Common sides from current stack

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
About to get into a OL 1/4/epi stack. Only 4 weeks long. Came with sup3r pct and ar1micare.

Is this stack worth running only 4 weeks?

What are some typical sides from running this stack?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
No it's not worth running for only 4 weeks.
Run at least 8 weeks
Common sides are suppressed test

Better get a SERM for your pct. sup3r pct is good for helping with libido but won't do anything to kick start your test after your cycle.
Ar1micare is a good product, but you won't really need it with the andros. But if it makes you comfortable using it then go ahead. It won't hurt.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Thanks for the reply.
What are my options?

Try the stack with an appropriate serm?

Sell it?

Toss it?
If it's not worth running 4 weeks, what's the point?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
The point is to run it for 6-8 with SERM afterwards.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I see that. But the stack only has enough capsules to run for 4 weeks.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you have to buy more for a proper cycle. Yes, you can run this for 4 weeks, but it's just not enough. I honestly think 6 weeks on andros is a minimum to see solid gains. You could run stronger, methylated compounds for 4-5 weeks and see great gains, but they are definitely not mild. Maybe you could buy more 1-Andro, since your muscle gains will come mainly from it; then start Epiandro and 4-Andro in week 3. Not ideal, but would save you $$. I remember running 1-Andro solo, no base, for 5 weeks before I started feeling lethargic.... but then, everybody is different.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Ok I'll go ahead and get more. As far as a serm goes, nolva or clomid?
I hear the liquid forms are either bunk or under dosed.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll go ahead and get more. As far as a serm goes, nolva or clomid?
I hear the liquid forms are either bunk or under dosed.
Let me lay this out for ya maverick, and don't take offense to this,
You're not ready to cycle. I don't know you. Don't know your training experience, don't know your height weight nothing. And frankly I don't care. Judging from your comments you haven't done the necessary research required to cycle anything. Even if it just andros.
I suggest you do a little more studying before you try to jump on any sort of anabolic. Unless it's a natty anabolic like XGels.

Now if you want to use this forum as your source of info that's great. There's a lot of good info here. But I'd suggest digging into it before you go off and cycle something. Unless you really wanna f!ck yourself up.

MG223

Awards
I was in your shoes OP. Read, read and read some more. You need to do more research before you start a cycle. There's a lot to learn.

No serm no cycle. Get on google and you'll find clomid or nolva.
Nutriverse has deals on their andro bundles. You'll save money that way.

MG223

Awards
I just did my first cycle of 1/4/epiandro. It doesn't really kick in until week 4 so a 4 week cycle would be a waste. You'll probably feel a little jittery and stomach issues at first if you're not used to this many pills but you get used to it. I didn't have any hair loss, I didn't have any signs of gyno, and my strength gains were awesome.