Looking to heal tendinitis the best way/ quickest way

Gxxr06

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 34 3 years ago didn't completely tear tendons in arm elbow area but messed it up really bad. Kri said tiny tears. No surgery. After 1 year was around 75%. No physio st that tine no finances for that at the time. Been doing martial arts for 20 years but now can't anymore. I also do construction as well and have recently injured both arms now with very similar pain. Can't lift 5lbs for exercise can't do by job. It's been almost 5 weeks. I started GH Right after and sone test prop. I've never done either but hoping for it to help recovery cause need to get back to work and life again.. The GH I'm doing 6iu everyday and test prop 50cc every 2 days. Ihave got a bit better but no drastic changes yet. Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Armaid" for elbow trouble.

Gxxr06

Awards
Okay yea I have been reading some other guys similar injuries and seem to hear that the TB500 works well. Going to look into that thanks for the feed back not sure what BPC is..

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay yea I have been reading some other guys similar injuries and seem to hear that the TB500 works well. Going to look into that thanks for the feed back not sure what BPC is..
Basically the same thing (not really) as TB500 just a different compound. I used it to heal my shoulder after surgery and it worked amazingly

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
as others said bpc or tb500 I would add also osta for 5-10 mg 15-20 weeks I had tendonitis in my elbow this cheap stuff fix my issue

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta is a no go, it's suppressive. In my opinion I don't care how well it works, if you can't lift and workout there's no reason to run something suppressive. No only do you have to heal, you're also going to have to deal with all the issues that come with running a suppressive compound. Unnessesary strain on the body

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fastest way to heal it? Rest. Not doing any lifts that involve that tendon.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Osta is a no go, it's suppressive. In my opinion I don't care how well it works, if you can't lift and workout there's no reason to run something suppressive. No only do you have to heal, you're also going to have to deal with all the issues that come with running a suppressive compound. Unnessesary strain on the body
did you even read his posts? he is running test prop....

Gxxr06

Awards
Nice that's what I like to hear. It's been a tuff go need to get this taken care of. Read that the TB500 goes really well with the GH too. Which I e been on for like 5 weeks now.. See how it goes ! Thx

Gxxr06

Awards
I've been resting no lifting. My job involves lots though. And also haven't been working soo need to try and get back asap. I wasn't sure about running the prop with it.. If I run the TB500 with the GH should I keep the prop going..
As for doing it natural I did last time and it took forever and I always had problems and restrictions with it. Hoping to treat it right lots of physio and light training. Been working legs a lot more now which is going great with the prop;)

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Booly protection compound. It's an amazing little peptide. I ran it every day for 2 months following shoulder surgery. Out of all 12 years my surgeon has been doing shoulder surgery he's never had someone recover as fast as I did. Within a month my shoulder was fully healed and the only thing keeping me held back was range of motion. Normally takes people 2-3 months to heal enough to start doing aggressive PT.

Also that link posted above is false. BPC is naturally produced in the body, specifically the stomach. Therefor it is not a patentable compound and never will be one.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
F osta, if you're running test then get some NPP 200mg a week will be hella amazing on your joints! That with tb500 and bpc and you'll be seriously good to go haha

Gxxr06

Awards
Lol! I actually have some npp got it with my second bottle of prop. Haven't started it running it yet. Wasn't sure if I should stop taking test. Read that if the muscles become to large it's hard for the blood to flow to tendons. Ihave been putting good size on allready. Abs are good body is shaping well. Maybe just take some more time let the GH work a bit more with some rest light weights. Then kick in the test and npp after.?? Or maybe the npp we'll help with the trndons as well? For fast hopefully strong recovery. Just don't want it to mask the pain injury still there then Gets worse.

Also going to check out that Booly compound too. Thanks .

Basically I'm at the last decisions. Either add The npp. Or take out the test and add the TB500.. Also look into that Boomy peptide as well .

lstatum1s

Awards
BPC-157 is flat out amazing. Used it for my shoulder and it seemed like a miracle

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Keep the test add the low dose NPP, tb500 and bcp and you will be feeling back to perfect in no time! It's true your muscle get stronger than your tendons can handle on a good cycle but that's only when you're lifting serious weight all the time not letters by them catch up! Keep your training light and increase weight as you start to feel you can!

Gxxr06

Awards
Okay perfect, yea makes sense I was thinking the npp would b a good added. Ive been running the GH for 5 weeks now too. Really looking forward to getting back to life being outs gym and work is my too things that keep me going . Lol I'm not really into to crazy heavy lifting but like to stay solid. Thanks for feedback appreciated. Even better when it's pretty much what I was leaning towards. I just haven't Hurd to much about the peptides before so been looking into it now.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think u are getting reasonable advice in this thread.

You stated that u are concerned that you will mask the pain and cause problems. I dont believe thats how this works and wouldnt worry about covering up pain.

The issue is that pain isnt an indicator of recovery. When someone isnt fully recovered but starts feeling good for a few days is when reinjuries happen... at 4 and 6 weeks into recovery.

Gxxr06

Awards
Yes exactly which is kinda where I'm at and need too look out for that. Haven't injured more.. But starting to feel less pain now except for after light exercise. Which I guess is to be expected at this point.. Thanks for the Input gonna start running the NPP Tomorrow

Gxxr06

Awards
So just an update on my status. Started running the npp. Things were going good. Feeling good. my son fell off his toy box which is pretty high up. He weighs close to 50lbs had to make a quick catch with my bad arm. Also met some old friends with some heavy hand shakes that did not help at all.
Next day pain was back big time. Not sure how long it's gonna set me back but after a week and lots more stretching staring to feel like im in recovery mode again. Still working on getting the TB500 really would like to run that with what I have going on. Also going for ultrasounds in a couple days to try and find out more of what's going on. Range of motion is pretty good just lifting anything 10lbs and over for reps is a struggle the next day. So back to bands and 5lbs. So frustrating ,Not sure if it's like a tendinitis thing going on or small tear.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just keep at it, slow and steady wins with injurys bro

Gxxr06

Awards
Thanks appreciate it!! It's hard toss up at this point push a little harder or take more time to rest. Basically doing one day legs n abs. The the next a little bit light weight and stretches for upper. . Hopefully next time I'm back in I have a better story ;)