SARM for cutting

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hello guys
can anyone recommend a good cycle with SARMS?
i m not able to buy other PH's in my country it seems. but many sarms are available so i want to check on them.
i m into cutting and losing bodyfat. looking for strength gains too but i m not into gaining weight due to low calories intake diet and due to much exercise.
my stats are 144 pounds 5,6 height and 14,5 bf

Eight

Eight

Awards
Ostarine + Elim1nate/Reduce XT/ATD (anything to control cortisol and water weight) seems to have been good for a few people (me included) lately.

Last edited:

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If i had a super 11 on hand wpuld it be ideal to run it with a sarm? Lgd or ostarine?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Weight loss can change your whole character. That always amazed me: Shedding pounds does change your personality. It changes your philosophy of life because you recognize that you are capable of using your mind to change your body.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I've been able to drop 1 kg per week and keep my strength levels on 15 mg of ostarine. 6 weeks and 6 kg so far. Seems to be very anticatabolic.

No sides until yesterday. Now I have felt dizzy and nauseous, but it's likely to be due to my excessive caloric deficit.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4452.jpg

4 weeks of RAD140
10/15/20/20 was the dosing per week (each in mg's per day)

Leaning effects were crazy without any change in diet or training style

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do we need a pct after that? Can we combine ostarine and radarine? Seems hell of a combo. If so please tell me some dosages for 8 week cycle. Though i heard radarine cant be used more than 4 weeks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do we need a pct after that? Can we combine ostarine and radarine? Seems hell of a combo. If so please tell me some dosages for 8 week cycle. Though i heard radarine cant be used more than 4 weeks
Definitely use a SERM.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i guess nolva for a month? But is it realy good two sarms? Ostarine and radarine? Cycle length? Dosages?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You really want to weigh less than 144 lbs? I know you're short, but you're not that short.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am 78 kg. I guess its arou.d 150 lbs. And i have 14 bf. I want to drop at 10 at least.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so anything about radar1ne and another sarm together? ostarine or LGD?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
MistrJay Anabolics 25
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1