LG science cutting andro kit PCT

M

mattwv

Awards
Hey everyone, I am a 28yo male. My current weight is 170 at 6'2". I've been training for 2 years. I finished the LG science cutting andro kit a couple of weeks ago with good results. It was my first cycle ever. I read posts on this forum stating that a serm is needed for any andro cycle such as this one but I decided to just use the supplied form XT otc AI. During weeks 1-3 of the andros i had zero side effects until I started the form xt. I believe I tanked my e2. During week 4 of the cycle which was the first week of form xt my joints got extremely dry, so dry that it made squatting painful due to my knees popping non stop. It also affected my elbows, etc. My anexity that hasn't been an issue for a good while got pretty bad, my fuse got extremely short, my libido dropped and I felt depressed in general. I stopped taking the form xt and within a few days I was back to normal. Now i have two questions: Am I correct to assume that I tanked my e2 and if I had done a proper pct with a serm I would not of tanked my e2? Thanks to this form and my research I understand the difference between an AI and a serm and I also realize that an otc AI such as form xt is very mild when compared to something like armidex.

At this point knowing that I only took half of the form xt I am concerned that I may have estrogen rebound but so far the only thing I have noticed is some mild water retention. Thanks for any and all replies. I am planning another cycle in the near future which will be a bulking cycle so I want to make sure I'm understanding what took place with my body correctly so I can avoid any future issues.