Androsterone-TD Best feel good PH on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I recently had the chance to try Androsterone-TD and I am AMAZED. I dosed 2ml before my workout and I have never felt such a calm alpha feel in my life. Ive used epiandro before at small and large doses and the feel is not even comparable. Epiandro makes me angry and aggressive where as Androsterone-TD just made me feel like I was the alpha in the room, no one could **** with me and nothing could distract me from my workout. I felt calm but ready to **** **** up if needed.

Chasingtails

Awards
I'm currently using 2ml a day in addition to my stack and I also love it. I'm about 8 days in, and I feel like it's hardened muscles, helped shed some water, and made me feel warm and happy.

In other words, I second everything hazard12 said

JCX

JCX

Awards
been using the 6 bromo which is great. Td andro i just started and its the shiznit!
I have a bottle of 6-bromo in my stash- about to add to my 11-kt run...what dose are you running and what else are you stacking??

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of 6-bromo in my stash- about to add to my 11-kt run...what dose are you running and what else are you stacking??
Was on a 8 weeker. First two weeks just 150mg test c. Then, weeks 3-6 25-50mg trest pwo, plus Mithras weeks 3-8, bout three weeks before the cycle ended I threw in the 6 bromo at 0.5ml a day. Within like three days the hardness and vascularity hit like a truck. Wish I would have added it earlier.

I'm in What I call soft' PCT now for three weeks. HCG eod and 6 bromo 0.5ml a day, as it's a little suppressive. Threw in some of TD andro just a touch pwo, and it's great for anxiety and focus.

Long story short, 6-Br is like a mild PH that makes you vascular and hard. It kicks in quick too, way quicker than I thought. TD andro is a nice mood and focus booster, not enough time with it to say if it has any muscle effects though. But I do feel a bit more pumped.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I think my next cycle will just be 200mg test C and 6-Bromo. It's so much stronger than the old 6 bromo it's not even funny. The 6-bromo diol plus a test base is just awesome as a cycle on its own.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the same guys at vicious labs?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone that has not tried an Androsterone product of any kind is certainly missing out. I have only used it as part of the R-Andro Shred formula...I can imagine this product is all that and more!

JCX

JCX

Awards
Honestly, I think my next cycle will just be 200mg test C and 6-Bromo. It's so much stronger than the old 6 bromo it's not even funny. The 6-bromo diol plus a test base is just awesome as a cycle on its own.
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to use it along with 11-kt. Should get nice and dry, hard and veiny!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's over there yea. But he's not Zoo if that's what you mean.
Yeah man, I figured had to be some affiliation... These were all products they were talking about months ago

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Bout to grab some, is their oral m sten GTG as well? Would running the androsterone with m sten suffice as a strong enough base to counteract the lethargy and other sides from their m sten?

Androsterone TD has 75mg per ml, and 30 ml bottles, does does this mean you only need 75 mg a day or should this be ran at 150mg a day meaning 2 bottles needed per month of use? Thanks!

Chasingtails

Awards
Bout to grab some, is their oral m sten GTG as well? Would running the androsterone with m sten suffice as a strong enough base to counteract the lethargy and other sides from their m sten?

Androsterone TD has 75mg per ml, and 30 ml bottles, does does this mean you only need 75 mg a day or should this be ran at 150mg a day meaning 2 bottles needed per month of use? Thanks!
I can't comment on the m sten, but I can say that I was concerned about the lower dose of Nos's androsterone TD after seeing people applying between 200 and 500mg of other androsterone products. But after 1 week at 1ml/day, I could definitely tell it was
working it's magic. I've since bumped up to 2ml and it's even better

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else on AM have feedback on this?
can't give you feedback on NOS's Androsteron. But I have used 2 or 3 transdermal Androsterone
products, and you definitely get a calm alpha feeling from it, no nervous energy.

Its stack well with EpiAndro

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Their msten is most def GTG. I think 1ml/day would be a good place to start but you might want to add a test base, nothing in that stack provides estrogen and you will eventually crash yours and thats no fun. Also 4 wks is a bit short, 6wks would give you more keepable gains.

