Was Down 4 Cycle - Hurt Shoulder - Now Going 4 SARM Cycle - Need Feedback

MrBEEF

Awards
Yo,

I was going to try to weak first attempt at a real cycle, but then I hurt my shoulder a bit on low-bar squat (converting from a high-bar). I got it down now but I need to make sure I prevent injury. So instead I was going to just switch to a 6-week cardio and lean-out, let the shoulder rest, then switch back.

Looking to get into a solid muscle preservation/fat loss SARM stack, here is what is what I was thinking:

- Erase Pro+: Cortisol/Anti-E, is this the best? ehh, OG formula was the ****, not sure on this one. *** need feedback here
- Cardarine: 15mg/day, looking for fatloss, hence >10mg. *** feedback requested here please. *** Also a bit nervous given the cancer thing but it seems to be fine.
- RAD140: Seen 2 sets of research, older stating 8-12mg/day, and then newer 20-30mg/day *** requesting feedback here
- Arimidex: Just a tad for prevention, don't want to go crazy here, I need joints to be solid. Shoulder needs to heal. Also going to matin lifts on gym just not hit the 5x5 strength lifts crazy, need to heal shoulder first.

I was planning on running this for 8 weeks (6-week cardio then back in gym), resting for 8, then maybe try my first real light cycle of test only.

Let me know your thoughts SARM expertz, thx
-P

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Definitely don't use rad 140 for cardio only. I have no experience with the others so I'll let more experienced members add input.

I would say heal up properly, get your strength base back, get body fat under 15% (assuming your 25 y/o +) then look to cycle anything hormonal.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine wont help with fat loss directly, but the incrased endurance stamina will do.
And i wouldnt go over 10mg, since it can lower ur blood preasure to much ( was the case with me anyway ).
I liked the overall well being feel on cardarine too, tho that could be placebo :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't touch anything hormonal if you weren't planning on being in the gym.

MrBEEF

Awards
- I'll lift for sure. Just more focused on cardio and fat loss.
-age: 37, well versed in lifting.... many years started in jr high. My total for the big 3 is 1300 lbs.

Goal is to use SARMs for muscle preservation while I tone down the heavier lifting for shoulder to get better. By the way shoulder is not that bad just over rotated from doing heavy low bar squat. It's feeling better already. Just being conservative on it.

Still in gym for sure but will not go as heavy and will increase cardio. I can still kill other parts not affected.

If there is another stack recommendation let me know thanks.