M-sten cycle length!

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I am three weeks into my msten cycle, so far things have been great, lost fat and gained muscle, successful recomp, side effects have been essentially non existent. My question is whether or not you guys think it's worth it continue my cycle for five weeks, and expect to buy another bottle for my next cycle, or if I should just stick with my original plan of 20/20/20/20. Will my results likely be the most significant in the fifth week? Should I try to bump the dose up to 30?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Agree. If your body is handling it well. Do 6 weeks. What test base are you using ?

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Interesting, I mean if I have to buy another bottle, might as well do 6 weeks. I have heard msten can shut you down pretty hard though. Is there much benefit in going up to 30 mg?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I mean if I have to buy another bottle, might as well do 6 weeks. I have heard msten can shut you down pretty hard though. Is there much benefit in going up to 30 mg?
You can do 30. I did when I ran it. But if you're seeing results at 20 there won't be too much of a difference at 30 really.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Agree. If your body is handling it well. Do 6 weeks. What test base are you using ?
I'm actually not using a test base, i was going to use some trest I have, but I decided to give it a go without one, so far no issues with lethargy, although I have noticed a little hair shedding, and today my joints are feeling a little achey.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I would say atleast at the minimum try 30 just to see what your body does with it. Could be magical, could make no difference we are all different. So give it a shot and find out what your body likes my man.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually not using a test base, i was going to use some trest I have, but I decided to give it a go without one, so far no issues with lethargy, although I have noticed a little hair shedding, and today my joints are feeling a little achey.
Yea need a little test to keep those joints nice and happy, nice sense of well being as well.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I also did MSten with no test base and if I end up running it again I will definitely at least have EpiAndro available.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
And hell while your at it throw in 45mg of dmz and squirt 125mg of trest on yourself. :D

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could definitely extend it 2 weeks as long as you feel fine; and I agree with the others on giving the 30mg a go