I think a great cycle would look like:
Msten 10/10/10/20/20/20
Androsterone-TD 1ml/1ml/1ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
Test base for example 4-andro 330/330/330/330/330/330

I think ud be really happy with those results.
4 andro takes nearly 4 weeks to kick in so thatd prolly be a waste in this situation. Androsterone from NOS wouldnt be enough of a base in itself for libido/energy stacked with m sten?

Besides 4 andro and trest, what would be a good test base? Heard OL topical super dhea has terrible application issues or id just use that. Any other test base reccomendations?

Also can anyone comment about the dropper that comes with the oral m sten? 1Ml is equal to 30 mg of m sten so i would need 1/3 ml doses for 10 mg doses of m sten.

Also, at 10mg of m sten a day as you suggested to start out at, would that be 10mg dosed one time a day or better to dose 5mg twice a day? If once a day, whats the best time of the day to take it? Thanks!!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
4-andro is an oral PH with no ester....the second it hits your body it starts being turned into test and then into estrogen...

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
4-andro is an oral PH with no ester....the second it hits your body it starts being turned into test and then into estrogen...
Do any of the other andros act different? Because EVERY user feedback ive seen on this site including myself have taken about 3 to 4 weeks to feel the andros kicked in full gear

Chasingtails

Awards
Do any of the other andros act different? Because EVERY user feedback ive seen on this site including myself have taken about 3 to 4 weeks to feel the andros kicked in full gear
I'll let Hazard give you a more complete answer because I'll admit he knows way more about this than I do. But what I'll say is that "feeling it" isn't the same as it actually converting in your body. It starts converting immediately after consumption.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I'll let Hazard give you a more complete answer because I'll admit he knows way more about this than I do. But what I'll say is that "feeling it" isn't the same as it actually converting in your body. It starts converting immediately after consumption.
That makes sense... But isnt the point of a test base on a cycle such as m sten to provide you with something that you will feel ? Or is it simply to have estrogen levels while the androsterone from NOS would be doing most of the energy and libido?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Is nos labs desoxy Td pheraplex?
No, it would be unmethylated Phera (lacking the 17a methyl). So essentially it is to Phera what Masteron is to superdrol or what 1-Testosterone is to M1T.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
So besides 4 andro and trest, what are my other test base options? Trest converting to a methyl estrogen scares me off and OL super dhea has terrible application issues. Any other efficient DHEA topicals or good test base to use with say m sten/androsterone

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
So besides 4 andro and trest, what are my other test base options? Trest converting to a methyl estrogen scares me off and OL super dhea has terrible application issues. Any other efficient DHEA topicals or good test base to use with say m sten/androsterone
I loved TD test but youd need to find a source for that. TD Bold also works. From a legal point of view you are very limited unfortunately. I would either go with 4-andro or dermacrine, maybe trest but with 6-bromo to control the estrogen. Then again, I wouldnt go legal with my test base BECAUSE there are no truly convenient options. Hopefully Nos will come out with his own legal version of an effective test base soon.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved TD test but youd need to find a source for that. TD Bold also works. From a legal point of view you are very limited unfortunately. I would either go with 4-andro or dermacrine, maybe trest but with 6-bromo to control the estrogen. Then again, I wouldnt go legal with my test base BECAUSE there are no truly convenient options. Hopefully Nos will come out with his own legal version of an effective test base soon.
There have been talks of methyltest oxime, and a 4-AD dimer. Also some hydrazine derivatives thatnjust get oxidized when they hit stomach acid.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, it would be unmethylated Phera (lacking the 17a methyl). So essentially it is to Phera what Masteron is to superdrol or what 1-Testosterone is to M1T.
Is a bulker like p plex or much less potent?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember people were buying it in powder and injecting intramuscular in a oil 3 years ago or so.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Nice! You can also expect to see our Alpha Andro TD Shortly...transdermal Androsterone in Salvo.

Stay tuned!

Also, if you haven't tried 4-Andro TD, you're missing out!

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! You can also expect to see our Alpha Andro TD Shortly...transdermal Androsterone in Salvo.

