NEW TO SARMS ~ POSSIBLE LOG?

Bkontrol365

Awards
Hello everyone, first time posting on any bb forum though i've been reading them heavily for several years. a little about me: 24 yr old male, 6"1', i am a true "hard gainer" i have always been fairly active throughout my young life. I started weight lifting 32 months ago i was tired of being scrawny. when i began my journey i was 127 lbs (yes. really), today i'm clocking in at 164 lbs. I've achieved the gains i've made by taking my diet and training seriously from the very start. I try to consume 3-4k calories per day, i eat for the most part pretty clean, lots of chicken, salmon, beef, tuna, turkey brown rice and i try to eat my vegetables everyday also. I've gotten to where i am today also by incorporating supplements into my diet. i drink whey isolates, weight gainers high in cals carbs and protein, creatine and i also drink my bcaas (tho i dont know if i really need the bcaas but they definitely help me drink more water). I train 3 to 4 times per week, i try to do lots of compound movements my goal is to increase in size add some muscle and overall mass. my upper body has become fairly aesthetic since i am a lean guy to begin with, all the muscle ive put on looks pretty good but i'm still very thin for my height i've been researching aas heavily for a little over an year now. Figured my first cycle would be something simple like test e 500mg/week for 8 weeks then pct nolva 20/20/10/10 & clomid 50/50/25/25. ~~Though i'm not planning to run that anytime soon couple years at least, reason being i still live with my fam and there's no way i can get away with pining at the pad, and i wouldn't want to either. That can wait.
Recently i've come across prohormones and SARMS, alternatives to aas i guess. I'm very interested in running MK 2866 Ostarine looking to do my research for 6 to 8 weeks at 25mg per day.
i had a couple questions regarding pct, idk if it's even neccesary? was thinking just clomid 50/50/25/25 without the nolva. correct me if i'm wrong.
another concern, what's going to happen to my libido is it going to increase while on osta or decrease? should i take HCGenerate during or after or is that even needed. i just can't have my member not functioning my girl will not be happy about that.
I know it's a lot of questions any help comments advice will be appreciated. I've also looked at RAD 140/ Testolone. Which do you think is better for a lean guy looking to add on overall weight and size. I have pictures and am also willing to do a log. Thanks!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Welcome man. If your looking to bulk I would not use Osta, I understand you are probably looking at something mild for your starting point but I can almost guarantee you will be disappointed in osta. (Not to mention at 6'1 and 167 I guarantee if you train right and eat an excess of calories you could probably gain as much naturally as on a cycle of osta)

If i were you, knowing what I have learned along this journey, and if I were very concerned with loss in libido issues, I would hold off for another year.

I would imagine one more year of disciplined training and eating you could easily be 180lbs. That would be a solid base to look into sarms/ph/aas.

dirtygainz

Awards
some people have gotten away with no pct with osta, but thats definitely not recommended. I would say pct's required, nolva or clomid - either is fine. you dont need the hcgenerate. and libido effects seem to be dependent on the person

Bkontrol365

Awards
so if i run that mk 2866 cycle right now i'm not going to put on any lean mass or "keepable" gains, and i'd be putting myself at risk of ed? & would you wait one year then run that mk 2866 cycle or you'd wait an year and run the test e cycle . thanks for the reply bro

Bkontrol365

Awards
some people have gotten away with no pct with osta, but thats definitely not recommended. I would say pct's required, nolva or clomid - either is fine. you dont need the hcgenerate. and libido effects seem to be dependent on the person
so either nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 would be sufficient on their own? thanks, that was my observation reading different logs, some guys said their libido was through the roof, others their drive crashed thats why i asked

dirtygainz

Awards
typically, the farther u are from your genetic potential then technically the more maintainable your gains are, provided u still keep diet & training on point. and yes either of those protocols are fine

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
so if i run that mk 2866 cycle right now i'm not going to put on any lean mass or "keepable" gains, and i'd be putting myself at risk of ed? & would you wait one year then run that mk 2866 cycle or you'd wait an year and run the test e cycle . thanks for the reply bro
Yes. Don't take osta, it's weak. Train and eat for another year. If you still want to cycle use test or even an oral ph cycle with some sort of test base, you will be much happier and see such better gains.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Train more and eat more man; you're only training 3-4 times a week and you probably eat less than you think

Bkontrol365

Awards
Yes. Don't take osta, it's weak. Train and eat for another year. If you still want to cycle use test or even an oral ph cycle with some sort of test base, you will be much happier and see such better gains.
What kind of a test base is used in an oral ph cycle?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of a test base is used in an oral ph cycle?
If you're sticking oral the most readily used "bases" are 4-andro, epiandro, or trest. The only true test base out of the 3 is 4-andro but they can all help combat lethargy. Or you can pin.

Bkontrol365

Awards
If you're sticking oral the most readily used "bases" are 4-andro, epiandro, or trest. The only true test base out of the 3 is 4-andro but they can all help combat lethargy. Or you can pin.
What's up Afi140 thanks for your response regarding test bases and oral ph cycles. It's funny that u mention 4 andro. I actually recently ordered a stack from Primevel Labs of "4 Andro Max" and "1 Andro Max v2" but decided not to run because i read mixed reviews and wasn't sure if it was going to effective at all. Are you saying this stack has potential for overall gains in a short cycle? I've been sitting on it because ever since i heard about sarms and mk 2866 i thought that'd be a much better 1st cycle to run i was thinking of just returning that stack i bought. Also, is a pct say nolva or clomid recommended for a 4 to 6 week run of that andro stack? Thanks

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
What's up Afi140 thanks for your response regarding test bases and oral ph cycles. It's funny that u mention 4 andro. I actually recently ordered a stack from Primevel Labs of "4 Andro Max" and "1 Andro Max v2" but decided not to run because i read mixed reviews and wasn't sure if it was going to effective at all. Are you saying this stack has potential for overall gains in a short cycle? I've been sitting on it because ever since i heard about sarms and mk 2866 i thought that'd be a much better 1st cycle to run i was thinking of just returning that stack i bought. Also, is a pct say nolva or clomid recommended for a 4 to 6 week run of that andro stack? Thanks
If your going to run that stack 6 weeks would be minimum and 8 would probably be ideal. And yes use nolva or clomid as your pct

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LGD4033 with a test base would be a nice cycle for the hard gainer. Track your calories and put yourself in a decent surplus for this.

Bkontrol365

Awards
LGD4033 with a test base would be a nice cycle for the hard gainer. Track your calories and put yourself in a decent surplus for this.
Thanks for the input i will look into that i definitely try to stay in a calorie surplus every single day! I have to

Bkontrol365

Awards
If your going to run that stack 6 weeks would be minimum and 8 would probably be ideal. And yes use nolva or clomid as your pct
Thanks for the advice i may order nolva today and start that andro cycle then . Probably going to do a log so i can give back to the forum I've gone to for info for so long now it's the least i can do

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 20