Epi 2a3a cycle

mattyb53

Awards
Hey what's up guys,
I am 21 and a college student... I have been lifting for about 5 years now and have a great background in the fitness world. I was very interested and intrigued to become a power lifter but, instead I joined a fraternity... This has ultimately led me to become very lazy with my workouts and major weight loss. I am still lifting to try to regain that strength and muscle back but, it is a crappy process. Ultimately though, I want to put on lean and dry muscle for my last year of college... I have done a lot of research on vital labs Epi 2a3a and really want to run it. I understand that using oral steroids is very harmful to the body and that has always worried me. With that being said I understand I am still very young but, I really want to achieve that cut and dry look that would otherwise be very hard for me to do in regards to my body type. I have also had my blood work done and liver culture, BP, and Heart all good.

I was 5 "8" 198 lbs about a year ago and now I am 5 "9" 166 lbs so this past year has been a sad one.

I am going to list my cycle out and would love to know what you guys think?

So, I am only going to be on for 4 weeks and I know it would be better to go 20/30/30/40 but, I wanted to go 20/20/30/30 to limit sides... is that stupid or will that be better on the body in the long run? Also the only site I can find the Vital Labs Epi 2a3a is UK ebay is that sketch?

Supplements:

Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil w/ high potency levels of DHA and EPA
Glucosamine HCL - 1500mg
MSM - 1500mg
CoQ10
Probiotics
Grape Seed Extract
Hawthorne - I heard to take 2 weeks before starting cycle any thoughts?
Protex - for On-Cycle Support
Creatine HCL
HydroIsolate Protein Powder
Taurine - 1000 mg for back pumps
Celery Ceed Extract - for BP... good idea?

Post Cycle:
I was going to use the generic Post cycle 3x but, after talking with experienced users I am thinking about doing...
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Please let me know if this is adequate dosing for the best possible recovery!

I would love to hear what you guys think...if you think that running this is a really dumb idea please openly roast me for it. I also want constructive criticism too though! I am looking forward to hear what you guys have to say!

Thank you.

Eight

Eight

Awards
You're too young, if you ask me. And since you say you've grown an inch over the past year then your systems must still be developing - probably not a good time to start taking pills.

But since you'll probably do it anyway...

Also the only site I can find the Vital Labs Epi 2a3a is UK ebay
You'd have to be mental.

Strong Supplements (board sponsor) sell it, and a few other brands of epistane. Can't see the US version of their site but https://www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=Epistane

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're young, once you touch that stuff, there's a chance that your hormones will never be the same after; that's what I'd consider most. If you do go with epistane, I'd get rpn havoc from predator nutrition (they are a board sponsor, so hopefully i dont get in trouble for mentioning them)

mattyb53

Awards
Okay thank you guys I do appreciate it and yes I am familiar with Havoc I will look into it! and also what age would you recommend be okay to start?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay thank you guys I do appreciate it and yes I am familiar with Havoc I will look into it! and also what age would you recommend be okay to start?
People usually say 21-25 is the minimum

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most would say 25yrs old is the age you should be before touching anything. Obviously your still growing!!
First. Before you begin anything you always wanna make sure you have everything in hand. Especially your PCT!!! Do not start without having it first! This is how many people run into trouble. Do not go the OTC route for your pct!
Save your creatine for after cycle .
3 -5gr of taurine for back pumps. I figure your gonna run it anyway so id rather make sure your informed of a few things than let you guess about everything.
Water you need to up your water intake about 1-1.5 gallons ed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most would say 25yrs old is the age you should be before touching anything. Obviously your still growing!!
First. Before you begin anything you always wanna make sure you have everything in hand. Especially your PCT!!! Do not start without having it first! This is how many people run into trouble. Do not go the OTC route for your pct!
Save your creatine for after cycle .
3 -5gr of taurine for back pumps. I figure your gonna run it anyway so id rather make sure your informed of a few things than let you guess about everything.
Water you need to up your water intake about 1-1.5 gallons ed.
^this. Get some clomid and run it 50/50/25/25 pct. I highly recommend having a pharma grade aromatize inhibitor on hand for any cycle; epistane is notorious for rebound estro issues and for some, people can even get issues on cycle, which i can attest to

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If that's epistane run it 6 weeks or you will be disappointed, 30-40 mg/6 weeks and clomid or nolva for pct

Matt.

