The obsession of SERM use (personal experience with Ostarine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian

Awards
First of, I did not run blood tests for both of my Osta cycles and I did not feel suppressed in anyway. But let's look at past experiences.

Experience with PH and new gen PH (never did the real gear... partly because I didn't think it would make it to Canada since most suppliers are from china)

- I ran 2 cycles of Epistane (4 weeks, 20mg), absolutely hated it and felt like complete **** by week 4 both times (test levels tanked to almost nothing). Aggression was pretty bad, blood pressure was ****ed up and hair loss was no joke (libido was awesome for the first 3 weeks tho hehe). Ran clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks with Nolva at 10mg for 5 weeks, got back to normal range. Gained a solid 12 pounds the first time and 8 pounds the second time (maybe nutrition but I could have swore I did everything right unlike the first time...), BUT I lost ALL gains after both cycles (R.I.P gains).

- I ran 1 cycle of Epiandro stacked with Andro 1 and Andro 4 (8 weeks, can't recall exact dosages...). I felt good the first 5 weeks, but the last 3 weeks were quite strange... Short temper and high blood pressure that woke me up at night, libido was crazy, but hair loss was minimal at best (if any). Ran clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks with Super PCT and everything went back to normal, although estrogen levels were slightly elevated (fixed with Arimacare, no big deal). Kept about 2 pounds and lost 4 pounds (maybe water retention).

The SARMS however were strange little beasts for me.

- LGD + Gharine + GW (8mg LGD + 10mg GH + 20mg GW) didn't suppress me nearly as much as I thought it would, I was around 350 in my test levels (normal range for me is around 550). Although I ran it for 6 weeks so 2 more weeks compared to Epistane, this stack was surprisingly easy on my mood and I only started to feel some suppression by the end of week 5. Week 6 wasn't great, but manageable. I ran clomid at 25mg for 4 weeks, but felt back to normal during week 2 of my PCT and it felt like I was wasting some perfectly good clomid and maybe N2generate would have done the job. I kept most of my gains (4 pounds out of 8 if I recall correctly, but I was a bit bloated).

- Ostarine (finally). Those 2 cycles were great and lasted 6 weeks (25mg). Although I didn't pack a lot of muscle during those cycles I still managed to gain and keep 4 pounds the first time and almost 3 pounds the second time (Yass). Mood was good except for some fatigue by the end of the cycles, no aggression, no hair loss and blood pressure was OK. I used clomid at 25mg both times and it felt like throwing money out of the window.

Final thought

Although I don't recommend not having clomid on hand... SARM seem to be so mild in terms of suppression (RAD140 is not included, most people feel pretty darn suppressed with that one) that I kinda feel like we are just used to throw clomid at the end of every cycle so we'll do it no matter how we feel.

To me Ostarine is now my go-to SARM. I am tired to lose my gains man... and Osta did not disappoint me like Epistane did. I don't mind the small gains if I end up keeping them.

I am starting another ostarine cycle as I write this post and this time I have N2generate, DAA (3g) and maybe Erase Pro as a PCT (I can already hear some users freak out, because I did not mention any SERM). But hear me out... it was proven time and time again that ostarine is mild in terms of suppression (much better than every PH you could name and better than LGD or RAD140) and based on my experience there was nothing wrong with the way I felt during both cycles. I didn't even feel the need to see a doc...

PS. I hardly ever gain any weight while off cycle, usually 1-2 pounds per month... sometimes no gains at all or I lose gains that I thought wouldn't leave me like my ex (lol). To me 4 pounds is great gains. No pain, no gain or so they say, but losing the progress you made is a bit depressing to be honest...

Feel free to post your personal experience down bellow or comment on mine (To make sure newbies don't just buy ostarine thinking it's a wonder drug)

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Should you decide to go the otc rout, I would advise to get more specific PCT supplement such as rebirth and viron as test booster. I would avoid DAA as it is not effective.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I've run clomid solo as a test booster several times. It's more effective than any OTC test booster and dirt cheap. I mean when one can go online and get a 90 day supply of pharma clomiphene@25mg for $16 plus postage why would one run an OTC PCT supplement which is less effective in restoring hpta function. The money spent on DAA,N2generate and Erase Pro would likely buy enough clomid for PCT many times over.

