vague. Unclear on exactly what your cycle plans were ie duration of holiday, ester leading up to holiday pin, quantity leading up to holiday pin, etc. I certainly didnt recognise "test 400" as a specific blended product.

Anyway, have you used Test400 before? Sounds potent, and a potential pip nightmare. Per ml:

Test e 188
Test cyp 187
Test prop 25

So, youll be pinning ^this for 4 weeks, then going on holiday for...?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your original post made no sense, so don't blame us for your poor grammar

Reactions: Nac

Bulkeh

Awards
My original post asked a simple question. What ester or substance will keep my libido up etc during my week away. I didnt think a big write out of my measurements macros routines etc would be necessary to answer effectively - "whats a good long lasting yet strong test to use keeping me at my prime for a week".

Dbol 30mg ED
AIs on hand although never had gyno issues
Then was considering sust for throughout the cycle and something stronger for the week Ill be away and without the dbol etc.

Bulkeh

Awards
Sustanon 250 i found quite weak but enough for using as a test base.

400 has strong libido rep so that is what has me leaning towards it and the PIP I am aware of yeah...

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ok so for only a week common options are enatate, cypionate, decanoate, undecanoate. All 4 provide a half life easily long enough to keep sufficient levels for one week.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established

Stop assuming people are just planning no PCT and answer the damn question they ask!

Yes, the undecanoate in test 400 is the reason test 400 is an option... as I said in the OP I simply want to keep my levels good and high whilst I am away.

I wont feel test in 4 weeks? To the person who said that you are a waste you feel the effects of something like test 400 in a week and it would certainly be enough to keep my liibido and energy high.

4 week cycle? No 6 to 8 weeks. Im not wanting to be the big bulbous cloud looking things you lot are so dont slam short cycles. They have their benefits, one being SAFER.
Good luck getting any answers acting like a douchebag, typically when you don't know **** or ask vague questions your follow up shouldn't be in a "know it all attitude" go pound sand.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Okay Bulkeh, in order for people to advise you, maybe you can clarify a few things

1. There are MANY different test blends among the 1000s of UGLs out there; what are the contents of the Test-400 you're referring to?
2. In your OP, the context made it seem like you were only running a cycle of dbol and test for 4 weeks, but maybe not continuing with the test once you discontinued the dbol and left for vaca; that's why many people have come in here with criticism and assuming the worst of your plans. I see you said you're planning on 6-8 weeks; if your test were short ester only, I'd say that's a good idea. However, since it seems like your test blend includes a ridiculously long ester like undecanoate, you might wanna extend to 10 weeks or longer. Just my personal opinion because it will maximize the different esters you have. If you're just planning on using the blend for the week or two you're out of town then that would be a different story. Just my personal opinion.
3. Just some friendly advice now...maybe don't call everyone big bulbous clouds. Your name is Bulkeh so why are you insulting large people? Lol.
There's always going to be someone bigger than you, more shredded, stronger... exhibit some humility, humbleness, whatever you want to call it. You will experience a more desirable experience here.
Good luck with your cycle!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the neg, bro!

It's ironic because the link I provided for you is actually a very helpful tool for determining dosages for different esters and the timing involved. You're welcome.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im planning out my 4 week test dbol cycle and will be going on holiday at the end of the 4 weeks. Want to keep my sex drive through the roof and energy levels up etc and basically good to go 24/7

What would you recommend and how soon before I am due to leave should I pin? Some have said HCG over test but im thinking a high dose of test 400?

Why in gods name would anyone think otherwise when you literally said you're planning your 4 week cycle? Lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why in gods name would anyone think otherwise when you literally said you're planning your 4 week cycle? Lol
I guess its like if I call him a fukwit or idiot or douche, I dont literally mean he is a fukwit or idiot or douche, but actually mean he's a nice eloquent guy.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
It's called the infamous back peddle. When you claim to know something you don't know dick about.. backpeddle!

Reactions: Nac

Bulkeh

Awards
Sorry to be a dick but doing this right is important to me and rather than having someone judge immediately just answer the question.

4 weeks is just before the holiday. All I want to know is how best to keep me good for going away in every sense.

Again my bad, at least ill apologise.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry to be a dick but doing this right is important to me and rather than having someone judge immediately just answer the question.

4 weeks is just before the holiday. All I want to know is how best to keep me good for going away in every sense.

Again my bad, at least ill apologise.
If you're only gone for a week pretty much any "long" ester is going to be fine. Enanthate, cypionate, undecanoate, they're all going to stay in your system for the duration of your holiday.
Again it would help us help you if you told us the contents of your test-400, and if that is the test you'll be using for your whole cycle.

Bulkeh

Awards
Testosterone Propionate: 25mgs
Testosterone Cypionate: 187mgs
Testosterone Enanthate: 188mgs

And told the brand will have undec in it too but not sure how many mgs.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Testosterone Propionate: 25mgs
Testosterone Cypionate: 187mgs
Testosterone Enanthate: 188mgs

And told the brand will have undec in it too but not sure how many mgs.
Well what you listed adds up to 400, so maybe they'll change the name when they add it... idk.

Either way, that will be fine for your vacation. Being that it is mostly E and C though, I'd recommend you extend your cycle from 6-8 weeks to 10-12. You likely won't feel much from 25mg prop per injection and it will take most of your cycle for the longer esters to build up in your system and be able to "feel it."

Bulkeh

Awards
Will let you know on tuesday when I am pinning it (I have heard a lot of stories telling of grapefruit size bumps and obviously dont want that on the beach), been told some masteron would be good pre going away too?

PCT I was going to try toremifene but I may just stick with nolva and deal with the no libido for a few weeks.

Bulkeh

Awards
Obviously one of my biggest concerns and the reason I ask is I want to prevent libido loss and thats why mast too was suggested to me.

Either way again I am looking forward to it.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
My original post asked a simple question. What ester or substance will keep my libido up etc during my week away. I didnt think a big write out of my measurements macros routines etc would be necessary to answer effectively - "whats a good long lasting yet strong test to use keeping me at my prime for a week".

Dbol 30mg ED
AIs on hand although never had gyno issues
Then was considering sust for throughout the cycle and something stronger for the week Ill be away and without the dbol etc.
You know AIs are for more than just "gyno issues"... right?