Dizziness, anxiety, nausea and slight fatigue. Liver damage from ostarine or 6-bromo?

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Yesterday afternoon I got the mentioned symptoms. I felt good again in the evening, so I attributed it to too much sun exposure. However, this morning I started feeling sick again. I didn't have much appetite, so I forced my lunch down. My symptoms mostly resolved after that, but they again hit me in the afternoon and I had to leave office an hour early.

I've been running ostarine 15 mg / day for 6 weeks. I'm also taking 100 mg of 6-bromo, 650 mg of NAC, 400 mg sam-e, hawthorne extract, celery seed extract, fish oil, ubiquinol, vitamin b, vitamin c.

I can't get tudca here due to customs, but sam-e should give some protection from cholestasis. Anyway, cholestasis shouldn't be an issue with osta. Logs indicate that it is likely to slightly elevate liver enzymes, but it shouldn't cause biliary problems.

So the question is, how likely is it that I have destroyed my liver with this osta dose and supports?

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I forgot zinc, magnesium and potassium from the list. One possiblity I came up with is imbalanced electrolytes. I have tried to have plenty of sodium, but I do lots of cardio and sweat quite intensively.

My symptoms resemble those that I get from taking zinc to an empty stomach. Maybe it's the zinc? Maybe I'm having too much (45 mg / day)

I have no itching, normal stools, normal urine, no yellow in eyes or anywhere else. Libido is fine without a test base.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I'm getting some liver blood tests tomorrow and I will have the results by wednesday or thursday. Should I be concerned?

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Only cycle history is 4 weeks of osta few months back.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
How long did you take it?
Might be blood sugar related. Does not really sound like liver problems to me.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I dropped all supplements until I get the bloodwork.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those symptoms sound like you are just a vag and you need to stick to creatine and protein.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
6 weeks so far. Blood sugar might be an issue. I have run a heavy deficit 800-1000 kcal under maintenance. I have lost 6 kg of weight in 6 weeks and mostly maintained my strength levels.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Yeah, real men run their cycles until they turn yellow like this guy --> :puke:

Edit: was supposed to be a reply to yates84

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, real men run their cycles until they turn yellow like this guy --> :puke:

Edit: was supposed to be a reply to yates84
You're not running anything liver toxic so...

Have you checked your blood pressure? The anxiety you're having​ screams other issues to me

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
You're not running anything liver toxic so...
There was some indication of liver toxicity even in the original study with 3 mg of osta per day. Liver enzymes went up in 20 percent of the study participants and 4 times over the maximum for one woman. Logs indicate that people have very individual responses to osta with regard to liver effects.

There is little or no liver toxicity data for 6-bromo.

Osta is mild and my guess is that taking paracetamol daily is worse (which I don't do). At least that's what I thought.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was some indication of liver toxicity even in the original study with 3 mg of osta per day. Liver enzymes went up in 20 percent of the study participants and 4 times over the maximum for one woman. Logs indicate that people have very individual responses to osta with regard to liver effects.

There is little or no liver toxicity data for 6-bromo.

Osta is mild and my guess is that taking paracetamol daily is worse (which I don't do). At least that's what I thought.
I will bet money your blood tests come back good. Have you checked your blood pressure? Believe it or not, I've read one or two studies on ostarine.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Blood pressure has come down on cycle. It's probably due to support supps and cardio. I haven't had over 128/82 and it's usually about 122/78.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Ok, thanks. I guess I just needed to hear this. I'm not experienced with performance enhancing drugs, so I'm trying to educate myself.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Liver stress will have you not eating and being a walking zombie, first stages. Second stages, pale stool, dark urine, pains in you side. Stage 3, jaundice, vomiting, serious pain.
Sounds like BP issues and/ or paranoia haha and 1000 calories under maintenance, you're complaining about feeling crap?? Up your kcal by like 500 and you'll be hitting a normal persons cut

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Liver stress will have you not eating and being a walking zombie, first stages. Second stages, pale stool, dark urine, pains in you side. Stage 3, jaundice, vomiting, serious pain.
Sounds like BP issues and/ or paranoia haha and 1000 calories under maintenance, you're complaining about feeling crap?? Up your kcal by like 500 and you'll be hitting a normal persons cut
It's just the sudden onset of the symptoms. So far I have felt good in every aspect regardless of the cut. Fat is melting off like a bacon on a frying pan :D.

I will end my cut in two weeks.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up, it's only 2 more weeks. Sounds like your not eating enough. And I really can't see ostarine causing any liver issues

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I just measured my temperature and it's slightly elevated. I usually have about 36.8 C and now it's 37.3 C. If the symptoms don't fit liver problems, it might be an infection.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just measured my temperature and it's slightly elevated. I usually have about 36.8 C and now it's 37.3 C. If the symptoms don't fit liver problems, it might be an infection.
Over stimulation of your system bro. You need to go about this cut a little more steady, increase cals a little and back off on some of your exercise.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Yeah, I might be overtraining. I usually get night sweats, poor sleep and increased resting heart rate when I'm overdoing it. Now I haven't had any of those, so it didn't cross my mind.