Stay tuned!

Also, if you haven't tried 4-Andro TD, you're missing out!
Any idea on conversion rates? Anyone got bloods?

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Any idea on conversion rates? Anyone got bloods?
I've not seen anyone do blood work for these ph's.

can you elaborate more on what you mean by conversion rates?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Here's a crazy idea: for a test base, use testosterone!

Reactions: Nac

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a crazy idea: for a test base, use testosterone!
Pshhh, Been doing that since I was 17 lol. PCT'd last august for the first time in hmmmmmmmmmm I guess 8 years? Test cam back at 376 after four weeks. Then I did my own semenalysis. Saw plenty of swimmers, I obviously don' thave the 50,000$ to buy a flo-cytometer so we will never really know how many were in there.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not seen anyone do blood work for these ph's.

can you elaborate more on what you mean by conversion rates?
Conversion to target. 4-Andro has two possible active target hormones. 4-androstenediol and Testosterone. TD or IM; i'm thinking conversion is somewhere b/t 15-30%.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Conversion to target. 4-Andro has two possible active target hormones. 4-androstenediol and Testosterone. TD or IM; i'm thinking conversion is somewhere b/t 15-30%.
there may be more potential for a higher conversion rate with td delivery, as the skin is the conversion enzymes...will do some digging, but I'm doubtful of specific data.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there may be more potential for a higher conversion rate with td delivery, as the skin is the conversion enzymes...will do some digging, but I'm doubtful of specific data.
I saw some bloods on injectable 4-andro. Bout 200mg a week puts you in the 8-900 range.

btur2915

Awards
Androsterone is great for mood, energy, and libido. Hugeee sale at nos labs at the moment on it.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Hello, long time reader, first time poster. Most of the time I've been able to just find my answers via search. I was just curious about this Androsterone-TD.

Yes, I'm a noob. Please don't just berate me. I've been reading for months trying to learn, and every time I turn around there's something new I haven't heard of.

Anyway, I only have one cycle under my belt using 1-andro and 4-andro. 150mg a day for 4 weeks. Very low dosage I know, but it was my first and wanted to see how my body responded. I used blockade for cycle support and Sup3r PCT after. Never had any side effects, felt good, busted plateaus, etc..

Currently, I'm on week 5 of epiandro. I started at 300mg for weeks 1 and 2, 400mg for week 3, and 500mg for week 4 and now week 5.

I'm also running 25mg of ostarine and 100mg of oral powdered DHEA. I'm 33 years old, 215lbs, 5'11 and probably 25% body fat. I was overweight my entire life until about 30, lost around 100 pounds, got down to 180, been lifting for 3 years and here I am.

Sorry for the long intro, but my main question is, from what I understood, Epiandro converts into Androsterone, so is this substance by Nos similar but more potent? Would it be pointless to add this to my current cycle being that I"m starting week 5 and going to 8 or would I be better of just ordering it and saving it for a different run?

Lastly, I understand 4-andro is a test base, among others. I thought I read epiandro is a mild test base. Based on Havoc's previous comments, if one were to do the DHEA I previously mentioned, with epiandro, and this, that would be too many DHEA based PH's without a base, correct? Is this because these compounds ultimately do not convert to testosterone, but due to the nature of their anabolic properties, they suppress your natural testosterone, which is why you need something that DOES convert into testosterone?

I'm just trying to make sure I have all the science behind this all before I dive into things I don't understand.

Thank you for your patience and I appreciate any info anyone is able to provide.

Cheers!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hello, long time reader, first time poster. Most of the time I've been able to just find my answers via search. I was just curious about this Androsterone-TD.

Yes, I'm a noob. Please don't just berate me. I've been reading for months trying to learn, and every time I turn around there's something new I haven't heard of.

Anyway, I only have one cycle under my belt using 1-andro and 4-andro. 150mg a day for 4 weeks. Very low dosage I know, but it was my first and wanted to see how my body responded. I used blockade for cycle support and Sup3r PCT after. Never had any side effects, felt good, busted plateaus, etc..

