Next Cycle

C

Claimsnatty

Awards
Hello all,

Earlier this summer i just finished my first cycle, 500mg test/wk for 10wks with the last 5wks including 50mg var ED. Loved it all, suffered no sides while running clomid on cycle and nolva 4 wk pct.

My question is what do you guys recommend for my next one? I really liked 500mg/wk test, so i'm def using that as my base. I want to stray away from orals, so i'm thinking either mast or eq? Maybe a SARM like LGD? Thoughts? My goal is lean bulk (diet pretty in check on and off cycle). Also going to run mk-677 alongside it and for weeks following after (long-term). What are your thoughts and experiences with mast/eq/SARMS w test base? Thanks!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd do test/EQ for 16 weeks with mast added in the last 6-8 weeks. EQ at 500-750, mast at 500.
PS wtf were you running clomid on cycle for? That's a SERM, used in PCT to help you recover. Use an AI on cycle if your estrogen gets high.

C

Claimsnatty

Awards
call me inexperienced, but won't a SERM prevent estrogenic activity in the nips? That was my main concern. If it was filling the receptor the heightened e2 wouldn't cause lumps to grow aka gyno.

C

Claimsnatty

Awards
also, i'm looking to keep my cycles bare minimum as possible. On top of 500mg test but still comparable to 50mg var stacjing, how much eq or mast do you think? Kind of a complex/dumb question/comparison.but what would you consider a good dose for a first timer with those compounds? 500 on top of 500 seems like a ton. I just want something light. I go for more aesthetics and filling out my muscles and defining rather sheer size

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
call me inexperienced, but won't a SERM prevent estrogenic activity in the nips? That was my main concern. If it was filling the receptor the heightened e2 wouldn't cause lumps to grow aka gyno.
I would call you inexperienced. You use an aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle to keep your testosterone from converting to estrogen. After your cycle, you use a SERM (clomid or nolvadex) to kickstart your natural production back to normal.
also, i'm looking to keep my cycles bare minimum as possible. On top of 500mg test but still comparable to 50mg var stacjing, how much eq or mast do you think? Kind of a complex/dumb question/comparison.but what would you consider a good dose for a first timer with those compounds? 500 on top of 500 seems like a ton. I just want something light. I go for more aesthetics and filling out my muscles and defining rather sheer size
500 test and 500 EQ isn't much.
For a light cycle I'd do 500 test for the whole 16 weeks, 500 EQ for the first 8 and 750 for the last 8. Mast would help you tighten up the last half of the cycle and stay dry and lean, but if you're afraid of using 3 compounds stick with the test and EQ for adding lean mass.

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Actually you can use low dose clomid on cycle kind of like a poor man's HCG, to maintain testicular and leydig cell function while on test or other supressive compounds. It will also prevent your LH and FSH from going to zero and keep your balls normal size if that's something you are concerned about, should help preserve fertility as well. But this is completely separate from the purpose of an AI on cycle and doesn't replace the need for one. Also if you use HCG you don't need it on cycle at all.

C

Claimsnatty

Awards
I always read not to use an AI if you don't have to. So i've tried to stray away as much as possible. I get before mid and after bloods done so as long as things check out i didn't see the need so... i had em on hand tho... anastrozole.

C

Claimsnatty

Awards
I would call you inexperienced. You use an aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle to keep your testosterone from converting to estrogen. After your cycle, you use a SERM (clomid or nolvadex) to kickstart your natural production back to normal.

500 test and 500 EQ isn't much.
For a light cycle I'd do 500 test for the whole 16 weeks, 500 EQ for the first 8 and 750 for the last 8. Mast would help you tighten up the last half of the cycle and stay dry and lean, but if you're afraid of using 3 compounds stick with the test and EQ for adding lean mass.
thank you! I will do that.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I always read not to use an AI if you don't have to. So i've tried to stray away as much as possible. I get before mid and after bloods done so as long as things check out i didn't see the need so... i had em on hand tho... anastrozole.
Yup keep it on hand and if you get an oily face or some tenderness/thick nips, then start dropping a dose EOD or so. will take you a few instances to figure out what works best with your body. Best thing you can do is not panic and just feel it out sides don't mean the end of the world. Above all enjoy the **** out of yourself sounds like a good run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
X Cycle Logs 40
F Anabolics 7
T Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11