The Ultimate BULK CYCLE-HELP PLEASE

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Hi boys

Thinking about do an epic bulk cycle in december.

1-10 500mg sust
1-10 400mg deca
1-4 30mg dbol

Nutrobal HGH (MK677) for four weeks maybe 1-4(idk??) What weeks should i add these product..? 200 dollars but if really worth it is not a problem

History: 3 cycles , 22yo.

Thanks.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Use the mk as long as you can you can start notice results after 3 months. Also I suggest to start mk after dbol because mk bloat a lot start with 10mg every night after a week from dbol

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Use the mk as long as you can you can start notice results after 3 months. Also I suggest to start mk after dbol because mk bloat a lot start with 10mg every night after a week from dbol

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why only 10 weeks on the deca. It just starts getting good at 10. You'd be better off running npp for 10 weeks bc it gets in and out of the system faster. Deca is going to shut you down pretty hard, it takes like a month to clear the system

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Godstrength is right, you can run deca for 10 weeks, but longer would be better. Personally, the cycle looks good. I would run test 2 weeks longer than deca though. Also I would start Mk on the day of last injection and run it through pct and then continue to run it 2 weeks Post PCT

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
And one of them is deca. I use a sus 400.
Deca is Nandrolone decanoate . It is a 19 Nor. Testosterone decanoate is a loooong ester testosterone.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ Big difference between the 2 compounds

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
And one of them is deca. I use a sus 400.
One of the esters in Sustanon may be the decanoate ester. However, when people say "deca," they are referring to Deca Durabolin, which is the brand name for nandrolone decanoate.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decanoate is the ester, which is long acting and slowly released in the system.

As stated deca durabolin is Nandrolone Decanoate aka "deca"
Nandrolone phenylpropianate "NPP" is the faster acting compound.
Test Decanoate is basically long acting testosterone that is slowly released over time. Sustanon is a blend of different Esters some to release in the body quickly some to release slowly over time

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I never understood the appeal of Sustanon. It offers no benefits over pinning test P EOD or pinning test C or E two times a week.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never understood the appeal of Sustanon. It offers no benefits over pinning test P EOD or pinning test C or E two times a week.
I love it, the short esters get in the system quick medium and long ones work over time. It also helps you to slowly come out of your cycle as opposed to no test crash. People either love it or hate it

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I tried it once, got more sides from it and a pain to pin. For reasons I can't explain I liked it.

amj8858

Awards
I also have heard conflicting stuff about sus too. However I really like sus too. I hate prop it hurts too much for me.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also have heard conflicting stuff about sus too. However I really like sus too. I hate prop it hurts too much for me.
Well your Sustanon prob has prop or phenylpropiante in it just in small amounts

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I love it, the short esters get in the system quick medium and long ones work over time. It also helps you to slowly come out of your cycle as opposed to no test crash. People either love it or hate it
I haven't tried it personally, but I can see why the slow decline from supraphysiological levels of test might be nice.

amj8858

Awards
Well your Sustanon prob has prop or phenylpropiante in it just in small amounts
Yes sir it does. However I don't know if it's in my head or not but I can handle the small amount of prop rather than just pinning prop by itself. I do get a painful injection site but the heck with it. I love the way sus works.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone is a "wet" compound so it will have water retention. Some people say propianate is better for water retention but in my experience test is test regardless of ester attached to it and diet plays more of a part in water retention than anything.