On PH now - Want to go to DBOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
I will be finishing up a PH 4 week cycle. (I know PH are not worth the money....etc.).

I have a friend who got legit DBOL and I wanna jump into it after the PH cycle ends in two weeks. Healthy male, no drinking, healthy liver etc....

Think I can jump stright into it or have to PCT from the PH first? I DO NOT have T, just the DBOL.

Have Eradicate, Nolva and Kingsblood ready for PCT either way.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't use dbol by itself. I would use a T base with it. Like 4 andro.
Like dbol weeks 1-4
Andro weeks 1-8 then PCt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wouldn't use dbol by itself. I would use a T base with it. Like 1 andro.
Like dbol weeks 1-4
1 Andro is not a base, in fact it will do the opposite, 4 andro, epi andro will work as a base. That said if your friend can get dbol he can get test, stop being a puss

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
Andro the giant is 4. "1st Ingredient: 4-Androsterone". Am I missing something?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was talking to about what jakz said, you are correct on andro the giant but it's a wet compound and you would be better off with epi andro if you wont pin. Dbol is really wet so u don't wanna make it worse

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just know that dbol is great at the beginning of a long test cycle but a short dbol only cycle is gonna blow you up and within a few weeks after PCT it will disappear. If I were u I would PCT and save the dbol for when your ready to pin. If your dead set then I'd go epiandro 1000mg/dbol 20mg for 6 weeks

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
1 Andro is not a base, in fact it will do the opposite, 4 andro, epi andro will work as a base. That said if your friend can get dbol he can get test, stop being a puss
listen to Smont. No idea about PH's.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Also I agree with Smont. If he can get Dbol, he can get test! Get some test e and let the games begin.

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
Will the DBOL take hold right away, or take a week or so? Never done it....virgin here

mosam1

Awards
U can run Dbol as a bridge between cycles really low dose but watch liver support also if you want to cycle Dbol u need test with. It

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
I know I've spent some money on the PH already, but would it be ok to just make the jump now or try and finish the PH out?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What pH?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You'll lose all your gains if you do a dbol only cycle hahahahaha

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
This. What compound are you currently running, OP? A lot of people mistakenly refer to some very harsh, methylated oral steroids as "PH's." If this is what you are currently taking, I wouldn't jump into the Dbol cycle right away. It's important to give your liver a break.

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
This. What compound are you currently running, OP? A lot of people mistakenly refer to some very harsh, methylated oral steroids as "PH's." If this is what you are currently taking, I wouldn't jump into the Dbol cycle right away. It's important to give your liver a break.
Super Mandro + Anabolic Trinity

amj8858

Awards
I will be finishing up a PH 4 week cycle. (I know PH are not worth the money....etc.).

I have a friend who got legit DBOL and I wanna jump into it after the PH cycle ends in two weeks. Healthy male, no drinking, healthy liver etc....

Think I can jump stright into it or have to PCT from the PH first? I DO NOT have T, just the DBOL.

Have Eradicate, Nolva and Kingsblood ready for PCT either way.
Bro you won't regret it, however make sure you have all the right things before doing dbol. Dbol is very toxic to the liver so you better have aremidex, and either novladex, or climid. Take the armidex with the dbol at the same time. Good luck

amj8858

Awards
Wouldn't use dbol by itself. I would use a T base with it. Like 4 andro.
Like dbol weeks 1-4
Yes also agree you'll deff need a t. Like cyp, eth, or get a good sustanon. And don't exceed 6 weeks on the dbol or over 40mg.

amj8858

Awards
Will the DBOL take hold right away, or take a week or so? Never done it....virgin here
Not true.... dbol work on the spot of you don't feel it right away it's probably bunk ****. Also it has a very short half life in the body. 4 to 6 hours and it's gone. So when you take it let's say 40mg a day break that up in your day.

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
Not true.... dbol work on the spot of you don't feel it right away it's probably bunk ****. Also it has a very short half life in the body. 4 to 6 hours and it's gone. So when you take it let's say 40mg a day break that up in your day.
Thanks! So I should feel that pump during the first workiut or so...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half life, 4-6 hours and it's gone.. think about what you just said for a second....

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
Half life, 4-6 hours and it's gone.. think about what you just said for a second....
Right. Break it up throughout the day, and the effects are almost instant. What did I miss? If I start on a given day, would I not feel the pump in the first workout say that night?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Even with a Andro 4 test base?
Even with a 4andro base. 1. It takes 4 weeks to kick in 2. If you spent the same amount of money on food as you did 4ad you'd get more gains probably

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I had some Dbol to finish off a dhea cycle I'd do it.
On another note everyone is recommending against it (I'm assuming because they've all ran dbol only cycles and know personally) but op waited till he got one answer from a new member then ran with it.
So, sounds like he had his mind made up and was just looking for anyone to agree with it.

