Winstrol Support

Atzz11

Awards
Hey guys,

I am about to start a six week Winstrol cycle dosed at 50mg/day. I have been on s/4 and lgd (sarms) for the last two weeks and will continue taking them for the remainder of the six week winstrol cycle. I plan on taking Milk thistle, fish oil, cissus, and other supplements. I already have Nolva ready for my pct at the end of my cycle but am looking for sups to take while on my cycle. I wanted to purchase HCgenerate but am not trying to spend that much money if not needed. My biggest concerns are protecting my joints while on the winstrol since I have heard it can be terrible, and protecting my liver. If someone could please provide me with a good alternative to HCgenerate and other supplements you suggest taking while on winstrol it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Atzz11

Awards
No test, only have anavar and winstrol. Can't get my hands on any test

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Tudca and SNS Joint Support XT are must haves on a Winny cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
HCGenerate is an underdosed overpriced scam. I'd advise you to stop wasting your time on evolutionary.org

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ Damn...Let me know how it works out, I am interested in Winstrol and would like to know how it treats you solo :)

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is an underdosed overpriced scam. I'd advise you to stop wasting your time on evolutionary.org
Was going to say this. A good alternative to HCGenerate would be just taking nothing at all.

OP, there's a reason that nobody runs solo Winstrol cycles. Get some test and run a real cycle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was going to say this. A good alternative to HCGenerate would be just taking nothing at all.

OP, there's a reason that nobody runs solo Winstrol cycles. Get some test and run a real cycle.
Why is it ok to go without test 99 out of 100 times on here all day long when using crap PH and crap SARMs and other the other OTC crap but as soon as some dude wants to run "anavar" or "winstrol" every bro and his brother run off at the mouth about needing test?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why is it ok to go without test 99 out of 100 times on here all day long when using crap PH and crap SARMs and other the other OTC crap but as soon as some dude wants to run "anavar" or "winstrol" every bro and his brother run off at the mouth about needing test?
I agree with you. Oral-only cycles are big on this board, but I don't advocate them. I'm not ok with my test levels dropping hundreds of points for 6-8 weeks, and I don't get why so many are.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol is a scheduled drug illegal to possess without a prescription. I think at that point if your going to jump from legal phs to scheduled controlled substances you might as well pin. Just my opinion

Atzz11

Awards
I break out terribly from test for some reason. With winstrol and sarms it does not cause any acne. The break out is not worth the gains at the end of the day because it can get so bad. I took a cycle on test e with var about a year ago and i had to take acutane for 6 months just to solve the problem. Trust me I would much rather be taking straight test but the risk isn't worth the reward. Which is why I'm asking for advice on what I can run.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I break out terribly from test for some reason. With winstrol and sarms it does not cause any acne. The break out is not worth the gains at the end of the day because it can get so bad. I took a cycle on test e with var about a year ago and i had to take acutane for 6 months just to solve the problem. Trust me I would much rather be taking straight test but the risk isn't worth the reward. Which is why I'm asking for advice on what I can run.

Hey man you don't need to explain. At the end of the day do whatever you're comfortable with. Have you ever tried trestalone. It's a great compound and makes a great base. It would probably stack really good with Winstrol

Atzz11

Awards
I was actually just doing my research on trest. Most likely going to go with that route along with the joint support and liver protection sups. Thanks for the advice brother.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I thought Winstrol-only cycles were a joke lol

OP, I strongly recommend you find yourself a test base.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I was actually just doing my research on trest. Most likely going to go with that route along with the joint support and liver protection sups. Thanks for the advice brother.
In that case, you'd do good to have some Aromasin and letro on hand.