Advice For 4 week cycle

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
I am going to run a cycle of Agressive Labs alpha size... I have a pct5 from Blackstone labs... Also have a liver detox from gnc... also an AI on hand in case... Should i also get an on cycle therapy? should i start my liver detox right when i start my pro hormome? plan on running a 4 week cycle and to start my pct after the cycle... have the AI on hand if i need to use a few weeks in due to side effects... Any other advice?

Chasingtails

Awards
You need a SERM for PCT. Given your current choice for an OTC PCT, I'm also assuming you have an OTC AI. That's probably also not sufficient

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run a cycle of Agressive Labs alpha size... I have a pct5 from Blackstone labs... Also have a liver detox from gnc... also an AI on hand in case... Should i also get an on cycle therapy? should i start my liver detox right when i start my pro hormome? plan on running a 4 week cycle and to start my pct after the cycle... have the AI on hand if i need to use a few weeks in due to side effects... Any other advice?
You absolutely start taking liver and cycle supports on the first day of a methylated cycle. GNC crap likely will not suffice, although I didn't bother to look up the formula. You need a comptehensive cycle support like Kingsguard or Arimacare pro and 750 mg additional TUDCA. This is a very toxic stack. And, as said previously, your PCT must have a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex or do not cycle. I would have Aromasin on hand as well though you likely would not need it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You absolutely start taking liver and cycle supports on the first day of a methylated cycle. GNC crap likely will not suffice at all though I didn't look ok up the formula. You need a comptehensive cycle support like Kingsguard or Arimacare pro and 750 mg additional TUDCA. This is a very toxic stack. And, as said previously, your PCT must have a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex or do not cycle. I would have Aromasin on hand as well though you likely would not need it.
This. Sounds like you need to do a little more research before starting OP. It's better to have all your ducks in a row as these are not to be taken lightly.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're about to set sail into the deep ocean not even knowing how to patch a sail.....

But. My advice:

Start a on cycle support/liver detox 3-5 days before cycle. Make sure it includes the compound TUDCA, as it is proven to effectively maintain and restore the liver, where as compounds like Milk Thistle, NAC, and other popular ones that are likely found in GNC type products don't have hard medical backings to prove their effectiveness. TUDCA does. (750-1,000mg p/day)

On cycle support will aim to help things like blood pressure, prostate stress, lipid profile, liver support....but in reality, the effectiveness is nothing to rely upon. If you want to run one, do it. If not, then whatever. TUDCA and nutrition is the best on cycle support you can have.

DO NOT drink alcohol

Get a pharma grade AI on hand (aromasin preferably) as any OTC product is likely just arimistane and this will not suffice as an AI should any problems occur. Seriously.

Any PCT other than a SERM is an immediate no go for starting this cycle. An OTC PCT is like putting out a barn fire with a garden hose. It will not cut it. This is asking for post-cycle gyno, loss of gains, low T side effects, etc. Especially with a product like Alpha Size. Need need need a SERM. Get Clomid and dose at 50/50/25/25mg daily for weeks 1-4, or Nolva and dose 20/20/10/10 respectively.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
It's almost a shame that companies even sell PCT products acting like they'll suffice a prohormone/gear cycle. :/

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You absolutely start taking liver and cycle supports on the first day of a methylated cycle. GNC crap likely will not suffice at all though I didn't look ok up the formula. You need a comptehensive cycle support like Kingsguard or Arimacare pro and 750 mg additional TUDCA. This is a very toxic stack. And, as said previously, your PCT must have a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex or do not cycle. I would have Aromasin on hand as well though you likely would not need it.
Excellent Advice. Johnson3434 Once you get everything on hand. Including a real PCT you should log your progress here. a lot of knowledge on this board.