Iron Legion Virtus Restock?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any Iron Legion reps out and about? Whats the deal with this being sold out absolutely everywhere? Its not going away for good is it?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interested

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an ai. Theoretically it's stronger than formeron. I used it on 100mg of trest for 6 weeks and never used anything else. bighulksmash also had labs floating around. Strong is currently sold out but I'll hit you up as soon as we get it back in. Perhaps IronLegion or delsolrob can help give an eta.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Any Iron Legion reps out and about? Whats the deal with this being sold out absolutely everywhere? Its not going away for good is it?
This is strong stuff . I had labs before I was a rep and it absolutely got the job done! We will see what IronLegion has to say about restock

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh. Interesting. I'm using atd at 25mg e/o/d with 250/week test c.
How does it compare to atd?

But seems it's td. That's a bummer for me. Too bad

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I know one vendor that has it in stock but they are not sponsored on here. I am pretty sure Rob said he is restocking soon.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I know it works great! I was using it on my prop cycle and didn't really think it was doin much but I ran out and my nip got nice and puffy and sex drive took a big dip! Very interested in stocking up lol probably won't do a cycle without it in the future

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Flex it nutrition has a few virtus left.
Its being made with no eta atm . Will be restocked asap . Ill also let yall know there are some new products being made :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the find, but not going to drop $50 on it lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought two bottles of fusion supps atd 25mg, 90caps from predator nutrition for like 60$.
Running 1 cap a day, it'll last me 180 days ( 6 months)
I'm running 250mg test c and 50mg dienolone ace ew.
If I was on just test I'd split the atd up 1 cap eod. Then 2 bottles would last a year.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought two bottles of fusion supps atd 25mg, 90caps from predator nutrition for like 60$.
Running 1 cap a day, it'll last me 180 days ( 6 months)
I'm running 250mg test c and 50mg dienolone ace ew.
If I was on just test I'd split the atd up 1 cap eod. Then 2 bottles would last a year.
This is a potent enough E blocker to take care of you on a test cycle? I don't know much about the compound

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is a potent enough E blocker to take care of you on a test cycle? I don't know much about the compound
Out of 30 people one person so far was a non-responder. I personally have put it all on the line in use this with low-dose test. It worked so well I had to cut the dose back there's a log on here that I did awhile ago I'll have to link it in a little bit right now I'm on the road.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of 30 people one person so far was a non-responder. I personally have put it all on the line in use this with low-dose test. It worked so well I had to cut the dose back there's a log on here that I did awhile ago I'll have to link it in a little bit right now I'm on the road.
Awesome, would love to have a look at it. Are you referring to Virtus or ATD?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think he's referring to virtus

But atd is a steroidal ai, with what seems to be a 48hr half life.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
OG SNS Inhibit-E (ATD) was the shiit!

I may have to try Virtus at some point in time.