Pct for 7 weeks of andros

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running 1 andro 330 and epiandro 1000 for 7 weeks. I am also running 4 andro 330 for the last 5 weeks. My pct will be a batty test booster and seems. Is it overkill to run Clomid at 50,50,25,25 and nolva at 20,20,10,10. I am 43 years old and this is my 4th prohormone cycle in 2 years. What do you guys think??

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I am currently running 1 andro 330 and epiandro 1000 for 7 weeks. I am also running 4 andro 330 for the last 5 weeks. My pct will be a batty test booster and seems. Is it overkill to run Clomid at 50,50,25,25 and nolva at 20,20,10,10. I am 43 years old and this is my 4th prohormone cycle in 2 years. What do you guys think??
Most will suggest you either pick clomid or nolva as your SERM for the above listed cycle.

Between the 2, will mostly be personal preference so choose whichever you prefer.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most will suggest you either pick clomid or nolva as your SERM for the above listed cycle.

Between the 2, will mostly be personal preference so choose whichever you prefer.
I have used Clomid in the past without complaints. What do you prefer?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I have used Clomid in the past without complaints. What do you prefer?
I will be using clomid for my 1/4/epi run right now due to its great ability to restart HPTA. I don't think you can go wrong with clomid.

Reactions: Nac
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
This ^

I'm 40 and ran clomid for my last cycle. I do have nolva on hand for my future run of trest though.