Which test booster for pct

MG223

Awards
I have alphamax xt heading here sometime but I'm not sure if it's going to make it to me on time. Pct starts Saturday. If I had to make a quick order for something should I look into m-test, k1ngsblood or something else? I do have nolva for my serm

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do not necessarily need to start a natty booster at same time as PCT. Start with your SERM, then run the Alphamax XT for 8 weeks beginning when you receive it. How many weeks into PCT will out show up?

MG223

Awards
You do not necessarily need to start a natty booster at same time as PCT. Start with your SERM, then run the Alphamax XT for 8 weeks beginning when you receive it. How many weeks into PCT will out show up?
Not sure. Ordered it last week, the tracking number has shown pre shipment since Friday.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
High testosterone levels have been proven to make men more likely to commit crimes. The tendency in men toward risky behaviour keeps turning up even where socialization is different, and so does crime and delinquency.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High testosterone levels have been proven to make men more likely to commit crimes. The tendency in men toward risky behaviour keeps turning up even where socialization is different, and so does crime and delinquency.
High estrogen turns you to Caitlyn Jenner. Your point?

heyboy

Banned
Awards

heyboy

Banned
Awards