Clen, T3, Ostarine and ketoifen

Lauraann0223

Awards
Hi All!
I'm new and I was trying to get Clen, T3, Ostarine and ketoifen. I was using Madison James research chemicals but I recently found some bad reviews. Are there any other reputable sites I could use? thank you in advance !!

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Clen your risking heart complications and cardiac hypertrophy (enlarged heart). Don't think anyone needs to use it to get lean besides competitors in the single digits. That being said Albuterol is much safer and in and out of the body within 4-6 hours vs Clen's 36-48 hour half life. Albuterol 12mg a day spaced out every 4-6 hours is plenty for fat loss. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Ketotifen upregulates the beta receptors that these beta agonists down regulate allowing you to use these compounds for longer periods but using Albuterol/Clen without a break is asking for possible cardiovascular complications from the constant cardiac stimulation. I'd say 2 wk on/2 wk off is ideal with Albuterol and above all safe. Just monitor you heart rate, if it goes over 100 at rest your using too much, space it out more or use less.

T3 is fine. Over 50mcg is catabolic without anabolic support. You produce 15-25mcg a day naturally. I think 50mcg a day is ideal for fat loss. Since your using Ostarine with it that should prevent muscle loss. 20-30mg a day of Ostarine is typical dosing, ran 8-12 weeks.

Nolvadex ED dosage a week PCT:
20/20/10/10

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/205-anabolic-forum-rules.html
Source posting is not allowed
Do not openly ask for sources

Lauraann0223

Awards
Thank you for your recommendation! I will look into that! Sorry about asking for the source I didn't know if ttbr information was listed in a forum somewhere that has legit ones listed. :)

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
You know she's probably a chick right? Definitely DO NOT PCT. Clen is fine just don't use it for too long, albuterol is safer if you can find it, take loads of taurine with it either way. If you are going to use any amount of T3 you should use the ostarine, but you do not need more than 15mg ED.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't really paying attention whether it was a female or not lol, yes in that case no need for PCT. 15mg of Osta a day is ideal. Hope that info is useful for you Lauraann0223. I assume with the compounds listed your cutting? If so how much weight we're you planning to drop?

Lauraann0223

Awards
Yes I'm cutting. I started at 160 and I'm now 144 I'm just hit a plateau and was hoping this would help me break through and she. The last 10.
IMG_4563.JPG

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, just curious what is your diet like? Also the beta agonist solo might get the job done, I'd be a little worried about the amount of T3 you would need and possible muscle catabolism. Might want to see if you can get it done with just clen and ostarine

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The clen could def help but I think if you changed up your diet a bit that could help as well. Some Radiate might help, I know Kat loves the stuff. No hoops to jump through either.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Lauraann0223 looking great! Considering how lean you are already you won't need much to get the job done. If your planning on using T3 it might be too catabolic and not even necessary to get the last 10 pounds off. I would even say it would be counterproductive in your case because you will be facing some thyroid suppression after you stop T3 for 2-3 weeks until TSH picks back up which might cause some rebound weight gain. I think T3 is more effective at a higher body fat %. If i was you i'd try the Albuterol at 12mg a day 2 wks on/2 wks off for 8 weeks and the Ostarine at 15mg a day for 8-12 wks. The Albuterol will provide some strength gains and some mild anabolic and nutrient partitioning effects besides the fat loss. Looks like your competing if so what class?

btur2915

Awards
Damn youre sexy.

Clen is fine to use just ramp up slowly. I like it much better than albuterol - much more effective.

Not a huge fan of t3 but many are.