How Much Tudca for Superdrol @ 30-37.5mg per day and Trendione / Tr3n at 90mg per day

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How much TUDCA for a Superdrol and Trenavar / Tr3n cycle

30-37.5 mg superdol

90 mg Tr3n

and possibly 30-90mg max-lmg because it is combined with my next tub of superdrol i start on friday-saturday.

I have the OL Tudca which should provide enough for my cycle, are there any other liver supports worthwhile, just asking because i thought milk thistle and liv-52 were garbage compared to TUDCA

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Check out my post on here I did a couple days ago. I ran SD and Tr3st.
I had to add in Tudca at 500mg, but then I decreased it to 250mg a day.
It's all body dependent. I didn't use it right away but added it later.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Is SD without a test base common? I hear a lot about SD only cycles, does that work just because the cycles are commonly so short in duration?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use either Arimacare Pro + 750 mg(3caps) TUDCA or Kingsguard + 750 mg TUDCA for a total of 1000-1050 mg daily. 1 gram is about the top effective dose for TUDCA before approaching diminishing returns.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUDCA and NAC is the combination to go.
I have Tudca, what extra benefit is there from the NAC with it being an antioxidant

also what is the required dosage.
Tudca helps more with keeping Bilrubin in check, and NAC help with keeping liver enzymes in check.

NAC is given to people at the hospital if they OD on Acetametiphen (Tylenol)

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
How much TUDCA for a Superdrol and Trenavar / Tr3n cycle

30-37.5 mg superdol

90 mg Tr3n

and possibly 30-90mg max-lmg because it is combined with my next tub of superdrol i start on friday-saturday.

I have the OL Tudca which should provide enough for my cycle, are there any other liver supports worthwhile, just asking because i thought milk thistle and liv-52 were garbage compared to TUDCA
Kingsgaurd + 500mg Tudca should square you up pretty damn good. Just do your bloods. Some need to add more or less Tudca. And the obvious staples (fish oil etc).

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD without a test base for me after 2 weeks in made me extremely lethargic to the point I almost didn't want to go to work, never again !!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Tudca helps more with keeping Bilrubin in check, and NAC help with keeping liver enzymes in check.

NAC is given to people at the hospital if they OD on Acetametiphen (Tylenol)
What dosage do you recommend for the NAC

I was going to start with TUDCA at 500mg per day, but unsure of NAC which comes in 600mg caps.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a huge dose of SD....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosage do you recommend for the NAC

I was going to start with TUDCA at 500mg per day, but unsure of NAC which comes in 600mg caps.
NAC can be run at 1000mg to upwards of 2000mg per day during a harsh cycle.

I would also run Tudca at 1000mg per day as well. 500mg is a good dose for a mild cycle but not for 30mg SD ;)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
NAC can be run at 1000mg to upwards of 2000mg per day during a harsh cycle.

I would also run Tudca at 1000mg per day as well. 500mg is a good dose for a mild cycle but not for 30mg SD ;)
Have had 1000mg tudca today, and will dose NAC @ 2400mg per day when it arrives