Tr3n H-drol and epi andro

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Alright guys so I have a bottle of epidrone and a bottle of sup3r epi elite, going to run this as a test base. I already have 1 bottle of hdrol. So you think tren would stack good with these for a cut? I have two bottles of OL ar1macare and a bottle of sup3r pct and of course nolva and clomid

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You will want to have at least a little estrogen so you would want to add at least dhea. However other than that and the stack being extremely dry its going to be really powerful.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
You will want to have at least a little estrogen so you would want to add at least dhea. However other than that and the stack being extremely dry its going to be really powerful.
Your suggesting tren and hdrol with no test base?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Substitute epiandrosterone with Androsterone transdermal. Run arimacare pro on cycle of trenavar for estrogen/prolactin sides.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Well the thing is I got two bottles of epiandro and can run it around 1000mg for 5-6 weeks. I also got a bottle of dermacrine. What else would you guys suggest I stack with hdrol and epi andro? What about a sarm?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Choose dermacrine save epiandrosterone for another run.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Alright just curious about why dermacrine would be better

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'mI would just take 1000 mg epiandrosterone solo for 6 weeks as next cycle

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would run h drol 100mgs for 5 weeks if possible.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
I'm going to do hdrol 75/75/100/100/100 with epiandro but I'm wanting to add something else

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do hdrol 75/75/100/100/100 with epiandro but I'm wanting to add something else
I don't think anyone is understanding what you mean.

You really don't need to add anything to that cycle. Or you could add a Sarm like Osta to it for lean gains, or Trest (TD) for wet gains. Use your imagination.