Newbie Mandro the Giant stack

Krisgh15

Awards
I know this has been asked a billion times, just want to post up my idea for first cycle and see if you guys have any suggestions.

I'm 6'1 and 195lb 16% body fat.

Going to be running my first cycle of super mandro and andro the giant. Was thinking of the following.

8 week cycle (In your guys opinion is there a big advantage of going 4 vs 8 weeks?)

Mandro - 3 caps for 8 weeks
Giant - 3 caps for 8 weeks
Protex Cylce assist 2 caps for 8 weeks

*not sure if I need a otc estrogen blocker any recommendations?

PCT (start day after PH stopped) for 4 weeks.
nolva 20/20/10/10

*Do you guys advise running anything in else for PCT, such as a Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) or OTC PCT?

Naturally I'm very skinny. During the cycle any diet advice for bulking? I'm eating about 500 cals over my TDEE right now. Should I up this or will I just get fat, lol?

Advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Chasingtails

Awards
You definitely need to run it at 8 weeks, as you likely won't see any action from these compounds until week three or four. It wouldn't hurt you to get a real AI like exemestane to have on hand, but the cycle looks good otherwise. You can throw in a natty test booster to PCT if you want, but that's also not necessary.

Re diet: you have almost the exact same measurements as me right now. I can't tell you how your body reacts to food, but on my current 1/4/epi andro cycle I'm planning to start around 300 over maintenance at week four and bump up of needed. If your body has been handling the extra calories well, then go for it. I'm just not that lucky

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9