Craeshe

Craeshe

Awards
I'm getting mixed answers....would the DBOL take 4 weeks or the Andro?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right. Break it up throughout the day, and the effects are almost instant. What did I miss? If I start on a given day, would I not feel the pump in the first workout say that night?
Your username is crashe, not amj8858 bro.
Unless their both you?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All active steroids begin working immediately.
The "kick in" is when most notice effects.

Building muscle takes time.

This thread is annoying me. I'm out.

Reactions: Nac
Whorid

Whorid

Awards
This is just bad judgment and planning. Like dude said, spend the money on real food and I guarantee you'll make solid, keepable gains. Just food for thought...no pun intended

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If I had some Dbol to finish off a dhea cycle I'd do it.
On another note everyone is recommending against it (I'm assuming because they've all ran dbol only cycles and know personally) but op waited till he got one answer from a new member then ran with it.
So, sounds like he had his mind made up and was just looking for anyone to agree with it.
Yes. Ran a few Dbol only cycles, not for mass, but for strength. I still ate big and kept minimal, not worth it, but as a kicker, YES!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Bro you won't regret it, however make sure you have all the right things before doing dbol. Dbol is very toxic to the liver so you better have aremidex, and either novladex, or climid. Take the armidex with the dbol at the same time. Good luck
Yeah you want "aremidex", nolva or "climid" because it's liver toxic broooooooooo, they will sort you liver outtttt!!!

amj8858

Awards
Okay take 20mg when you wake up... you will feel it in about an hour. Take the other 20 before you go to the gym. Tell you what look up dbol on line I'm sure they can tell you what I have already

amj8858

Awards
I'm getting mixed answers....would the DBOL take 4 weeks or the Andro?
Bro plan and simple dbol works fast in your system and leaves your system just as fast. It's a kick starter and you don't use it alone. Use a Test e or test c or sustanon with it and never use it longer than six weeks over 40mg if you want a liver. Also take milk thistle with it and amimidex okay.

amj8858

Awards
All active steroids begin working immediately.
The "kick in" is when most notice effects.

Building muscle takes time.

This thread is annoying me. I'm out.
I don't understand what you mean "all active". Not all steroids work right away. Cyp, eth, deca, and many more take up to three weeks to work at full potential. Dbol work right away and will kick your ass if your not careful. It's the most powerful anabolic steroid in the world. It's no joke and if you don't know what to take with it or how to use it just stay away from it.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand what you mean "all active". Not all steroids work right away. Cyp, eth, deca, and many more take up to three weeks to work at full potential. Dbol work right away and will kick your ass if your not careful. It's the most powerful anabolic steroid in the world. It's no joke and if you don't know what to take with it or how to use it just stay away from it.
1. Cyp, eth, deca all work straight away but have a long ester attached so it builds up in your system to feel it, like he said the "kick in" part.... hence it still has effect up to 3 weeks after last pin.
2. Dbol is not the most powerful anabolic in the world or the most harsh.
3. LOL at milk thistle
4. Don't listen to this guy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So because dbol is toxic he better make sure he has a ai and serm. Please stop giving terrible advice

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure taking dbol, for the first day and then being a beast is called "the placebo effect", Deca kicking in at week 3? Nope.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Studies also show, that while low, nolva is liver toxic.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we not have one damn anabolic thread where a dude is a moron and another dude is just as much a moron but is the bad ass board guru...

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I dont understand your logic.
You mentioned that Dbol is very toxic to the liver.
Then you said he needs "aremidex, novladex,climid".
I assume that you were trying to say that arimidex/nolvadex and clomid all functioning as liver protection and /or liver detox?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Can we not have one damn anabolic thread where a dude is a moron and another dude is just as much a moron but is the bad ass boats guru...
Reference to me?

amj8858

Awards
So because dbol is toxic he better make sure he has a ai and serm. Please stop giving terrible advice
Hahahah okay then give him yours see where that gets him. I would advise a PCT at the end of cycle. Nolvidex or climid.. but while on it I would also take an ai. Dbol is powerful and can cause tits while using. And also a liver cleanser something like milk thistle. And take that at the same time as dbol. Just my thoughts guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13