RAD 140 or prohormones

saromi

Awards
Hi

i'm currently on my 11th days of a 12 weeks RAD140 cycle. I got my sarm from superpeptides.com... I think I have water retention

i'm worried I bought prohormones instead of sarms. is there a way to know if it is real sarms... blood test ? or something else
and if it is prohormones what PCT should I do ?

English is not my first language, if something is not clear i will explain it in another manner

I need help -_-

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What makes you think you have water bloat? What PCT do you have lined up? You won't make 12 weeks on Rad, you'll maybe hold out for 6 weeks, maybe.

saromi

Awards
6 weeks ? I did my research and RAD pick at 8 week ??

i'm at 9% bf and I look more fat then before the begining of my cycle also i went from 197 to 203 in 1week

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
After 4 weeks of Rad you will feel like death. I felt like death and I was on 400mg Test Cyp. How much have you been eating above maintenance calories?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I also hope you have a SERM for PCT

saromi

Awards
yes my pct will be clomid 50/25/25/25 and gw 20 mg per day

i eat 3200 calories per day that s normaly what i eat for a lean bulk

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
If you go for full pct then why you use sarms?

saromi

Awards
mini pct... a full pct would be nolva and clomid with a test booster, gw and something else

better be safe than sorry :p

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Then wtf is the point of using it ?
Better use real gear if you are going to use a seem for pct if I was in your position I would run only a test boost on pct for sarms

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Better use real gear if you are going to use a seem for pct if I was in your position I would run only a test boost on pct for sarms
That's pretty stupid. Lol

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
You probably shouldn't give anyone advice.

saromi

Awards
the only side effects of sarms is suppression... AAS cause shut down it s a HUGE defference and AAS has many many other nasty side effects

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
The PCT looks good man. Especially the GW in the PCT, although some may disagree.

Just my experience but Rad had a ton more sides for me than Test E/C ever did :) but to each their own brother.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
the only side effects of sarms is suppression... AAS cause shut down it s a HUGE defference and AAS has many many other nasty side effects
It's not a huge difference. Both will royally f!ck you for life if you don't PCT properly.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
So brother throw that stuff In garbage and go the natty way ;) what you can achieve with sarms you can also achieve this natural

chris.patron

Awards
That's the ****ty thing about these research Chems. We don't really know what we're getting. At least pharma grade test through the proper Channels will keep you safer. Not to mention there are way more studies done on test then on rad 140 or other sarms. Sarm users today are the Guinea pigs we won't know what the effects are till much later.

APC80

APC80

Awards
That's the ****ty thing about these research Chems. We don't really know what we're getting. At least pharma grade test through the proper Channels will keep you safer. Not to mention there are way more studies done on test then on rad 140 or other sarms. Sarm users today are the Guinea pigs we won't know what the effects are till much later.
Plenty of fakes out there in pill form as well you're really taking a chance with anything you buy over the internet. Even chemists have been hit with fake prescription medicines.

saromi

Awards
Plenty of fakes out there in pill form as well you're really taking a chance with anything you buy over the internet. Even chemists have been hit with fake prescription medicines.
I know -_- that's why I was asking if someone could help me find out if my sarms were prohormones.

I could do a log if some of you are interested ?

APC80

APC80

Awards
I know -_- that's why I was asking if someone could help me find out if my sarms were prohormones.

I could do a log if some of you are interested ?
Dunno how you'd tell mate but shouldn't make too much difference you should be taking the same precautions and run a full PCT anyhow. Far as I know SARM raws are cheap so I don't know why they'd put PHs in the capsules, surely they'd just sell it as a PH if they did.

What made ya think it's a ph, you on evo or any liquid SARM sites?

saromi

Awards
Dunno how you'd tell mate but shouldn't make too much difference you should be taking the same precautions and run a full PCT anyhow. Far as I know SARM raws are cheap so I don't know why they'd put PHs in the capsules, surely they'd just sell it as a PH if they did.

What made ya think it's a ph, you on evo or any liquid SARM sites?
I overreact when a saw water retention one day, cause sarms are not suppossed to touch your estrogen level in anyway and water retention is most of the time related with high estrogen level. the day after the water retention was gone so maybe I was worried for nothing.

I bought my sarms from superpeptides.com

of course I will to a full PCT that s the most important part of a cycle