Super 11 or Epi Andro for cutting?

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
as the title states, which of those two PH's is best suited for cutting for a 8week long cycle?
as for pct would i be ok with just nolva 20/20/20/10?

i am 150 pounds and 14% bf, planning to drop it around 10%

thanks for your time

Kha0s

Awards
How tall are you? Honestly I would just cut natty if it were me

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i ve got no problem in staying natural, i just wanted to try out a ph cycle for that something more in my looks. mostly for cutting and gaining a hard look. maybe a nolvadren xt from man sports is a good alternative?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ve got no problem in staying natural, i just wanted to try out a ph cycle for that something more in my looks. mostly for cutting and gaining a hard look. maybe a nolvadren xt from man sports is a good alternative?
Both are great for cutting. I give the edge for fatloss to Super 11. Epi would produce better hardness and vascularity, and excellent at recomposition. They would also make a great stack together. I think your age is a more important factor to consider than your weight.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sure i forgot to mention it. i am 29 y old.
i plan to buy only one of those two due to high cost.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure i forgot to mention it. i am 29 y old.
i plan to buy only one of those two due to high cost.
That is totally fine. Either one makes a perfect beginner cycle. I would lean towards Epi as its more androgenic, thus more strength, hardness, and alpha aggression. S11 is tad bit more mild. You really can't make a wrong choice between those two options for that goal.

Ninja23

Awards
Use both and nolva is 20/20/10/10 could probably do 20/10/10/10 is a really mild cycle

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
how much of epi? i ve read in some forums that for a solo run 1000-1250 ml is enough

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much of epi? i ve read in some forums that for a solo run 1000-1250 ml is enough
500-1000 is typical for a novice. I would suggest starting at 500 and tapering up as you assess the side effects.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
should i expect a libido increase or not with epi?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i use something to prevent this? Proviron? Or something else to stack?
Likely not needed. It should increase libido at first. Libido loss may or may not occur near the end depending on how suppressed you get. Each individual is different. Personally, on Epi solo I've always had heightened libido and never suffered a drop.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
should i use anything like arimistane together with epi?would it help?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should i use anything like arimistane together with epi?would it help?
I wouldn't use Arimastane with Epi as it's already dry. Arimastane would increase likelihood of joint discomfort on this cycle. Estrogen should not be an issue.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if you wanted to use something extra what would tha be?

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what will super 1 give me? dosages? do i need on cycle support with that stack?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what will super 1 give me? dosages? do i need on cycle support with that stack?
330 mg daily for 8 weeks is a good beginning dose. Cycle support is optional but not a bad idea at all given two PH's that will affect other health markers than just liver.

Sup3r 1 Characteristics:

•Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic (Doesn’t require liver support such as TUDCA or NAC)
•Dry Compound/Non-Aromatizing (Won’t convert estrogen nor cause water retention or bloating)
•Increases Size/Muscle Mass (Increased Nitrogen Retention)
•Increases Recovery
•Increases Strength
•Reduces Body Fat
•Excellent for Bulking/Recomping/Cutting
•Excellent Stacker

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
330mg daily of sup3r 1. and 500 mg of epi for 8 weeks too?

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
also i would like to know if there is a way to keep most of the gains from that cycle

Ninja23

Awards
Use both bro they're both very mild you most likely won't get any side effects (I dont) and if you continue the way you ate and trained on cycle with a proper pct you'll probably keep all of your gains

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if i start with 800 and slowly get to 1250 of sup3r epi for 8 weeks, would i be ok?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
If you can get sup3r-11 I highly recommend it. It's tough to come by in the US though. SOS sell me your S11

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i live in greece and i order supps from the UK. they have sup3r 11 but i dont really know...i was mostly into Epi. Should i stack Epi with sup3r 11? i am afraid its gonna be very costly

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I haven't run them together but solo I prefer S11 to epi. Like people say though, it's different for everyone

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i want to try sup3r 11 too but it seems a bit weird going dermal. its a good dose though. did you see strength gains or increased libido with super 11?

Ninja23

Awards
Just grab some sup3r 1 and epi from nutriverse man great price and you should be able to recomp on a slight defect sup3r 11 is pricey now

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
probably thats the plan. i ll have a good diet too after the cycle. together with a nolva 4 week cycle to keep my gains

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
i want to try sup3r 11 too but it seems a bit weird going dermal. its a good dose though. did you see strength gains or increased libido with super 11?
I saw strength gains and had an increased libido. Kept all of my strength gains but the best part was dramatically increased fat loss

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I am doing super epi elite 1000mg per day. Day 40. Everything is great. For cutting. No sides at the moment. Very happy with the progress.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I saw strength gains and had an increased libido. Kept all of my strength gains but the best part was dramatically increased fat loss
you used 250 ml a day as it states for 8 weeks?

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if using sup3r 11 or epi andro solo.. can we add a SARM to strengthen results? if so which one?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
If you're in a caloric deficit ostarine could be a good addition

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hmm maybe ostarine and super 11 can be a good stack. or with epi

Bulk lyfe

Awards
Super 11 as in 11 oxo? If so just stick with that. I've used it in the past and got fantastic results 300 mg a day and a clean diet and I was the most shredded I had ever been. It was my first pH cycle and I didn't suffer any shutdown. I've also used epi andro and found it to be very mild especially for the price. If youre gonna risk shutdown go hard imo and epi andro isn't worth it.

1kerry

Awards
Both are great for cutting. I give the edge for fatloss to Super 11. Epi would produce better hardness and vascularity, and excellent at recomposition. They would also make a great stack together. I think your age is a more important factor to consider than your weight.
sorry to hijack thread....but does a an osta cycle at 15mg for 8 weeks, super-11 at 375mg 8 weeks, and super epi at 500mg for the last 4 weeks require support supps?

thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hijack thread....but does a an osta cycle at 15mg for 8 weeks, super-11 at 375mg 8 weeks, and super epi at 500mg for the last 4 weeks require support supps?

thanks!
Prolly not needed for your liver but definitely a good idea to protect your other organs. And 2 mild ph's and a SARM will still likely affect the liver values a little. I wouldn't bother with TUDCA but KIngsGuard or Arimacare would be great.

1kerry

Awards
Prolly not needed for your liver but definitely a good idea to protect your other organs. And 2 mild ph's and a SARM will still likely affect the liver values a little. I wouldn't bother with TUDCA but KB or Arimacare would be great.
OHH THANKS for your fast answer, what you mean by KB?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Kingsblood. Its OL's best cycle support. Arimacare Pro is our other. It's a hair cheaper and damn near as awesome too.
I thought Kings Guard is for cycle support and Kings Blood is for PCT?
I am using KG for cycle support and KB for PCT. Please correct me i am doing it wrong.
Thanks in advance. I am loyal supporter for both products.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought Kings Guard is for cycle support and Kings Blood is for PCT?
I am using KG for cycle support and KB for PCT. Please correct me i am doing it wrong.
Thanks in advance. I am loyal supporter for both products.
Dammit! I did it again! Yes, you are right. I meant KingsGuard. Lol. I promise I was tired last night and not drunk.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Dammit! I did it again! Yes, you are right. I meant KingsGuard. Lol. I promise I was tired last night and not drunk.
Haha. Its ok. Just want to reconfirm as i am going to buy another 2 bottles of KB for my pct.