Advice taken. I will have two refeed days and drop cardio volume for the rest of the cut. I will also slightly increase calories. I will get back to the gym once my body temperature is back to normal.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Dude it's your diet. You're starving yourself. Jesus Christ bro. Eat more ****ing food

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I got my liver test results and everything is in range. I will have a more comprehensive test after pct.

My symptoms cleared during the week. I suspect it was a combination of undereating, overreaching and an infection. Serious overtraining would not resolve so quickly. Now I feel great.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
So wait, you are taking ostarine and 6-bromo and you felt like **** at 4 weeks in....am I the only one who thinks crashed estrogen from crashed test production?

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Well, the problem resolved itself. I took two days off from exercise, had two refeed days and had plenty of sodium. Also went one day without osta and 6-bromo. Now all is well. I'm now at about 14%. I plan to continue the cut until I drop one more percent. Should be a week or two.

Everything is ok now and I'm almost done with the cut. No need to change anything. I might post some before-after pics later.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So wait, you are taking ostarine and 6-bromo and you felt like **** at 4 weeks in....am I the only one who thinks crashed estrogen from crashed test production?
that was my initial thought as well.

no real reason for an AI/6 bromo with something that doesn't aromatize.....

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
that was my initial thought as well.

no real reason for an AI/6 bromo with something that doesn't aromatize.....
I swear to god, half these people are so afraid of estrogen they ruin their own cycles by trying to minimize it to 0. I used 50mg of 6-bromo/day on 700mg TD test/week and my estrogen was dangerously low...WTF u doing using 100 for ostarine....

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I swear to god, half these people are so afraid of estrogen they ruin their own cycles by trying to minimize it to 0. I used 50mg of 6-bromo/day on 700mg TD test/week and my estrogen was dangerously low...WTF u doing using 100 for ostarine....
I've quit tell people to not use an AI for cycles unless they need em, most people don't listen anyhow haha

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Its like no one has ever heard of the term MENOPAUSE....ITS A THING....IT SUCKS.....IT STEMS FROM LOW ESTROGEN

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Well I picked up some broscience from the forums that it would be a good idea to run an otc ai with osta :D. I'm listening to your advice and dropping it for the last week.

Anyway, estrogen sides seem to be quite common with osta. Can someone explain the mechanism behind this? Is it because more endogenous test somehow gets aromatized into e2 or can osta itself bind to the er?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well I picked up some broscience from the forums that it would be a good idea to run an otc ai with osta :D. I'm listening to your advice and dropping it for the last week.

Anyway, estrogen sides seem to be quite common with osta. Can someone explain the mechanism behind this? Is it because more endogenous test somehow gets aromatized into e2 or can osta itself bind to the er?
ostarine reduces SHBG which binds to estrogen. This frees up more estrogen and allows for estrogen rebound later on. You should manage estrogen when pertinent not preemptively.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Osta shuts you down bro, there will be little test in your system and it doesn't armoatize.... could be upping it from some other mechanism but I don't know. **** some people get gyno from superdrol and that a DHT derived steroid!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I agree with all these guys. It sounds way more like fukked estro and maybe even crashed T levels the worst of both worlds. You'd be surprised how bad you can feel from fukked up estro, and long term the symptoms will compound each other.

^^^^Liver damage is not even in the ball park of what your dealing with. If you had any bad liver problems piss would be rust colored, your right side just below ribs [where liver is at] would feel like you took a hit from a baseball bat! there are alot more concerning signs you would notice that juice didn't mention before you ever get to middle of stage 2. I'd take these guys advise on treating your hormones.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday afternoon I got the mentioned symptoms. I felt good again in the evening, so I attributed it to too much sun exposure. However, this morning I started feeling sick again. I didn't have much appetite, so I forced my lunch down. My symptoms mostly resolved after that, but they again hit me in the afternoon and I had to leave office an hour early.

I've been running ostarine 15 mg / day for 6 weeks. I'm also taking 100 mg of 6-bromo, 650 mg of NAC, 400 mg sam-e, hawthorne extract, celery seed extract, fish oil, ubiquinol, vitamin b, vitamin c.

I can't get tudca here due to customs, but sam-e should give some protection from cholestasis. Anyway, cholestasis shouldn't be an issue with osta. Logs indicate that it is likely to slightly elevate liver enzymes, but it shouldn't cause biliary problems.

So the question is, how likely is it that I have destroyed my liver with this osta dose and supports?
Ostarine sent my liver values through the roof in less than three weeks. just taking osta 30mg a day and 1cc of test from my doc. values were both over 400

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine sent my liver values through the roof in less than three weeks. just taking osta 30mg a day and 1cc of test from my doc. values were both over 400
Probably wasn't ostarine bro

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably wasn't ostarine bro
That's what I'm thinking. It was BSL's brand. I felt like **** the whole time, blood sugar was dropping like a rock on it too. It went down to 54 at one point. I was bout to pass out.