A.I strength

J

Jcc7220

Awards
Iron mag research Anastrozole says 1.5mg/ ML
I figure I'll start at 25mg EOD and go from there but
.16666 of a mg is so little that I feel like there anastrozole might be weaker then normal and I need a higher dose... anyone know anything about this product I mean anything at all would help

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're rc chemicals suck in my opinion. Low dosed garbage

J

Jcc7220

Awards
Yeh I was feeling like it would be should I just run 1/2 ml every other day that would be equivalent to .75mg but if it's water downed it be what I'm looking for

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What context is its use here?

Some guys can get away with less frequent, and so larger, doses (2 per week).

Im assuming by "25mg" you actually meant 0.25 mg. You using an oral syringe, yeah?

J

Jcc7220

Awards
Yeah I meant .25 but that is equalled to a little drop like 3 eye drops and it just feels like that isn't going to do anything lol... yeah I have an 1ml oral syringe and .16666 is .25mg lol if you know what I'm trying to say you know how little it is

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do, and 0.16666 is impractical to measure. Id try 0.2ml (0.3mg adex) but maybe e3d. Up to you. Either way youll need to dose, assess, repeat. But obviously you want to make the draw more practical.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the original volume of solution and double it by adding alcohol.

Converts:
30ml - 1.5mg/ml x .1666ml = .25mg
To
60ml - .75mg/ml x .3332ml = .25mg

Doses:
.30ml = ~.22mg
.35ml = ~.26mg
.40ml = .30mg

Reactions: Nac
J

Jcc7220

Awards
I do, and 0.16666 is impractical to measure. Id try 0.2ml (0.3mg adex) but maybe e3d. Up to you. Either way youll need to dose, assess, repeat. But obviously you want to make the draw more practical.
Do you believe the half life is long enough to hold me over for 3 days because that seems like the simplest solution.

J

Jcc7220

Awards
Take the original volume of solution and double it by adding alcohol.

Converts:
30ml - 1.5mg/ml x .1666ml = .25mg
To
60ml - .75mg/ml x .3332ml = .25mg

Doses:
.30ml = ~.22mg
.35ml = ~.26mg
.40ml = .30mg
Would you use alcohol or like a vegetable oil or some type of solution. Could the alcohol change it on a molecular level just a thought I had...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt worry too much about the half life here, whats important is that you are controlling your e2. If that ends up at e2d or once week dosing, mission accomplished.

Davids suggestion is a good one.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you use alcohol or like a vegetable oil or some type of solution. Could the alcohol change it on a molecular level just a thought I had...
No molecular level changes. Lol!

I have an allergy to alcohol. I break out in handcuffs!

Alcohol - I go to Walgreens and get the 50ml Vodka singles for $0.99. Don't get flavored stuff or liqueurs as I believe they have sugar and they get sticky.