Osta-plex

Epo

Awards
Hi guys new here just purchased an 8 week cycle of hi-tech osta plex. I have run lgd 4033 twice before and was wondering besides Rockets log of osta plex if anyone else has had exp with it.

Epo

Awards
Update: after not finding much info on it seeing as it is new i happened to run into a few people who are running it and say that within a week have noticed strength gains. Will be interesting to see what happens. Im always willing to try anything once. Started it yesterday wish me luck.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You got cycle support and PCT with a SERM lined up - for your pro hormone run?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not a pro hormone. It's a phyto chemical that supposedly binds to androgens receptor. There's a very small dose of 19 nor dhea included. Not to sure on effects.

Epo

Awards
On my second bottle upped it to 4 a day took some time off hurt my neck. But still not sure if this stuff works. Not feeling anything notable as i have with other things. Anyone else run this stuff yet?

Epo

Awards
One thing i have to say about this stuff is i did take some significant time off of lifting probably 2-3weeks in total and my lifts have stayed at the same weight or increased by 5-10lb so maybe there is something to it. Have not noticed any suppression whatsoever.