Wedding is closing in. Looking to cut

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
As the title states my wedding day is just around the corner. I've got about 6 weeks until then so I figured I would cut down a bit. Looking for something a bit mild in terms of sides. I've done quite a few cycles of PHs but I'm not really looking into those because I don't really want to deal with suppression while in the honeymoon.a local place sells andros but I don't know much about them since they are somewhat new. I have thought a lot about just running a ECA stack because it's dirt cheap and I don't really have to worry about pct.I've pretty much been on perma-bulk mode because I wanted to be huge for the wedding, but now I've decided to cut. Went to the grocery store and got a crap ton of healthy stuff to eat over the next few weeks so diet will be in check. So, what's popular now a days?
PS:I don't have a ton of Serms laying around , but I've got a bottle of Nolva which has treated me nice. But I'll be sure to re-up my supply before I purchase any PH/sarm/andro?/something else

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After our wedding me and my wife flew to Fiji for our honeymoon.

No fukn way Id wanna be doing PCT on honeymoon. Risking erectile and libido issues on honeymoon? Crazy.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
After our wedding me and my wife flew to Fiji for our honeymoon.

No fukn way Id wanna be doing PCT on honeymoon.
Hahaha exactly. Doesn't sound fun, that's why honestly I am leaning towards an ECA stack?

Edit:I got us a spa suite on a cruise ship, not sure I would even be able to get PCT on board if they search through your stuff

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ideally, youd run something non-hormonal and familiar (youve used it before and know what youre dealing with). If thats ECA, done.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Ideally, youd run something non-hormonal and familiar (youve used it before and know what youre dealing with). If thats ECA, done.
Yeah, I mean I've never used ECA either, but I like the science behind it.

Ninja23

Awards
Eca is awesome man work your way up if you're not used to stims

Reactions: Nac
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from hormonals! Haha my wedding is next year and I'm doing my cutting cycle and making sure my PCT is done at least a month before!
Look into clenbuterol or ECA. Remember you'll have to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight, counting calories is a must! Also do a TDEE calculation, just type it into google! Good luck!

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about using clen, as it's quite a bit more effective than ECA

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
More effective, yes but it comes with more sides and unless you run ketotifen with it it's pointless running it more than two weeks without a two week break. I like it but it gives me shakes, racing heart and I feel quite on edge when it kicks in for a couple of hours. Also long term usage leads to permanent necrosis of the heart but that's more at high end dosage with running for a long time

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack bro, eat healthy, reduce calories and enjoy. Cheap and effective.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ECA stack bro, eat healthy, reduce calories and enjoy. Cheap and effective.
Agreed. I'd say just do an ECA stack and get your diet on point. You will see results if you are in a caloric deficit and on ECA.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could add a epi-andro and dose 500-1000mg. Increased muscle hardness, vascularity, libido, fatloss. Can run for 8-12 weeks with pct a breeze, will feel good and some added energy. Just put the pills in a vitamin jar and they will travel with you. Of course will continue dose during honeymoon and beyond then pct. Combined with eca and you are good to go. Just my opinion though.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I'd say just do an ECA stack and get your diet on point. You will see results if you are in a caloric deficit and on ECA.
Yeah I'm on roughly a 500 calorie deficit. Going to grab some bronchaid when I get off work

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start on 250mg test c each week, plus 75-100mg dienolone ace each week, add in injectable l-carnitine at 600-800mg e/o/d plus 400-600mg amp-5.
Plus eca.

Before you go on your honeymoon, hit yourself with 500-750mg of test in the glutes.
You'll be ripped for your honeymoon, and with all that test, you'll be getting all King Kong on dat ass.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol

Yeah well pinning opens up a whole world of possibilities.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Start on 250mg test c each week, plus 75-100mg dienolone ace each week, add in injectable l-carnitine at 600-800mg e/o/d plus 400-600mg amp-5.
Plus eca.

Before you go on your honeymoon, hit yourself with 500-750mg of test in the glutes.
You'll be ripped for your honeymoon, and with all that test, you'll be getting all King Kong on dat ass.
Never seen amp or inj l carnitine for sale here unless it's vet grade and you need a licence to buy -_- always wanted to try amp though, what's it like? Heard it can make you feel really light headed after injecting

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low fat organic non GMO ketosis vegan diet should do the trick.

For real tho, just run a good thermogenic and have a decent caloric deficit and you'll be gtg. Don't have to worry about not being able to get it up. Ephedrine HCL (bronkaid) could def help, seems like you're already taking that. I've heard primatene ****s on brokaid tho

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never seen amp or inj l carnitine for sale here unless it's vet grade and you need a licence to buy -_- always wanted to try amp though, what's it like? Heard it can make you feel really light headed after injecting
Yea it gives quite a rush once it enters the blood stream, that's from the vasodilating effects. First time I injected I did 400mg an thought I was going to pass out.
But both burn after injection but the pip doesn't last long. L-car injection though is the only way I'd supplement with it.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prior to my wedding I was thinking about the same thing. Eventually I choose to go natty. Ran ABE and Xgels and was strict with diet with EC, no A. I also gave myself a lot of time of the cut, which was needed. Often times I try cutting too fast/hard. Slow and steady wins the race.

When it came down to it I didn't wanna be in PCT on honeymoon. Aside from everything listed already, I didn't want want the extra complication of traveling with everything.

Best advice I have: arrange to pick up your tux at least 2 days early. You get to try it on, if it's too big due to cut, reorder. Being ripped is great, but you don't want to be in a ill fitted tux on your wedding day. If you need to reorder it'll get there the day before the wedding and you're good to go.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on an EC Alpha-Y for about 6-8 weeks now. I've leaned out dramatically, and that's with a lot of cheat days and a not so clean diet.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I've been on an EC Alpha-Y for about 6-8 weeks now. I've leaned out dramatically, and that's with a lot of cheat days and a not so clean diet.
Hmm I havnt thought about adding yohimbe. I might look into it. What's your stack dosage look like?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done quite a few cycles of PHs but I'm not really looking into those because I don't really want to deal with suppression while in the honeymoon.
You should delete this thread and ask it in the supplement section then.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm I havnt thought about adding yohimbe. I might look into it. What's your stack dosage look like?
24mg Kaizen Ephedrine
100+ mg caffeine
3-4mg alpha yohimbine

Twice a day.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
24mg Kaizen Ephedrine
100+ mg caffeine
3-4mg alpha yohimbine

Twice a day.
I love this combo, I'm using alpha with my clen at the minute in the morning, great thermogenic effect paired with cardio! Talk about sweating!

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
You should delete this thread and ask it in the supplement section then.
I didn't say I wasn't going to use PH, just that I wasn't leaning that way. I have a bunch in my storage but I'm wanting to save them. Move it for me then

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Move it for me then
I can't move it, only the admin can. I just quoted what you said, whatever you meant isn't my concern, those were your words.
Being that you intend to run a supplement only cut, you really should ask this in the supplement section as like in the aas section there are extremely knowledgeable guys who stay in that section only.
So if you really did want the best advice that's where you'd be.