URGENT: Ostatrine - stop?

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So I woke up to a deafening noise this morning - Tinnitus. I have mild tinnitus but this was loud like an alarm clock BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I thought "Sh*t, a side!" I had to get up walk about drink some water and so on.. i then in a panic googled ostarine and tinitus and scared myself

Anyone had this? short term issue?

Thinking of quitting ASAP.

M

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
What other drugs or supplements are you taking? How is your blood pressure?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BP is the big one, if youre on anti inflamatories that's another cause right there. Tinnitus cause by drug is typically a more permanent thing than if it's caused by BP etc, over time the thalamus will learn to cancel it out and make it white noise but that can take a while. If it's really bothering you and depending on how far in you are, I'd stop taking osta and see if it fades away. Make sure all the other possible causes have been looked in to before tho.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, so i was also on

L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8g)
Arginine Nitrate (2g)
L-Citrulline (2g)
Longjack
6bromo

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
is the osta legit? or a ph? Its osta1ne. and only like 10 days in

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Best way to regulate BP?

Hawthorn? Fish oil im on...

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting scared and panicking will only make the situation worse. Check your BP before you do anything but make sure you're calm. Magnesium glycinate IMO is great for blood pressure if you aren't taking a mag supp already. Also calms anxiety. Good luck. Btw you aren't going to die from ostarine so relax and Olympus Labs is legit

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its not BP related I cant see how this has anything to do with the ostarine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best way to regulate BP?

Hawthorn? Fish oil im on...
Yep Hawthorne is good. i would definitely pick up that and Magnesium glycinate as suggested above and that should help.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you already have high BP, forget the hawthorn. You want stuff that will work asap and NOT make things worse.

Garlic and hydration. Plenty of both. Should tide you over til you get other supps. But for god sake buy a bicep cuff monitor.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I take zma every night before bed.

tinnitus has gone now but it was so loud this morning you immediately jump straight to whats changed/new.

Salt? could be sodium intake?

On the water and garlic.

Taken todays dose and no signs of issues.

Going ot invest in a blood pressure monitor, already have a heart rate monitor on all day for BPM

A

Arnold_strong

Awards
Definitely get the BP monitor
I had tinnitus for 2 years now . Doc checked pressure and it was perfect but he said it's the first thing they suspect

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ok so update, binned it.
After another scary night yesterday, no sleep, jumping in the night, feeling all over bloated/tense despite 6bromo to keep E in check, i couldnt risk high bpm

Not worth it.