4 Week Cycle

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
I wanted to see want others thought of this 4 week cycle, and if I should add something or change any dosages.

HaloDrol (60 capsules) 25mg per pill (Fusion Supplements) 50mg/50mg/50mg/75mg (I know that I would be 3 pills short or one day short)
100-150mg Test Cyp weekly (prescribed)
Ar1Macare Pro (8 capsules per day) on cycle and PCT

I also have one bottle of Nano 1T (30ml) (Fusion Supplements)

This is not my first PH cycle. I have ran cycles of 1AD(OG), SD, and Epi. But have never taken Halodrol or Nano 1T.

I am 6' about 192 and will be trying to take in around 300g of Protein a day.

Just wanted to see if I should add something to help out, I am looking to add as much size as I can within the four weeks. I am also able to get some Tren, if that is something that could be added in, just not sure if that would stack good with the above or not.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks??? Why you choosing to run for such a short amt of time especially when you have test in the mix. Something isn't right here! I don't understand short runs unless you are blasting and cruising or on trt which appears that you are. Even then still doesn't make sense.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks??? Why you choosing to run for such a short amt of time especially when you have test in the mix. Something isn't right here! I don't understand short runs unless you are blasting and cruising or on trt which appears that you are. Even then still doesn't make sense.
My guess is because he's running methylated compounds and doesn't wanna **** his liver up? Idk man

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
For one reason, is I only have one bottle of halodrol. And I am on TRT, so test will always be there. I would do a six week cycle, if I had more. Do you know if Gaspari halodrol is compatible with the fusion halodrol. And what would you suggest doing. Like I said, I have not run halodrol or any fusion products before.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
150 test and 3-400/week tren would blow that halo cycle out of the water

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oral methyl tren no bueno for the liver, prob one of the most toxic orals. So Halo 6 week kicker at 75mg is a good modest kicker and test at 200 as a base and tren e 300-400mg will blow you away Mark

Of course you'll need a good AI on hand and caber as tren is progesterone heavy

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Tbh I'm on week 5 of 150 test e and 300 tren e
And I'm extremely disappointed
What?!? What is your cycle experience?

I've got a buddy on the same cycle who went from average to absolute freak.

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
What?!? What is your cycle experience?

I've got a buddy on the same cycle who went from average to absolute freak.
3rd cycle, first tren one, and it's weekly doses not eod.
No noticeable strength gains, I'm fat AF still, all I have is no appetite, possibly unrelated insomnia and in the whole 5 weeks 2-3 night sweats.
It really pisses me off to think I will lose any hair for Absolutely no gains.
Idk I had way way way better results on 600 sust and 400 npp, like by 100%

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh I'm on week 5 of 150 test e and 300 tren e
And I'm extremely disappointed
With tren you have to start out slow and ramp up. If you can handle more go higher. Some people can't tolerate the sides while others can. One problem is your running tren e which takes longer to get in and out of the system. Tren a is a better choice for first time users bc it gets in and out and you can adjust doses accordingly. Then there is the possibility your tren is underdosed as well. There's a lot of garbage out there

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
With tren you have to start out slow and ramp up. If you can handle more go higher. Some people can't tolerate the sides while others can. One problem is your running tren e which takes longer to get in and out of the system. Tren a is a better choice for first time users bc it gets in and out and you can adjust doses accordingly. Then there is the possibility your tren is underdosed as well. There's a lot of garbage out there
The e was decided as I don't pin myself and Ed would become beyond obnoxious if not impossible, but as far as sides go the acne and heartburn is the worst of it. I'm not too worried I'm pretty sure the stuff doesn't even work.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's still possible the tren hasn't kicked in yet. Sometimes full kick can happen after week 5. If still nothing you either got ****ty gear or your a freak and need to up the dose. Tren is king, the absolute best anabolic for strength, size and aesthetics as it's a phenomenal nutrient partitioner!!