Reactions: Nac
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've run clomid solo as a test booster several times. It's more effective than any OTC test booster and dirt cheap. I mean when one can go online and get a 90 day supply of pharma clomiphene@25mg for $16 plus postage why would one run an OTC PCT supplement which is less effective in restoring hpta function. The money spent on DAA,N2generate and Erase Pro would likely buy enough clomid for PCT many times over.
^^^this^^^
You talk about throwing money away yet you want to spend MORE on a less likely successful PCT. Why risk it? You've been doing it right for so long, why take a step back? Also you're not running stuff long enough and I would look into your diet before another cycle.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your first sentence discredited your entire post, go away

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, without blood work it means nothing, but hey man if it works for you great. Personally, I wouldn't run anything, even with slight suppression, without a PROPER PCT.

Rather safe than sorry for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not to mention serm is cheaper then most test boosters. WTF is the point of this thread

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lulz at no blood work but I feel fine. What a joke

Canadian

Awards
The only time clomid was dirt cheap for me was when i tried a seller that had it in pill form and i never got it in the mail. I dont know where you live, but clomid is about 60-70$ everywhere i look. (when converted to CAD its about 80-90$ + shipping) so yall need to give me another reliable seller lol

16$ wth?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only time clomid was dirt cheap for me was when i tried a seller that had it in pill form and i never got it in the mail. I dont know where you live, but clomid is about 60-70$ everywhere i look. (when converted to CAD its about 80-90$ + shipping) so yall need to give me another reliable seller lol

16$ wth?
I get it for 1$ a gram....

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There's no restrictions or regulations on peps or SERMS in Canada from what I can find so you should be fine importing it...

Canadian

Awards
I never paid under 50$ for clomid or nolva (not sure i can post the supplier but theres a lion on the logo) Worked perfectly every time (but shipping costs 40$). To me suppliers who sold it for less seemed sketchy or their reputation was far from glorious to say the least.

I got the N2generate and DAA for 40$ from a friend running real gear who bought it for much more, but he went for Nolva since he's usually doing some pretty hardcore stuff. He himself had bad experiences with his AAS/SERM supplier, but he's not on a budget and he can just buy another if it gets seized by the custom... Which is common in canada.

I used a different suppliers twice and twice it was seized. Always a company from china... It may be easy to go through Canadian customs when you travel, but when it comes to buying something online... Canada is very strict.

But don't worry I already have some clomid left from my previous cycle (enough for 2 weeks at 25mg or 4 weeks at 12.5mg) and my initial bloodwork showed high test level at exactly 621 (which is relatively high for me). I'm not worried.

But yeah if you have a reliable supplier that sells it for the price you mentioned... You can PM me and I'll definitely try it out

Canadian

Awards
There's no restrictions or regulations on peps or SERMS in Canada from what I can find so you should be fine importing it...
From my experience, they don't let anything that's sold as a prescription go through

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never paid under 50$ for clomid or nolva (not sure i can post the supplier but theres a lion on the logo) Worked perfectly every time (but shipping costs 40$). To me suppliers who sold it for less seemed sketchy or their reputation was far from glorious to say the least.

I got the N2generate and DAA for 40$ from a friend running real gear who bought it for much more, but he went for Nolva since he's usually doing some pretty hardcore stuff. He himself had bad experiences with his AAS/SERM supplier, but he's not on a budget and he can just buy another if it gets seized by the custom... Which is common in canada.

I used a different suppliers twice and twice it was seized. Always a company from china... It may be easy to go through Canadian customs when you travel, but when it comes to buying something online... Canada is very strict.

But don't worry I already have some clomid left from my previous cycle (enough for 2 weeks at 25mg or 4 weeks at 12.5mg) and my initial bloodwork showed high test level at exactly 621 (which is relatively high for me). I'm not worried.

But yeah if you have a reliable supplier that sells it for the price you mentioned... You can PM me and I'll definitely try it out
No!

Status
Not open for further replies.