Awards
Agree with all the above especially your to young and the serm/air needed. But I'm in for the ride if this coaster takes off. But I'd recommend take my the time going threw the nutrition and training forums on AM before going down this road. You might be amazed at what you could accomplish natty. Especially since you were already 198lbs. Once. I believe your gains usually come back faster the. Building them originally especially at 21 years of age.

mattyb53

Awards
okay thank you guys! I also have another question though... when I was younger like 17,18,19 years old I would take natural test boosters including p6 extreme/ p6 black etc... at the time I thought it was okay but, now that I am more knowledgable, I know that was beyond stupid to do. My question is could that have possibly already messed up my hormones?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
okay thank you guys! I also have another question though... when I was younger like 17,18,19 years old I would take natural test boosters including p6 extreme/ p6 black etc... at the time I thought it was okay but, now that I am more knowledgable, I know that was beyond stupid to do. My question is could that have possibly already messed up my hormones?
It depends on what was in them, the ones I'm seeing online are all natural, and if yours were as well, then you're fine

mattyb53

Awards
Okay awesome thank you and referring to my original post if I decide to wait to use the Epistane, what shredding supplements would you suggest that would work well with my clean diet? I want to achieve visible cuts without loss of muscle and I know that is really hard to do without the use of steroids because getting your body fat that low just plummets your test correct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay awesome thank you and referring to my original post if I decide to wait to use the Epistane, what shredding supplements would you suggest that would work well with my clean diet? I want to achieve visible cuts without loss of muscle and I know that is really hard to do without the use of steroids because getting your body fat that low just plummets your test correct?
I've never really used anything to help me cut, so I'm not really the right person to ask haha. Epistane honestly wont really do any magic for cutting.

mattyb53

Awards
Is it true also that epistane is the least tough ph on the body?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've never really used anything to help me cut, so I'm not really the right person to ask haha. Epistane honestly wont really do any magic for cutting.
Epistane is very dry and even has some anti-estrogenic effects, so it's actually quite favorable when cutting or trying to stay lean while adding lean mass.
No. The new andros are much milder. Epistane is an active steroid and you should treat it as such.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is very dry and even has some anti-estrogenic effects, so it's actually quite favorable when cutting or trying to stay lean while adding lean mass.

No. The new andros are much milder. Epistane is an active steroid and you should treat it as such.
I was just mainly stating that people shouldn't expect it to magically shred bodyfat; it definitely works wonders for lean bulks though

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was pretty strong when I took it as my first cycle, but my liver values and whatnot were all in check when I had them tested; but that doesn't mean that you should go crazy and stack it or drink on cycle

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It was pretty strong when I took it as my first cycle, but my liver values and whatnot were all in check when I had them tested; but that doesn't mean that you should go crazy and stack it or drink on cycle
Yeah, as long as you're smart about it you shouldn't have any damage. Same goes with any compound though.

mattyb53

Awards
If the new phs are that much milder which would you suggest?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the new phs are that much milder which would you suggest?
Epistane is a perfect first cycle bro, run that **** 30-45mg for 4-6 weeks and you'll love it; it works wonders for recomp/lean bulk imo. Biggest safety precaution imo is to have a LEGIT pharma serm for pct and a pharma aromatize inhibitor to keep on hand. The last thing you want is rebound gyno issues.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is a perfect first cycle bro, run that **** 30-45mg for 4-6 weeks and you'll love it; it works wonders for recomp/lean bulk imo. Biggest safety precaution imo is to have a LEGIT pharma serm for pct and a pharma aromatize inhibitor to keep on hand. The last thing you want is rebound gyno issues.
Before andros were the most readily available many ran halo or epistane as a first run. I will say that andros are easier in terms of sides but halo and epi are very light compared many others. At 21 many would suggest staying natty for a few more years but at the end of the day that's a decision You're going to need to make. And yes must have serm and ai is highly recommended to have on hand for all cycles.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My first cycle was a product called GS Monster. It was a stack of like 4 compounds. I did an OTC PCT and immediately went back and did another cycle with a product called "Super Shred"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 9
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1