Currently, I'm on week 5 of epiandro. I started at 300mg for weeks 1 and 2, 400mg for week 3, and 500mg for week 4 and now week 5.

I'm also running 25mg of ostarine and 100mg of oral powdered DHEA. I'm 33 years old, 215lbs, 5'11 and probably 25% body fat. I was overweight my entire life until about 30, lost around 100 pounds, got down to 180, been lifting for 3 years and here I am.

Sorry for the long intro, but my main question is, from what I understood, Epiandro converts into Androsterone, so is this substance by Nos similar but more potent? Would it be pointless to add this to my current cycle being that I"m starting week 5 and going to 8 or would I be better of just ordering it and saving it for a different run?

Lastly, I understand 4-andro is a test base, among others. I thought I read epiandro is a mild test base. Based on Havoc's previous comments, if one were to do the DHEA I previously mentioned, with epiandro, and this, that would be too many DHEA based PH's without a base, correct? Is this because these compounds ultimately do not convert to testosterone, but due to the nature of their anabolic properties, they suppress your natural testosterone, which is why you need something that DOES convert into testosterone?

I'm just trying to make sure I have all the science behind this all before I dive into things I don't understand.

Thank you for your patience and I appreciate any info anyone is able to provide.

Cheers!
You seem to understand very well already. Epiandro is very similar to this androsterone TD. They are not test bases, however. Epiandro acts as DHT. 4 andro acts as Test. More test = more estrogen. DHT derivatives such as epiandro lower estrogen levels. So as Hazard said, if youre just using DHT substances, and no TEST, eventually could cause estrogen to crash and make you feel like crap. You need some estrogen. Hope this helps.

Also, I would increase your current epiandro dose to 1000mg a day if you can afford it. And run the cycle minimum 6 weeks, preferably 8. Buy the androsterone TD if you desire, but save it for another run and increase epiandro for now.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
You seem to understand very well already. Epiandro is very similar to this androsterone TD. They are not test bases, however. Epiandro acts as DHT. 4 andro acts as Test. More test = more estrogen. DHT derivatives such as epiandro lower estrogen levels. So as Hazard said, if youre just using DHT substances, and no TEST, eventually could cause estrogen to crash and make you feel like crap. You need some estrogen. Hope this helps.

Also, I would increase your current epiandro dose to 1000mg a day if you can afford it. And run the cycle minimum 6 weeks, preferably 8. Buy the androsterone TD if you desire, but save it for another run and increase epiandro for now.
Thanks man, I appreciate you taking the time to give me a solid answer. I guess I need to basically do a little more research on the conversion process of each, because that's where I was lacking.

btur2915

Awards

Cheers!
Nos's product would absolutely be worth picking up especially since you can get it for 55% of with his blowout sale and a promo code. It is much more potent and a much better base.

Honestly, I would grab one for now and another to stack in the future because you likely wont be able to find it at these prices again.

Matt.

Awards

Cheers!
Maybe I'm missing it but you never mentioned that you had a serm or used one in your last pct. you may have gotten by last time with out due to such a light/short cycle but you may want to think about picking one up if you don't have one.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm missing it but you never mentioned that you had a serm or used one in your last pct. you may have gotten by last time with out due to such a light/short cycle but you may want to think about picking one up if you don't have one.
Ahh, yes I never mentioned it, but I was using 25mg a day of Arimistane for the first 3 weeks, then went up to 125mg the next 3 weeks. Never seemed to have a libido drop or anything like that. I was always prone to acne as a teen, but none of that flared up, and didn't seem to have any issues with gyno. I think for this winter I'll look into an actual SERM though, although from what I can tell the arimistane seemed to work just fine.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
only use 6-bromo if u have a test base and start at 0.25ml/day its pretty strong stuff

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
only use 6-bromo if u have a test base and start at 0.25ml/day its pretty strong stuff
So its only really needed with something like trest? And not say 4 andro and OL super dhea stacked together

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
i dont think ud need it with 4andro or dhea as long as you are running some DHT derivatices or androsterone. if you are using IM/TD test or any form or trest then yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.