Super 1, Super 4, Super Epi Stack for 52 Year Old

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am one week into my OL Super1, Super2, Super Epi stack......First week has gone great.....This is my layout.....,,
Super 1- 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Super 4- 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Super Epi- 500/500/750/750/1000/1000/1000/1000.
Also taking OL Origin, Opti Man Multi, Fish Oil, Arimacare Pro, Conquer Unleashed Stim Free, PES Select Protein........
I have SNS Inhibit P and Inhibit E......Should I go ahead and start those are wait for any sides?
I'm 52 and worked out since my twenties.
I have had good results with Prohormones in the past, but this is my first time with this stack.
I'm 6'1" 229 lbs. about 18% Bodyfat.....I am looking to recomp. and maybe gain a few more pounds of muscle while losing 1% - 2% more fat.
I workout with a modified version of PHAT, and works great for me......My diet is about 3200 calories 36% Pro ( 290 G), 32% Carbs, 32% Fat.
I have Clomid and Kingsblood for PCT.
Any comments or advice is appreciated, because I'm never to old to learn.
I can update weekly on my progress.....feeling great so far.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished my second week.....Feeling even stronger and more energetic......I'm having no problems blasting through my workouts, but I do seem to be sweating more.
I know it takes about 3 weeks for the Andros to kick in but I am definitely looking fuller and hardening up.
The only sides I've had is my blood pressure went up during the first week, but it's normal now. I've stayed about the same weight, but I have lost about 1% Bodyfat and lost 1/2" off my waist.
I'm increasing the Super Epi to 750 ED, and ready to see how the next few weeks go.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finished the third week, and now into the fourth. My strength is really going up, and I can start to feel the Andros working and see more muscle fullness and hardness.
The only sides, so far, was blood pressure shot up in first week, but normal now.
I really like this stack. Gaining muscle and losing a little fat off waist.......win win.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finished my fourth week, and just starting the fifth.
I was only able to workout 3 days last week, because my wife was in the hospital. She is out now and feeling better.
At the end of week four I could really start to feel the Andros kicking in......getting stronger and stronger. My body fat has dropped almost 2%, and I've lost an 1" off my waist. All together I've lost 4lbs. of fat and gained 4lbs. of lean mass.
I've increased the Super Epi to 1000 ED......I'm ready to see these next 4 weeks as these Andros start to shine. I've been on maintenance on my calories, so I'm going to increase just a little.....I like gaining the lean muscle while losing a little more fat.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
End of fifth week....still feeling stronger, but had some lethargy this week, but the Super Epi helps.
Making steady gains.......gained 5 lbs. of lean mass while losing 4 lbs. of fat,after 5 weeks.
I think the last 3 weeks will be the best.
I'm pleased with the progress.... all muscles look better....and at my age, I've hit my plateau so many times, it's good to get some solid growth.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has been a good stack for me........End of sixth week and have gained 7 lbs of lean mass, while losing 4 1/2 lbs of fat, and dropped my BF by over 2%.
I've kept my diet clean and on maintenance calories. I really believe I will gain about another 4 lbs of lean mass the last two weeks, that would be 11 lbs total for the cycle, and for an older guy that has worked out since my twenties that is good.
The only thing I would change next time, is run the Super Epi at 1000 from the start.
I really like all the Olympus products, that I have tried.
Ready to finish last two weeks strong.