Nolva and clomid???

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Idk if this is allowed to be asked, but are these prescription or something you can buy online that's legit???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Both. There prescription but you can find them online just make sure you buy from somewhere reputable

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
They are both prescription only drugs. They are clinically used to treat breast cancer, but by this mechanism they also increase testosterone levels in men. So they have a couple different uses. They are both SERMS but behave slightly different (just like Alieve and Advil are both NSAID painkillers but behave differently)

Here's the catch: there are companies that produce products with the same active ingredients as Clomid and Nolvadex (since those are actually brand names) and sell these products as "research chemicals" that are explicitly "not for human consumption". It's a legal grey area. On one hand,it's illegal to sell the drug for purposes other than research, its illegal to consume the product, and its illegal to posses the product for reasons other than research. But on the other hand, it's not regulated strictly enough to actually enforce these rules and that's why "research chemical companies" can get away with selling these online.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
They are both prescription only drugs. They are clinically used to treat breast cancer, but by this mechanism they also increase testosterone levels in men. So they have a couple different uses. They are both SERMS but behave slightly different (just like Alieve and Advil are both NSAID painkillers but behave differently)

Here's the catch: there are companies that produce products with the same active ingredients as Clomid and Nolvadex (since those are actually brand names) and sell these products as "research chemicals" that are explicitly "not for human consumption". It's a legal grey area. On one hand,it's illegal to sell the drug for purposes other than research, its illegal to consume the product, and its illegal to posses the product for reasons other than research. But on the other hand, it's not regulated strictly enough to actually enforce these rules and that's why "research chemical companies" can get away with selling these online.
Also in the same sense that legal grey area is not regulated nor tested on a pharma level to determine the quality nor potency. Something to keep in mind.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Research chemicals tend to be hit or miss; I would try and find some pharma or ugl instead

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Also in the same sense that legal grey area is not regulated nor tested on a pharma level to determine the quality nor potency. Something to keep in mind.
Yea the companies that make these products (and really any for-profit company that exists) really have 1 main motive: profit. Without turning a profit, the business dies. So in this sense, they want to maximize profits by producing a product with a high profit margin, which could lead them to under dosing their products, using fake products, etc. and since there is no regulation for them, like the FDA, they can completely get away with it.

However, they also want new and repeat customers, so in this sense, they want to provide a quality product that people will continue to buy, and also recommend to new customers.

You're taking a risk, best option is to find pharma. Or, find a site with countless good reviews

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to give you an idea of the potency that you could get; I had exemestane from a rc company with great reviews, I was taking 25mg ed "exemestane" with no effect whatsoever lmao

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Just to give you an idea of the potency that you could get; I had exemestane from a rc company with great reviews, I was taking 25mg ed "exemestane" with no effect whatsoever lmao
Exactly lol. And that's something that should definitely produce some effects

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Damn you should of been crashed really bad.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
It's hard for me to trust my balls to some RC company online.....

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
If it's like a peptide or a sarm than whatever I mean if it doesn't work that well oh well, but as a PCT or gyno prevention?? sketchy

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do u need them if you're on trt?
Pinggolfee96